McCrae - Week 5

A lot of folks think she was doing something sexual to him under the blankets, but we now know she was really extricating his backbone.

:laugh4::animated_bouncy:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some people just like him because he is a pizza boy and quirky. I think Amanda knew America seem to like these kind of houseguests and latched on to him.

I see no evidence yet that McCrea has started playing the game.

Me neither Marty. I was listening to him talk to Spencer late last night and it sounded like a lot of hot air. I am over this guy. I don't see him do anything except make things sound tough, like he has some sort of control but it's just BS.

I would be interested to see how he plays the game without Amanda, because right now it seems he is being manipulated and dragged by Amanda and that to me is not playing the game. When people talk strategy he listens and doesn't talk mych he lets Amanada talk the strategy and tell him what to do. I would love to see him have his own ideas but I don't think he has any right now. I want Amanda gone because I would really be interested to see how he plays without her.

Please tell me McRae took a shower today! I literally can't watch BBAD and Amanda hanging all over him and kissing him when he is so dirty!!! Daily showers should be required in the house, really what else do they have to do? No excuse for it!

Amanda explained it........ppl (meaning these crazy HGs "like" the Mcpizza dude.....she was insightful enough to size up this group of wahoos and know they would never follow a successful female real estate broker but a pizza delivery boy-woo hoo! Lets all fall into line behind him.....how could we go wrong? :shocked2:

Amanda explained it........ppl (meaning these crazy HGs "like" the Mcpizza dude.....she was insightful enough to size up this group of wahoos and know they would never follow a successful female real estate broker but a pizza delivery boy-woo hoo! Lets all fall into line behind him.....how could we go wrong? :shocked2:

FUNNY

I think some people just like him because he is a pizza boy and quirky. I think Amanda knew America seem to like these kind of houseguests and latched on to him.

I see no evidence yet that McCrea has started playing the game.

McCrae is a pure waste of space in this game.

I'd like to think that McCrea is riding a wave called Amanda right now. Everyone knows she wears the pants in that showmance and she's doing a pretty good job of it. When the time comes to turn on the last showmance left in the house she will be the target, not McDolittle. If she does go first he will no longer be a threat to anyone and if he picks the right people to allign with after that he has a good chance of winning. Hopefully he will have Amanda in the jury house for support.

I think McCrea has a good shot of winning this whole game. I don't ever hear his name thrown out there as a possible target. Amanda's name gets thrown out often, but not McCrea's. In past seasons, it seems that I remember HG's would talk of evitcing either 1/2 of a showmance (Brendon OR Rachel, Jeff OR Jordan). With this showmance it seems all the focus is solely on Amanda not on Amanda OR McCrea.

I'd like to think that McCrea is riding a wave called Amanda right now. Everyone knows she wears the pants in that showmance and she's doing a pretty good job of it. When the time comes to turn on the last showmance left in the house she will be the target, not McDolittle. If she does go first he will no longer be a threat to anyone and if he picks the right people to allign with after that he has a good chance of winning. Hopefully he will have Amanda in the jury house for support.

And hopefully he won't then use all that money to move to Florida and buy a house from his favorite realtor! :laugh4:

Not survivor, TAR!!

How about neither.............I have about had all I can take of these 2. I heard a rumor that Hayden is going to be on Survivor this fall. If its true did someone tell him the concept of survivior? In other words you can't throw competions and you will actually have to get up during the day you will not be able to sleep. I wonder how that will work for him.....

Mcstinky is back at it again! He hasn't bath since sat. Well I know he didn't bathe Sunday! I wasn't paying attention sat. So I'm assuming sat! Lets see how many days it would take for him to bathe! Taking bids now!

Guest 6Borders

How about neither.............I have about had all I can take of these 2. I heard a rumor that Hayden is going to be on Survivor this fall. If its true did someone tell him the concept of survivior? In other words you can't throw competions and you will actually have to get up during the day you will not be able to sleep. I wonder how that will work for him.....

I agree! I hate these idiots crossing over from one show to another.

Elissa let it slip a few weeks ago (and I am sure production let it slide either because it's true, not true or to see if anyone actually pays attention) that Hayden was in the final 4 of Survivor and she expected him to go further!

I agree! I hate these idiots crossing over from one show to another.

Elissa let it slip a few weeks ago (and I am sure production let it slide either because it's true, not true or to see if anyone actually pays attention) that Hayden was in the final 4 of Survivor and she expected him to go further!

Really I must have missed that. Well if thats true my survivor season is now ruined damn it LOL

Mcstinky is back at it again! He hasn't bath since sat. Well I know he didn't bathe Sunday! I wasn't paying attention sat. So I'm assuming sat! Lets see how many days it would take for him to bathe! Taking bids now!

I just can't handle it anymore! I honestly fast forward past anything with him in it cause he is so gross. What is wrong with people that can't take 10 minutes out if their day to shower? I took 3 yesterday!

I just can't handle it anymore! I honestly fast forward past anything with him in it cause he is so gross. What is wrong with people that can't take 10 minutes out if their day to shower? I took 3 yesterday!

He is! And he thinks he is running things!