Spencer - Week 5 - Nominated - POV Winner

Say what you want about Spencer, this much is true: He is absolutely loyal to Howard and has been since the beginning (and Howard is = loyal to him) I respect that in this game

6KHWi3C.jpg

Yes, they are loyal to each other. And I hope that McCrae gets his own in the end for turning on the Moving company. See what happens when you put a nerd with a nice looking woman.... she controls him. Go Howard and Spencer !! Hope they can flip the house on Thursday and get that nasty Amanda out

Wishin' the disgusting Spencer could work some magic and somehow get Amanda evicted this week. Please, please Spencer,

GO TO WORK.

I hope so too

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you want about Spencer, this much is true: He is absolutely loyal to Howard and has been since the beginning (and Howard is = loyal to him) I respect that in this game

6KHWi3C.jpg

Me too! I absolutely love when 2 players connect early on and stay loyal to one another. Especially when it's outside of a "showmance". I just wish Spencer and Howard could turn the votes and get Amanda out. I would like to see how far these two could go in the game.

maybe this was answered before, and if it was I am sorry but I missed it.....Scott Campbell on Deadliest Catch is Spencer's twin brother....so why is Spencer's last name Clawson?

6KHWi3C.jpg

Exactly, is the only reason I find myself ever coming to his defense.

Spencer is there to win the 500K. He will probably win comps now because he has to win or amanda will do the spencer-spencer-spencer chant instead of the howard-howard-howard chant.

As much as I dislike spencer for his hideous remarks, I would rather see him win than any of the others. I can't see them voting him 500K, though, no matter what happens. He is the smartest person in the house and can out-argue any of them because he never loses his cool nor does he forget why he is in the house.

I would align secretly with spencer.

Spencer is there to win the 500K. He will probably win comps now because he has to win or amanda will do the spencer-spencer-spencer chant instead of the howard-howard-howard chant.

As much as I dislike spencer for his hideous remarks, I would rather see him win than any of the others. I can't see them voting him 500K, though, no matter what happens. He is the smartest person in the house and can out-argue any of them because he never loses his cool nor does he forget why he is in the house.

I would align secretly with spencer.

I agree. He is a pig but a smart guy and seems to be level headed. But ya never know how these people really are. We may see after the show that Spenser's girlfriend has a trashier mouth then Spencer and more offensive then Spencer. We may find out that Aaryn's ex boyfriend is black.

ya just never know.... :inquisitive:

Guest 6Borders

OK, I'll ask it here (since I accidently put it in the Howard thread), did anyone (feeders/watchers) ever hear Spencer actually make the comment that he hoped Amanda would choke on her own spit and die???

I'm not overly fond of Spencer but he does know the game and he has been loyal to his alliance and still fighting for Howard.

I've never liked players who only wanted to make it to Jury and use that has their BB platform. I kind of hope he does get HOH next week!