Spencer - Week 5 - Nominated - POV Winner

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how some people perform under pressure, he literally pulled that win out his ass.. Spencer just showed up!

yeah it was either him or howard leaving this week

:animated_bouncy:

so who the replacement nom by :hitler: Arryn

looks like it will be candice :animated_bouncy:

Does anyone else agree that it would be smart for Spencer to use the POV on Howard?

I think if he does that, then he will definitely go next week... If Helen can once again rally these idiots... They can blindside McGruff's girl.. She basically has the votes to go bye bye and she knows it, she went mental after she was "nominated".. If Candice goes up it'll actually be perfect... They won't see the blindside coming.. Judd, Jessie, Helen, Elissa and Spencer vote Amanda... Bye girl! I hope they don't say anything to Andy because he runs back and tells Amanda everything. He is such a servant..

You know what, I change that.. I hope they mention a back door plan to Andy and he runs back and tells her because she will go into defcon 9 mode and start bullying folks for votes and that will seal her eviction. The key, I think is doing this after Candice goes up, it will probably go all to crap if anyone else goes up like Elissa, they still have the votes to evict Amanda but it'll be twice the work to convince people because then Aaryn would definitely know Helen is not keeping her word.

Guest 6Borders

Does anyone else agree that it would be smart for Spencer to use the POV on Howard?

It would be a good move if they want to get Amanda out! The obvious is that they will be replacing one team member with another but you never know what might happen and what Miss Aaryn would do since it's an HOH replacement nom and not a POV (America) replacement.

I think if Spencer were to use veto on Howard it would put the target on Howard bc he would rally for the game changing play which would be to rally a couple people to get rid of Amanda. I would not want Amanda in the jury house bc she will dominate in there as well, I think it is just who she is. Anyone notice how McManda has finally split themselves apart to do some politicking? Last week they were never out of the bed, which is getting so old. I still don't understand why Howard is being seen as such a threat??? His muscles get in the way of most comps. He has yet to come close at winning anything! Get Amanda out now while you can, McCrae is very tough in competitions. Helen is smarter than she is acting at the moment.

Helen just said that Spencer flew from his home town to Maine so that when he tried out for BB he would look "different" (from the other Maine folk?)

That is a pretty interesting strategy for the audition!

If spencer takes H off, he Spencer will go home. He and H are seen as a duo just as H and C are seen as a duo. If C goes up good chance they will vote her off and keep A just to break up the duo. I think they are all lying all the time...Judd taking E to final two No way would he take Aryan you betcha

Helen just said that Spencer flew from his home town to Maine so that when he tried out for BB he would look "different" (from the other Maine folk?)

That is a pretty interesting strategy for the audition!

He looks different than most people.

But is he loyal because he is a loyal kind of guy or because all those 'good people', which somehow also includes Aaryn and GM now(temporarily), have pushed him and Howard together as outcast from lovable gang of sweethearts known as...what to they call themselves?

IDk Straykat that's a good question - he DID throw Howard under the bus to Helen when he fessed up about TMC without telling Howard and then Howard denied TMC and he got in Helen's dog house - maybe I need to take that post I made and throw it out..... :laugh4:

IDK what they call themselves, the grasshoppers, the outcasts, the "were leaving soon gang" :lol2:

Spencer threw H under the back of the bus. He set it up for H to be the one who voted wrong and to lie and get caught. He could have taken H off the block and set the stage for an Amanda dismissal.