Helen - Week 5

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Helen is a master manipulator and if she would just shut her mouth once in a while she would have the makings of a female

Dr. Will Kirby, but she just talks and talks and talks. People who scheme that much and talk that much eventually slip up.

I would love to see Helen on the block next week.

Helen seems to be following a little in Ronnie's footsteps. Both of them are huge BB fans who think they know how the game should go. If she keeps this behavior up, she's going to find herself looking in from the outside just like Ronnie did.

Having said that, I really like the endearing side of her.

Helen seems to be following a little in Ronnie's footsteps. Both of them are huge BB fans who think they know how the game should go. If she keeps this behavior up, she's going to find herself looking in from the outside just like Ronnie did.

Having said that, I really like the endearing side of her.

Are we talking about that goofball from s11? Oooh I hated that guy!

The only problem I have with Helen's manipulation - half the time she thinks she's being honest - I mean come clean with it, I'd respect her a lot more - instead she just comes off as a "Ronnie"

Helen is a master manipulator and if she would just shut her mouth once in a while she would have the makings of a female

Dr. Will Kirby, but she just talks and talks and talks. People who scheme that much and talk that much eventually slip up.

I would love to see Helen on the block next week.

That's an outright insult to....

tumblr_lpu67xKU2z1qfodczo1_500.jpg