Helen - Week 5

A's obsession with getting rid of H at least had some basis in his saying he wanted her out. H's lies about C are utterly awful and I think a result of her making that deal with the devil Aryan.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, HILARIOUS post!!!

I'm just amazed that a mother would willingly leave her children for MONTHS so she could go on a reality tv show - without the ability to have any contact with them.

Normally, I would agree but In this instance Helen's husband and children are probably bonding and having their most bliss-filled summer ever.

Normally, I would agree but In this instance Helen's husband and children are probably bonding and having their most bliss-filled summer ever.

If this absence makes the heart go wander, Helen may come out to divorce papers.

Helen Helen Helen where do we start???????? I was a Helen fan then she won HOH and from that moment on I do not think this woman has shut up. I was laughing so hard last night when she assumed it was Elissa that told Candice about her deal with Aaryn. She only told everyone in the house so it must be Elissa who else would tell her?????????? Really Helen. if she was as smart as she would like to think she is they would vote out Amanda this week and keep Howard. Howard should go and make a deal with her like Aaryn did hell it worked last week and if you tell Helen she would be in charge of your HOH that's a ticket to stay.

Helen Helen Helen where do we start???????? I was a Helen fan then she won HOH and from that moment on I do not think this woman has shut up. I was laughing so hard last night when she assumed it was Elissa that told Candice about her deal with Aaryn. She only told everyone in the house so it must be Elissa who else would tell her?????????? Really Helen. if she was as smart as she would like to think she is they would vote out Amanda this week and keep Howard. Howard should go and make a deal with her like Aaryn did hell it worked last week and if you tell Helen she would be in charge of your HOH that's a ticket to stay.

ITA!!

Helen called and tried to make a deal with me but I was out.......she did leave a message, though......she told me every thought in her head which she's already told everyone else in the house...... but she asked me to keep it all a secret (of course).

Then she left tips on how I could become a better person by never lying or deceiving people.....she knows that because SHE is a MOM (just in case you didn't know by now) and MOM's know EVERYTHING!

LMBO!

You are right NYRose, Amanda is fun to watch! Imagine this group without Amanda! Terribly boring! CBS knows that too. One thing that is hilarious is to watch Andy in the course of five minutes he is in at least every room and every conversation in the house at least twice! Apparently no one has caught on to that. Howard almost caught him tattle taking to Amanda and Crae a couple days ago. It was so funny to watch him pee down his leg in fear he was caught. It freaked Amanda out as well. What makes Helen think she can trust Crae? Amanda told Elissa, Helen, and Candice that Crae turned on the entire MC alliance for the sake of his love for Amanda. If they are too fearful to take out Amanda and Crae, then back door Helen. PLEASE!

You are right NYRose, Amanda is fun to watch! Imagine this group without Amanda! Terribly boring! CBS knows that too. One thing that is hilarious is to watch Andy in the course of five minutes he is in at least every room and every conversation in the house at least twice! Apparently no one has caught on to that. Howard almost caught him tattle taking to Amanda and Crae a couple days ago. It was so funny to watch him pee down his leg in fear he was caught. It freaked Amanda out as well. What makes Helen think she can trust Crae? Amanda told Elissa, Helen, and Candice that Crae turned on the entire MC alliance for the sake of his love for Amanda. If they are too fearful to take out Amanda and Crae, then back door Helen. PLEASE!

Why is Amanda fun to watch? Because half of the time she is making out with a guy she just met a few days ago? Or because she is crass and speaks the most disgusting things? Or is it because she has no shame in walking around with all her boobs and body outside? She has no taste and no class

She does NOT make for good tv that's for dang sure. I could barely watch that clown bit in the dr in last night's episode. She is vile

and so, so very un-entertaining. Part of what makes her so un-entertaining is that SHE thinks she makes good tv. WRONG

Who said Amanda is fun to watch? wha???? I can't stand her and turn off the feeds when she is on. I can't take much for then 5 minutes of Amanda.

Amanda is not entertaining at all for me.I am not entertained when she uses the C word talking about other girls. She turns my stomach.

Yes wake up Helen.

Guest 6Borders

Two things I detest are politics and stereotyping but I gotta break the rules..Helen is every dirty politician that ever lived in the BB House!

I hope she's on the block next week and out the door but the way things go she'll probably get a 2nd HOH.

Helen and Amanda up in HOH lying their asses off to Aaryn.

Amanda explaining why she and McCrea are not a threat together. Utter bull crapola

Helen and Amanda lying and lying and saying how they are going to protect her and take her with them when in reality they are talking behind her back that they need to get her out before jury.

Helen and Amanda up in HOH lying their asses off to Aaryn.

Amanda explaining why she and McCrea are not a threat together. Utter bull crapola

Helen and Amanda lying and lying and saying how they are going to protect her and take her with them when in reality they are talking behind her back that they need to get her out before jury.

I don't know if I should applaud their gameplay or thumb my nose at those two vipers - I think I would like Helen better if she just embraced the snake role and ran with it

Guest 6Borders

Helen's list of people who need to go before Jury, not to mention that SHE is going to get them out before Jury, does not add up to the amount of weeks left in the season, let alone weeks left before Jury!

I'm not sure if my new personal Helen-Ism is that she told everyone in her Camp that they need to get one of McManda out before Jury so they couldn't vote for each other, or her lie to Judd that she didn't say getting one out before Judy but sometime in the game. She is NUTS!!!

After Howard there are two more evictions until jury. And Helen has named at least five people she plans to get out before jury, Spencer, Aaryn, GM, Candice and Elissa. Wonder how her math works on that? I'd laugh if she was the one who went home before jury. And that it was McManda that showed her the way out since she is so sure that this isn't Amanda's time to go.

She is stupid! The people that she is trying to get out before jury are the people who would vote for her!!!! Candice and Elissa! The only person that would vote for her maybe would be Andy! Serves her right!!

I really don't understand! If Helen would have made f2 with a

McCrae or Amanda she would have had in jury to vote for her Howard Candace Alyssa maybe Andy

Mc Judd Jesse Amanda spencer aryan GM! She is not thinking!!! She needs to knock the bottom line out! She is knocking out her jury votes!!! She is so busy trying to play dirty that she doesn't see she is playing for second place!!!

I know if she is on the block next week, Amanda is not going to come to her aid and save her! They would be like this is the perfect opportunity and they won't have it again! Amanda would take the shot!!! Helen think McCrae and Amanda would be great full because of this wk her saying Amanda that they would return the favor! She is sadly mistaken :lol: