Helen - Week 5

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think she will be safe :animated_bouncy:

Helen really does think she is running the whole house.

she kinda does :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

It's going to be interesting to see if Helen is going to save her butt and betray Elissa. I might just waste my votes on Helen this week.

It's going to be interesting to see if Helen is going to save her butt and betray Elissa. I might just waste my votes on Helen this week.

It didn't take 15 minutes before Helen is throwing Elissa under the bus.

Helen, McManda already scheming and saying who has to go ....

Mandy said it is 9 of them against 3.

Funny because Aaryn in the kitchen when the knockouts are scheming.

Helen telling Candice and Howard that she has their back. She is trying to get Spencer to go home and save Howard.

Helen gives everyone the impression she is their person and she is in control of what is going to happen.

Very full of herself. And, I noticed when Aaryn proposed the deal to Helen. It was that Aaryn would either throw the HoH or let Elissa pick her nominees. Helen went to Elissa and said that the proposal was that "we" get to pick the nominees. And, she's repeating it now to Candice that she is the one that is going to influence Aaryn if Aaryn keeps her word.

I love that Candice is piecing together bits and pieces of Helen's lies about the deal too.

Guest 6Borders

Very full of herself. And, I noticed when Aaryn proposed the deal to Helen. It was that Aaryn would either throw the HoH or let Elissa pick her nominees. Helen went to Elissa and said that the proposal was that "we" get to pick the nominees. And, she's repeating it now to Candice that she is the one that is going to influence Aaryn if Aaryn keeps her word.

I love that Candice is piecing together bits and pieces of Helen's lies about the deal too.

I was hoping someone would start putting the puzzles of the lies together! I hope someone tells Aaryn before her noms that Helen had Aaryn slated to go this week.

(BTW Ceci...thanks for all the hard work getting the changes so fast!)

Glad I was around this week to get them open. And, I appreciate lala for getting the threads made earlier today. :D