Judd - Week 5

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did Judd and Elissa become such good friends? They are on the BY couches and he told her a few minutes ago that he wouldn't mind going to final 2 with her. She thanked him for that.

Judd and Andy walked into the bedroom. Judd used a towel to pick something up from the floor and he threw it onto the bed with McCrae. I'm still trying to figure out what it is - a pair of panties? Sports bra? Some kind of female under garment :laugh4:

YKfl9PF.jpg

Roli, on 27 Jul 2013 - 5:49 PM, said:snapback.png

Is there anyone in the house who is NOT on medication???

Probably a pre-requisite for entering the house. Grodner loves her hopheads!

I think this is a very dangerous thing to do. These people are not emotionally stable at all. But then given that 70% of US is on meds do we wonder why this society is failing?

When did Judd and Elissa become such good friends? They are on the BY couches and he told her a few minutes ago that he wouldn't mind going to final 2 with her. She thanked him for that.

They both wake up early in the am usually. And why wouldn't he take her to F2? At this point everyone would vote against Elissa. She is the "take this person to jury and you are guaranteed to win the whole shebang" person.

They both wake up early in the am usually. And why wouldn't he take her to F2? At this point everyone would vote against Elissa. She is the "take this person to jury and you are guaranteed to win the whole shebang" person.

Not sure I have seen them interact before and that caught me by surprise.

After watching some of his video above I have to wonder what BB really looks for in these videos. Do they have certain slots to fill? Like- Hey, we need stupid and boring, how about this Judd guy?

Yeah, he has brought nothing exciting to the game. What were they thinking?

After watching some of his video above I have to wonder what BB really looks for in these videos. Do they have certain slots to fill? Like- Hey, we need stupid and boring, how about this Judd guy?

There is another video, the one he actually submitted to BB, the only thing is the sound doesn't work so its hard to discern exactly what CBS heard that got them interested....

I just heard that. I think it is part of getting all the men out. I think Mandy and Helen feel better manipulating the men.

Hold on to your shorts McCrea!

I am thinking all that talking in front of Aaryn about getting Judd (her buddy) out and this person and that person should give Aaryn pause. All this talk by Helen and Amanda in front of Aaryn is only to keep their game solid. Aaryn ought to round up Judd, Spenser, JM, Jessie and Elissa to work together to evict Amanda. Flip the house.

Guest 6Borders

Probably a pre-requisite for entering the house. Grodner loves her hopheads!

Yeppers, the more nutty and co-dependent they are the better HG's they make...LOL!!!

Guest 6Borders

I'm creating a show. All the producers of reality shows, battle it out under one roof for the title of Big Brother: Master Manipulator Edition

Will there be live feeds with that Ginger?????

We'll need a serious disclaimer at the start of that show... :lol2:

Will there be live feeds with that Ginger?????

We'll need a serious disclaimer at the start of that show... :lol2:

Of course. The food comps rock - find the food cards in the quick sand, roll down a man made river in a barrel and fish for the food cards after the barrel breaks open, find the food cards in the simulated tornado. Every week we'll make up new rules about the MVP. I don't want Grodner to win, so we will have to fix the comps.

Guest 6Borders

Of course. The food comps rock - find the food cards in the quick sand, roll down a man made river in a barrel and fish for the food cards after the barrel breaks open, find the food cards in the simulated tornado. Every week we'll make up new rules about the MVP. I don't want Grodner to win, so we will have to fix the comps.

Let's put their paychecks in sealed envelopes in the mud and they have 1 minute to find them, get through the obstacle course to the ATM to cash them, except we'll bury Grodner's paycheck deeper and under some rocks! Oh and they are all Have Not's the whole season...just slop, no additional foods! Luxury Comp will be they get to find out who is interviewing for their jobs while they are playing the game..lol! I think Alcratraz Island might be available for the show. The tour boats will make a lot of money!

ohhh Alcatraz... hmm, instead of Pandora's Box - they could have Pandora's Cell.

Production could hide the key - and whoever finds it has to decide whether to open it or not.

IF they DO open it... they'd get locked inside and have to play the rest of the game from in the cell.

This has real possibilities :laugh4:

Guest 6Borders

ohhh Alcatraz... hmm, instead of Pandora's Box - they could have Pandora's Cell.

Production could hide the key - and whoever finds it has to decide whether to open it or not.

IF they DO open it... they'd get locked inside and have to play the rest of the game from in the cell.

This has real possibilities :laugh4:

Yes, and since Ginger has opened it up to ALL producers of Reality TV we will vote each week on which network is MVP!

Seriously, thanks to everyone for the levity during this crazy, stressful season!! I will not say "'presh" (whoops!)