Judd - Week 5

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually it isnt good when the person you nominate wins the next hoh but there are bigger fishes :animated_bouncy:

Judd just tried to give Elissa some reassurance that she was safe, and a hug, but Elissa kind of made it look.......awkward.....Judd tries to be a gentleman with the ladies but this time it came up a bit.....unrequited

Judd just tried to give Elissa some reassurance that she was safe, and a hug, but Elissa kind of made it look.......awkward.....Judd tries to be a gentleman with the ladies but this time it came up a bit.....unrequited

Judd tries to feel-up the ladies as much as possible is what Judd does. :)

He's just trying to make sure if she gets MVP he isn't the one that goes up.

I thought Judd was gonna be the one I wanted to win, but what a waste of an HOH! Can't stand that he is falling for Aaryns flirting!

He and Jessie came very close to kissing on the couch about an hour ago. I thought for sure they would, but neither made the move.

Judd is talking animatedly to Andy in the bathroom - I THINK he is saying that Howard is playing on the female's in the house heart strings, and he called someone a little bitch, I THINK it was Howard - Judd is not happy about it - he wants to confront someone

I think he is saying that Helen no longer wants Howard out because she feels bad

I'm proud of Judd - Andy asked him who told him something and he said that he couldn't say

Judd saying that this is not charity we all need the money

There are times when I see Judd on the feeds and I think he looks like S6 Howie.

Me too straykat! When the season started I remember posting that in the Judd thread - joking that he looked like Howie's little brother :lol2:

Judd is a nut and he can't keep a clear thought longer then a few minute. They McManda crew sent Jessie to go work him and she is in there hugs and love.

These people give me a headache with all their anxiety

I like him :nono: I hope he goes to the final three at least. He made his HOH count for something, he got Kaitlyn out and she was definitely a threat.

Guest 6Borders

I've had a back and forth with work day but when I came back it looks like someone has put a hitch in Judd's giddy'up and took the gig right out of his frog...what is going on with him???

The CBS bio on Judd says that he suffered with anxiety his whole life and that he worked on ways to keep himself calm but also takes Xanax. It would seem that the pressure in the house might be more than he bargained for.

The CBS bio on Judd says that he suffered with anxiety his whole life and that he worked on ways to keep himself calm but also takes Xanax. It would seem that the pressure in the house might be more than he bargained for.

I can relate to anxiety and panic attacks. No way could I go in that house..... nooooooooooooooo way.

Is there anyone in the house who is NOT on medication???