Andy - Week 5

are we there yet??

:animated_bouncy:

Aaryn will have to hire someone to pull him from her butt this week.

Oh did you see the emotional love hug he gave her for winning HOH? that was funny

Remember Aryan said no one would vote the way that fag wanted. Andy's kissing her ass is the foil for her to be able to say that whatever she says is not prejudiced. He has the correct attitude. CAndice and Coward ought to get over it. That is her point of view and anyone who thinks she is a racist is just too dumb to be given the light of day.

She calls him "queer boy" and while he accepts that he knows she means it in a derogatory way. He is this season's ultimate floater. He doesn't cook, he doesn't clean, he wins nothing and he doesn't even wear cute clothes!!! He sure does spread the word though!

Ready for him to be gone!

Guest 6Borders

He's still my favorite HG. He takes everything in stride, he's open about who he is, he's hilariously funny because you have to often do a double-take on things he says and then have to decide if he just dissed or complimented you, he knows the BB game and one of the best sports on slop 'n punishment!

Why is Andy in the House? Is does absolutely nothing! At first I thought he would be interesting but so far nothing. He is the ultimate floater but I can see where he is just a vote for now, no competition for sure.

Why is Andy in the House? Is does absolutely nothing! At first I thought he would be interesting but so far nothing. He is the ultimate floater but I can see where he is just a vote for now, no competition for sure.

Yeah he's definitely a super floater but it has been very effective so far. No matter who wins HOH no one would even think of putting him up. Everybody loves the guy. He's very good at staying on everyone's good side.

there really hasnt been much need to float

as long as the mvp is in the game the big group alliance will get someone not on their team out :animated_bouncy:

Andy said to Aaryn that Spencer will say anything to anybody about everything - meaning that he just lies to everyone about everything and will say anything to save his ass - funny I feel that way about Andy........

Guest 6Borders

Andy just told Amanda "2 more evictions before Jury". I hope the new twist is No Jury this year...Expect the Unexpected Suckers!!!

Andy just told Amanda "2 more evictions before Jury". I hope the new twist is No Jury this year...Expect the Unexpected Suckers!!!

Yeah that would be funny and America got to decide who won! But it's always been the less of two evils!!

Guest 6Borders

I still like him the best even if he is a little energizer bunny popping into conversations. He's making this work for him right now and he will make Jury, but I hope he's in the Final 2

Hey, maybe Andy and McCrae could end up final two this year!!!!!

Can you imagine the questions the jury would quiz them on? Oh, wait. The jury will be stacked

by all their puppeteers so softballs only. It'll be one big love-fest. Maybe they could have a two-winner tie,

the first in BB history.