Candice - Week 5 Replacement Nominee

. Storming so bad like a flood . further into the conversation when asked if she saw the cat again she said no as she threw it out during a flood.

I do not think so, as from the conversation she had she was just pissed at the cat and threw it out like trash. She also discussed other cats she has had who were declawed which outrages me more if this cat too had no chance at survival due to flooding and declawing.

Please No it's not! That's like saying its raining like cats and dogs doesnt mean it raining like cats and dogs! It was just raining hard that day!!! That's all! The cat survived and probably found a better home! Cats survive through rain all the time ask my neighbor!

HI AGAIN CANDACE DID NOT THROW A CAT OUT IN THE FLOOD!

But believe what you want to believe! Ignorance is bliss

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please No it's not! That's like saying its raining like cats and dogs doesnt mean it raining like cats and dogs! It was just raining hard that day!!! That's all! The cat survived and probably found a better home! Cats survive through rain all the time ask my neighbor!

I care not how you "perceived" the conversation. I saw it how I saw it in context as it was, she was pissed at the cat (as it threw up and pissed on her bed) and got violent toward it by throwing it out in a "storm like flooding" not to be seen of again. She was flippant about it and laughed any one with a scense of decency would have taken it to the vet to see what caused it. Weather it survived or not, is irrelevant her actions speak for themselves, not her problem anymore kinda attitude that's a straight up bitch..

That is just cold and heartless. Done with her.

Great avatar, Pearl! Love the Thin Man movies.

That is how I see it as well cold and heartless. The only thing I liked about her was her support of Howard.

Thank you~ The Thin Man movies are great entertainment.

I care not how you "perceived" the conversation. I saw it how I saw it in context as it was, she was pissed at the cat (as it threw up and pissed on her bed) and got violent toward it by throwing it out in a "storm like flooding" not to be seen of again. She was flippant about it and laughed any one with a scense of decency would have taken it to the vet to see what caused it. Weather it survived or not, is irrelevant her actions speak for themselves, not her problem anymore kinda attitude that's a straight up bitch..

Believe what you want to believe I saw the same damn conversation too! You were taking words out of context! I have no more to say on it because obviously you're not gonna change your mind and I'm not going to change my mind is a mute point!

I think you meant "moot point". But what it comes down to is even you heard her say she threw the cat out in a storm and never saw it again. Cats thrown out of a house like that usually struggle to survive in the outdoors, rarely are lucky enough to find a new home and die a sad, cruel death.

Ok guys cry me a river about the dam cat! I said it! DAYUM can we move on! They got 9 lives anyway! Besides I don't think anything happen to the cat! Now the snake I ran over yes that's dead! Dead as a door knob call PETA!

Now I thought Candace was out of line calling out Spencer! But I did read the feeds and he was putting her down Telling people vote her out! He was campaigning to get rid of her! So he deserved what he got!

Na she is a mean girl alright my opinion was sealed when she confessed to throwing a cat out in the middle of a flood( animal abuse). As for Spencer could care less about him I like his loyalty to Howard. And her fucking outrage over Spencer talking shit about her GTFO that her ass has been running it against Spencer for weeks. She put him on notice LMFAO who the hell is she?

She treats Howard like crap. I have no idea why he even tries to be nice to her.

I care not how you "perceived" the conversation. I saw it how I saw it in context as it was, she was pissed at the cat (as it threw up and pissed on her bed) and got violent toward it by throwing it out in a "storm like flooding" not to be seen of again. The bitch was flippant about it and laughed any one with a scense of decency would have taken it to the vet to see what caused it. Weather it survived or not, is irrelevant her fucking actions speak for themselves, not her problem anymore kinda attitude that's a straight up bitch..

That is how I see it as well cold and heartless. The only thing I liked about her was her support of Howard.

Thank you~ The Thin Man movies are great entertainment.

She makes me sick, hopefully they put her out of the house like she put out the poor cat.

Poor Candi is in a world of hurt.

She's in a hostile environment without a single friend...maybe Allysa is a friend, maybe not. Howard is evicted.

GinaMarie referred to the so-called minorities on the show as "outcasts" so based on her assessment Candace is an outcast which may explain why she is referred to as "Black Candace", "Greasy-nappy-Head", "Shaniqua" and other racially-based names.

If she wants to survive another week then she must win HOH and put the Gestapo-girls on the block and let them fight it out amongst themselves. With Howard gone she has no protection from the Nazis so they may pounce in his absence to throw her game off and have her self-destruct but hopefully there is a twist somewhere.

Poor Candi is in a world of hurt.

She's in a hostile environment without a single friend...maybe Allysa is a friend, maybe not. Howard is evicted.

GinaMarie referred to the so-called minorities on the show as "outcasts" so based on her assessment Candace is an outcast which may explain why she is referred to as "Black Candace", "Greasy-nappy-Head", "Shaniqua" and other racially-based names.

If she wants to survive another week then she must win HOH and put the Gestapo-girls on the block and let them fight it out amongst themselves. With Howard gone she has no protection from the Nazis so they may pounce in his absence to throw her game off and have her self-destruct but hopefully there is a twist somewhere.

I absolutely agree that the girls are disgusting, filthy, racists. Howard was right from the get go PRODUCTION wants this *edit*, and encourages this *edit*. The best term ever muttered in BB was Howards " guns and gimmicks" that is all this season is about.

However, I take umbrage to the term Nazis though Amandah, Aaryn, GM, have shown their full on racist side they have done nothing remotely close to that of Nazis and by overstating you reduce the true horror of what occurred in Germany. I too also hope there is a twist to bring back Howard.

I absolutely agree that the girls are disgusting, filthy, racists. Howard was right from the get go PRODUCTION wants this *edit*, and encourages this *edit*. The best term ever muttered in BB was Howards " guns and gimmicks" that is all this season is about.

However, I take umbrage to the term Nazis though Amandah, Aaryn, GM, have shown their full on racist side they have done nothing remotely close to that of Nazis and by overstating you reduce the true horror of what occurred in Germany. I too also hope there is a twist to bring back Howard.

Nazi is a harsh and extreme term but one that is easily used when discussing white-supremacy/racism, it's a lazy word and a lazy descriptor.

While we are on the sub-topic of Hitler/Nazi many viewers were appalled at Spencer's adoration for Hitlers talents and the medical contributions that Nazi doctors made during their experimentation on their victims. Spencer lost many supporters.

I don't know if Candace threw an animal out in the rain but I do know that Spencer told a story in a YouTube video were he grabbed his girlfriend by the arm and left a thumb-bruise on her.....adding later that she was a "pure-white-one" unlike Black-Candace.

BB15 has plenty of villains to choose from but Candace is not one of them.

I think that candice is too melodramatic for her own good and at the wrong times, for sure. Candice might make it to jury without winning HOH or POV but the chances are not good except that she is volatile and production loves that above all else; within bounds. She might turn this thing around.

The thing about confrontation in the big brother house is that it really has no place to go. Fists don't fly. Hair isn't pulled. Faces are not slapped.

Better to stay chilly and plot revenge.

I think that candice is too melodramatic for her own good and at the wrong times, for sure. Candice might make it to jury without winning HOH or POV but the chances are not good except that she is volatile and production loves that above all else; within bounds. She might turn this thing around.

The thing about confrontation in the big brother house is that it really has no place to go. Fists don't fly. Hair isn't pulled. Faces are not slapped.

Better to stay chilly and plot revenge.

Exactly!!!

Well hopefully she can turn this around!!! She reference how evel dick was an in your face person but she has to remember he also had America's player working with him!

This thread has cleaned. (Yes, I'll get to the Aaryn thread asap. ;) )

Please remember that threads should remain on topic and that inappropriate language is not allowed on this site. However, BB15 is wrought with race issues this season and therefore it appropriate to discuss this issue but, please keep it within the context of the show.

Some posts have been either edited or deleted for content or inappropriate language. But, more posts have been deleted if the content was merely in response to an edited or deleted post.

I will say though that I was appreciative of the majority of our posters (from the newbies to the long term posters) for not escalating this into something more than it already was.

Carry on...

I'm not sure how I feel about candice at this point in the game. I think that her situation with howard could have gone down a better road and the fact that it did not is her fault; mostly.

Candice needs to make herself beautiful again and win some competitions and most of all, be very careful about finding one person in the house that she can trust. It is time for that.

I'm not sure how I feel about candice at this point in the game. I think that her situation with howard could have gone down a better road and the fact that it did not is her fault; mostly.

Candice needs to make herself beautiful again and win some competitions and most of all, be very careful about finding one person in the house that she can trust. It is time for that.

Howard and Candace are doing good! She see Helen like and McRae winning this and that's who her targets are! She said Helen is this years Dan and nobody suspects! McRae is sitting pretty becus Amanda is blocking him and she will go before him!

I don't think it was her fault the house was gunning for him anyway! I don't see how they consider him a threat! Howard kept trusting the wrong people to tell his business to Judd and Andy! Candace kept telling him she doesn't think he has those two but he wouldn't listen! I'm on Candace and Howard side But when howard leaves I think I'm going to be leaving to the wrath they are going to have against Candace! There has been so much hate against this girl! She was way wrong yesterday! And shouldn't went off on spencer! Her target should have been the others. Wait until she finds out what Amanda said about Howard! She figures stuff out but she has to stop playing emotional!!! Last night she was on a roll and I give her props for that! Everyone one by one went to tell her that spencer was throwing her under the bus!!! That was a plan to get her to distrust spencer and another wedge between her and howie! But mt. Candace erupt becuz she fell for the trap!!! I think that can be resolve once Candace calms down and start thinking level headed! But the last 2 days non stop was just Candace bashing in hoh! It's starting to make me sick! And everyone treating Howard like he has the plague because of what Amanda said! It's too much! These people are horrible!

Now I am not hating on Candice but..... she staged that attack on Spencer with the goal of trying to get a spot on the CBS show. After her attack she kept discussing with Helen and others about it being on the show and the could bleep out the bad words and it will make good TV.

My type of BB player that I admire are the ones that play to win comps and play with their brains. I am tired of the HG that are just there to get fame and have a fun summer.

I might be too hard on Helen because I think she is there to play the game but .... I can't help it I don't like her. She reminds me too much of Maggie. Too many lies and twisting everything everyone says to get ahead.

The worst part is while she is twisting everything she REALLY believes what she is saying! In her mind she isn't twisting anything (isn't that what politicians do?)

EDIT: Whoopsie I was talking about Helen here sorry guys I did it again.......