Candice - Week 5 Replacement Nominee

Guest 6Borders

Isn't she also an HG who never watched the show and wasn't a fan, but was recruited by BB??

Seriously, if for no other reason, that's a great one to evict someone! I dislike these recruited people when there are so many who apply for and really want to be on the show!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't she also an HG who never watched the show and wasn't a fan, but was recruited by BB??

Seriously, if for no other reason, that's a great one to evict someone! I dislike these recruited people when there are so many who apply for and really want to be on the show!

I don't know about that. Wouldn't the game be more random if they walked into pubs, restaurants and shopping malls and asked people to try out for the game instead of wanna be actors who spend all their lunch money sending their ridiculous home videos to Grodner and company.

Of course, it helps to be the daughter or son of a friend of a friend of a friend of Grodners.

Guest 6Borders

I don't know about that. Wouldn't the game be more random if they walked into pubs, restaurants and shopping malls and asked people to try out for the game instead of wanna be actors who spend all their lunch money sending their ridiculous home videos to Grodner and company.

Of course, it helps to be the daughter or son of a friend of a friend of a friend of Grodners.

That would be fun, like a flashback to BB1 and even BB2. Most all of these people already have all kinds of web videos and stuff out there anyway.

It definitely does help to have a Grodner connection, like Frank last year. He applied 2 times and then makes the show when his dad's BFF becomes a Grodner consultant for BB (never did figure out what a former pro-wrestler would have to contribute to BB as a creative consultant :lookaround: . It also helps if you have all muscle and no brains like Jesse...Grodner loves those idiots!

I know they all lie but .... I miss the type of game that Dan played. He did lie but never vicious and didn't make up stories about people that weren't true. He was skillful but not a DIRTY player like the people on this season are. JMO

Totally agree!!!

Guest 6Borders

If you've been watching the feeds then you know some HG's call Candice "crab shack" in jest - I wanted to make the first one on the internet....

KqgGUQU.jpg

That's awesome. She has actually been a really good sport about that while she is fixing food (not to mention cleaning up after everyone). If I were really a "super fan" I would buy a T-Shirt!!

Talking about everything in the prism of race makes some people happy.

Happy NOT . and refuse to back track from what I have seen and heard in this society for my entire life now coming out of the mouths of these people. Any person who thinks they are out of the mix is deeper in just as people who are in a privileged position due to wealth have no idea how others live. If you know that all of us are equally human, you do not think Af Am men are violent nor that they are superior athletes nor have better rhythm. You do not think Jews are good with money, nor more intelligent. You recognize the culture and society that groups live in and what those groups emphasize as part of their survival. The result is tall Af Am men going into basketball and more Jews going to college. The same for the rest of groups. You do not have a problem with someone saying "axed" for asked. Differences are interesting rather than a cause for distrust and hate because you trust that the other person is human just like you and all that they do fits into a continuum of their society.

ON TOPIC:

They just don't like candice. They didn't like candice yesterday or the day before that and they probably won't like candice tomorrow. I've no clue why but there you have it. It happens. I've had people not like me before even when I wanted them to like me. I have sweet breath and kissable lips and bathe regularly. Who knows why it is so.

YOu do not think that C being beautiful is a part of the reason? How dare she be when she is a N...? should have ugly N features so throw that perception of ugly at the race as has been thrown for years. As for you, do you really think such physical stuff has to do with being liked -by women?- I think you aim at being liked by men more than by women based on what you say here (even if you are being mostly funny) People make a choice at some point in their life. I am going to trust people or not, I am going to like people until they prove I should not or I am going to make them prove themselves to me. People are born guilty or innocent. There are reasons both perceptions have validity. But they differ in how people act toward others and make a huge difference in the outcome of people's lives.

YOu do not think that C being beautiful is a part of the reason? How dare she be when she is a N...? should have ugly N features so throw that perception of ugly at the race as has been thrown for years. As for you, do you really think such physical stuff has to do with being liked -by women?- I think you aim at being liked by men more than by women based on what you say here (even if you are being mostly funny) People make a choice at some point in their life. I am going to trust people or not, I am going to like people until they prove I should not or I am going to make them prove themselves to me. People are born guilty or innocent. There are reasons both perceptions have validity. But they differ in how people act toward others and make a huge difference in the outcome of people's lives.

NYRose, I've been wondering if part of the division started as a rivalry because of the pageant thing, and then escalated from there. I don't know. I really know nothing about that whole pageant world because, well, I think it's stupid.

I think that candice has a lot of natural beauty and her beauty is maxed-out with make-up, hair, etc....but I also think that candice's pageant days are gone and now she has more of a mature beauty. Still beauty, though. No, I don't think it is her beauty that they dislike. They (GinaMarie not so much because she is older and not really beautiful) think that they are the prettiest in the house whether they are or not. Is candice disliked only by the women? If I remember, she has been disliked from the beginning. Yes? How could that be is (and was) my question. I find candice likeable. We would be friends.

Edit: Too Much Info and not relevant.

I think Candice is not liked because she is awkward in the BB house

She sounds whiny and her little girl voice can get on my nerves so I can imagine living with her. She is up and down from victim to lashing out.

She is probably a nice girl with a good life so I wonder what the heck is she doing in Big Brother? People should always know going into the house it will be hard and people will pick you apart and spit you out.

I do not know why so many do not feel amazed at her intelligence in figuring things out. The problem with Howard stems from them being forced to alliance due to the racism and because they have been dropped from what alliances they had. I would like her to stay more than Howard and I do think her game will improve with him gone. But Aryan must also go SOON for her to get over the wounds inflicted by that ugly piece of crap.

Agree

Talking about everything in the prism of race makes some people happy.

No it doesn't. And that is a mischaracterization of what is being discussed. The only reason we're talking about race at all is because Aaryn makes racist remarks all of the time on the show and so does Amanda and GinaMarie. It's sad to have to still be having this conversation in the 21st century. It seems though that if it doesn't effect people in a negative way, i.e. people who don't get offended by it, they want to sweep it under the rug and not have an honest discussion about it. But, who are the "some people" you're referring to?

And gives excuses as to why she won't make it to the end. I have no idea why she is even in the house. I guess her lifelong dream is to be a "have not."

Because she's a human being just like everyone else and has a right to be on a show like BB, just like everyone else.

Happy NOT . and refuse to back track from what I have seen and heard in this society for my entire life now coming out of the mouths of these people. Any person who thinks they are out of the mix is deeper in just as people who are in a privileged position due to wealth have no idea how others live. If you know that all of us are equally human, you do not think Af Am men are violent nor that they are superior athletes nor have better rhythm. You do not think Jews are good with money, nor more intelligent. You recognize the culture and society that groups live in and what those groups emphasize as part of their survival. The result is tall Af Am men going into basketball and more Jews going to college. The same for the rest of groups. You do not have a problem with someone saying "axed" for asked. Differences are interesting rather than a cause for distrust and hate because you trust that the other person is human just like you and all that they do fits into a continuum of their society.

Obviously it makes some people uncomfortable to talk about the racist attitudes of others because it means that their own racial bias may be exposed.

I think that's pretty accurate. I think Aaryn is very jealous of Candice and how pretty she is.

Hey guys! Can we all agree THAT MY SHOWMANCE IS BACK ON!!!

Bigbrother MatchMaking Editions special espisode the Talk!!! ( in other words we had to pay the fine for runner over the mayors cat to get back on the air! Dang on politics!

This came from our rolling reporter: msreeree !

Well this is what happen !

Helen and Candice was is the storage room and Howard came in he asked Helen that when he leave will she protect Candice at all cost for him. She said she will do her best. Then she turned to Candice and said basically Howard will fall on a sword for you. Helen also told Candice that she is safe and Howard will be going home. Candice said to Helen that she is going to spend the rest of the time she has their with Howard. While that was going on Elissa is talking to Howard about his relationship with Candice that's when Elissa told him that he is falling in love with Candice and Spencer said to him (he was there as well) that Howard and Candice had to meet somewhere that Howard was brought here to meet Candice!

And them later on that night they were talking and snuggling!

There you have it folks!!! Now we have gone under ground for various reason we can't talk about! We can just tell you it involve leaking pictures of local politician!

I think that candice has a lot of natural beauty and her beauty is maxed-out with make-up, hair, etc....but I also think that candice's pageant days are gone and now she has more of a mature beauty. Still beauty, though. No, I don't think it is her beauty that they dislike. They (GinaMarie not so much because she is older and not really beautiful) think that they are the prettiest in the house whether they are or not. Is candice disliked only by the women? If I remember, she has been disliked from the beginning. Yes? How could that be is (and was) my question. I find candice likeable. We would be friends.

Edit: Too Much Info and not relevant.

the men saw her as a threat... testosterone is very aware of estrogen intelligence and a lot of them are scared of it and in this game, well they want the money not the female parts unless they can have both. She is definitely not available to pale guys in the house. but the real dislike came from the racist women. Did you do pageants? You seem to have ahandle on what those values are.

NYRose, I've been wondering if part of the division started as a rivalry because of the pageant thing, and then escalated from there. I don't know. I really know nothing about that whole pageant world because, well, I think it's stupid.

Pageants are about humans trying to fill time when they are not engrossed with survival matters. Some people do art, some collect things, it is a you pays your time you takes your choice thing. I think they are a waste of my time and I have prob with the values they represent, but it is not like they are blowing up people or spewing poison or planning the take over of human freedoms for money.

A speech therapist that says ''axed'' could have been an episode of Seinfeld. :D

Little do you know! Axe is not an speech impairment! And for aryan to keep pointing that out is ridiculous! Since GM said it all the time! I don't hear her correcting her!

Little do you know! Axe is not an speech impairment! And for aryan to keep pointing that out is ridiculous! Since GM said it all the time! I don't hear her correcting her!

Well if you want to be specific it is a dialect and blacks got the way of speaking from their slaveholders.

From 1642-1675 the Royalists, also called Cavaliers, fled from the south and southwest England with their indentured servants and settled in Virginia when the English Civil War against Charles I began. They brought with them their south England drawl (a drawing out of the vowels); they also brought such phrases as aksed (instead of asked), and ain't (instead of isn't). Royalists later settled the Carolinas as well. Southern English speech laid the foundation for the development of American Tidewater speech, or Coastal Southern English.http://pandora.cii.wwu.edu/vajda/ling201/test3materials/AmericanDialects.htm

2:58pm cam 1 Candice is going BALISTIC on Spenser and yelling. She told him to keep her name out of her mouth.

She is yelling and said that Spencer you told me you wished Amanda would choke on her saliva.

I can't hear what Howard is saying