Candice - Week 5 Replacement Nominee

Guest 6Borders

I can't help but feel sorry for her. She and Howard have put up with an awful lot of mean words and actions and eventually someone had to blow off some steam. I never heard anyone mention Spencer saying those things about Amanda tho!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but feel sorry for her. She and Howard have put up with an awful lot of mean words and actions and eventually someone had to blow off some steam. I never heard anyone mention Spencer saying those things about Amanda tho!

The whole passive shtick is tired, you have to fight back against the snakes and pigs of this world.

I said it when it happened and I say it now. Howard and Candice should have taken it to the boards. They should not have let it lie the way they did. I would have raised hell. So, he got what for being mister understanding I am going to lay low and go for the money and blame it on ignorance? And candice, friends with them now? I think no, candice. Do not go there.

You have to face it head-on given the chance. People never learn to shut their pie holes if you do not. Let them chirp in private if they wish but no, not to my face.

Guest 6Borders

I said it when it happened and I say it now. Howard and Candice should have taken it to the boards. They should not have let it lie the way they did. I would have raised hell. So, he got what for being mister understanding I am going to lay low and go for the money and blame it on ignorance? And candice, friends with them now? I think no, candice. Do not go there.

You have to face it head-on given the chance. People never learn to shut their pie holes if you do not. Let them chirp in private if they wish but no, not to my face.

Well Said!!!!! :notworthy:

Between those huge ridiculous earrings and that funky glitter makeup she looks just like a Hunt's Point hooker.

* thumbs through PC manual to see if HOOKER is not politically correct.

Cleaning up... and it's not going to be so pretty this time folks. Suspensions are on the way.

I gave fair warning to keep this discussion within the context of BB and/or gave you the option to take it to any political or name-calling level you wanted in the Off-Topic forum.

What she just did by calling out Spencer like that and throwing the plan to get Amanda out was the dumbest thing so far this season. And I don't mind if she goes home. That was a really dumb thing she did. I am no longer on her side for that..

stupid stupid thing