Candice - Week 5 Replacement Nominee

Wow, you really got your money's worth out of the feeds.

Yep!

Now we want to see what you look like before and after ...pretty woman...

Hey all you have to do is look up tracie Anne on FB

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem I see with Candice is she has no power. Otherwise, she is extremely smart and very perceptive about what is

going on. Also, and this is the real key here. Aside from Howard, Elissa, (and possibly the disgusting Spencer), she is the only

one in the house who has the cahoonas (if she were to win HOH) to go after Helen and Amanda.

I so want to see Candice survive this week just to have a chance at the next HOH. Now THAT would be a game changer.

Can she please stop crying and whining for no reason? The worst part is that she's complaining that she "feels like she's getting backdoored." The first problem with that is she played in the veto, and the second is that she's not being evicted. I hope she starts acting more like her old self once Howard's gone, because that showmance has done nothing for her.

UGH! Candice and Howard could have rallied the house but they chose (well Howard chose and Candice followed) to cringe in the corner when confronted.......they are both smarter and stronger than most HGs but they chose not to use their strength. The worst thing that happened to Candice was hooking up with Howard.

No I'm not going to say that because they made a cute couple! But she can't fight all the lies that were said against her and the person she really trusted Helen has threw her under the bus! And Elissa and Jesse has turned their backs on her she just feels alone! Like why try to fake it when these people don't want her here anyway! That is what I gather from her conversation with Andy! She will probably be ok tomorrow. All the lies and aryan of all people might be the one to send her home because of her close Ali Helen.

Now Howard! He is a good man! He is umemployed and he knows he needs to stay in that house until jury! He doesn't know that Helen is lying on Candace about the threats! He feels as he has to do damage control! I still like Howard and Candace and hope they can resolved things when they get out of the house!

Personally, ITA about both of them.....although in the game I feel like Candice is such a trusting, loyal person and I just don't see that from Howard.

Certainly I could be wrong.....and for Candice's sake, I hope so.

Personally, ITA about both of them.....although in the game I feel like Candice is such a trusting, loyal person and I just don't see that from Howard.

Certainly I could be wrong.....and for Candice's sake, I hope so.

Yeah!!

Candice is not pouting she was sitting back trying to figure out what the hell is going on. She knows that Howard could really use that money she has stuck her neck on the line to many times for him. Howard and Candice didnt even start talking game with each other until last week. Candice had always been with Helen and Elissa she thought they were all good. Helen and Elissa stopped talking game with her and Candice told them that just a few days ago. My belief is you can play BB without selling your soul just to make it to jury.

she was just pouting and crying about Aaryn again to Amanda on feeds just a few minutes ago... its getting annoying.

she's in the room whining about "why is she putting me up next to him?", has she even been up there to speak to Aaryn about not putting her up? I'm asking because I seriously dont know..

I wonder why Helen and Elissa havent been talking game to her? hmmm.

if Amanda wasn't such a big fish to get out, I'd hope they'd get Candice out, she is absolutely useless, she is a liability.

I do not know why so many do not feel amazed at her intelligence in figuring things out. The problem with Howard stems from them being forced to alliance due to the racism and because they have been dropped from what alliances they had. I would like her to stay more than Howard and I do think her game will improve with him gone. But Aryan must also go SOON for her to get over the wounds inflicted by that ugly piece of crap.

I like Candice okay. I did not like her so much in the beginning. Candice is far too accomplished in a variety of venues to have allowed the group in this house to derail her gameplay. She could and should have done better. I have said and still say that she will have to win competitions to stay in the house. Like Howard, she has also made herself expendable.

The difference between howard and candice - being the two blacks in the house - is that she is a beautiful woman in a man's world.

I have been listening to Candice chew up Howard and spit him out and called him and asshole that is trying to set her up. She is going on and on and on.

He promises her that he will make sure that HE will go home if she goes up.

She is harping and harping harping :argue:

so disappointed in you Candice.

I have been listening to Candice chew up Howard and spit him out and called him and asshole that is trying to set her up. She is going on and on and on.

Marty I was watching and feeling the same way. She drank Amanda's Kool Aid didn't she?

So she is believing the people who have pretty much ignored her and stabbed her in the back instead of the guy who has been trying to keep her from screwing up her game? He told her over and over to just lay low and not run her mouth constantly. Pretty sad that she turns on him that fast. And pretty stupid that she knows that these women lie about everything but will still believe them when talk crap about the one person who has been good to her.

No all the ladie minus GM Jess aryan all gang up on her last night and made a DAYUM good case that he was using her! If I wasn't looking from the outside I would have believed it to that's how good they were! He should not have left her in the dark! It made him look guilty I really feel for him bad because she's believing them!!! And when Then when he tries to talk to her she started that having faith in him again And then he turns around and ask her to talk to Judd which made him look guilty! It brought her back when he ask her to talk to Aaron! Which put a huge target on my back! She doesn't know what to believe and she Right now she think she's looking stupid on TV! This guy really cares for her and because does shehags step in! She's looking at him twice now she doesn't trust! Evil shehags!!!

Somebody send a frickin plane!!! Howie cares for you Candace!

Her best bet at this point is to just lay low until Thursday. They want Howard out, let him go and let her restart her game. I hope she wins HOH and puts Aaryn and Spencer on the block and America put Amanda back on the block so she'll know it's America and we hate her scheming racist butt.

Her best bet at this point is to just lay low until Thursday. They want Howard out, let him go and let her restart her game. I hope she wins HOH and puts Aaryn and Spencer on the block and America put Amanda back on the block so she'll know it's America and we hate her scheming racist butt.

I agree 100% she can't save him! BUT THEY DON'T HAVE TO GET RID OF MY SHOWMANCE!!! BB STEP IN THIS LAST WEEK BEFORE HE LEAVES!!! Send some flowers or something!

Ps they will probably blame Candace for next MVP!

Did y'all hear the rumor about Amanda being friends with Allison and that she's going to win BB regardless. You know how DR manipulates people to do their will and they have such a great edit on Amanda and she has all these cheesy DR sessions. I think I despise Amanda as much as I despise Aaryn. She's just as racist. Saying that Candice used her headband on her "greasy nappy head".

Edited by CeCiMom
Off-topic partial post delted.

I just can't imagine a scenario where I would throw out remarks about someone's race or religion or gender in an effort to denigrate them.

I just don't understand that kind of hatred. :(

I agree. It's not necessary and it shows how little respect you have for yourself when you do it. I understand that kind of hatred, because I've lived through it, but I don't understand that kind of game play in a TV show. According to Marcellus, it's been going on, but I've had the feeds on several occasions and I've never seen it. That's to say, I've never heard such overt racial and homophobic slurs used as this season has shown. Amanda is doing it because she knows Allison has instructed production not to show anything negative about her. So, she gets away with it.

Edited by CeCiMom
Partial post deleted due to quote of post that was delted.