Candice - Week 5 Replacement Nominee

I haven't watched the feeds today because I'm going by what you guys are saying! Stuff like this makes me really upset and I forget it's a game! These people are on national TV saying these things!!! I can't believe bb is condoning this!!! Yeah they issue warnings but they issue warnings for singing!

Funny thing, I am more upset by the fact that YOU are upset than I am about what she said. I am sorry Sparklet. CBS can't control these people, and they also can't pretend that this nastiness doesn't exist. All we can do is learn from their behavior. Cheer up, it's BB matchmaker edition!!!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She made a fatal move this morning...Going up to Aaryn's HoH and trying to save Howard from the block.

She threw Amanda/McCrae and Helen/Elissa under the bus. (Of which, her gut was telling her it was going to backfire. She told Howard last night that it might ruin her game to have a talk with Aaryn and have Amanda/McCrae turn on her if they were to get wind of it. What did Aaryn do... told Amanda immediately and then the Candice bashing began.)

Candice made herself enemy number one. As soon as Howard is evicted she's next and/or if he saves himself this week and Aaryn has to make a replacement nominee it will be Candice.

Funny thing, I am more upset by the fact that YOU are upset than I am about what she said. I am sorry Sparklet. CBS can't control these people, and they also can't pretend that this nastiness doesn't exist. All we can do is learn from their behavior. Cheer up, it's BB matchmaker edition!!!

thank you!

:smilielol: yeah we have been on commerical for 24 hours now!!! We love our sponsors!!!

My producers are off strike! They got their 1% raise! And a box of doughnuts to take home to their families! Last time we left off on bb matchmakers edition their was a wrench thrown in the atmosphere now out howie is on the block! How will my couple prevail!!! Stay tune for more BB THE Matchmakers edition!

Hopefully they can get through this! But this time play smarter!!!!

My producers are off strike! They got their 1% raise! And a box of doughnuts to take home to their families! Last time we left off on bb matchmakers edition their was a wrench thrown in the atmosphere now out howie is on the block! How will my couple prevail!!! Stay tune for more BB THE Matchmakers edition!

Hopefully they can get through this! But this time play smarter!!!!

Howard told Candice if she was the 3rd nom if he wins POV he would use it on her she told him don't do that but he said no I will use it on you.

Howard told Candice if she was the 3rd nom if he wins POV he would use it on her she told him don't do that but he said no I will use it on you.

Who said shivery was dead! Thank goodness we don't have to worry about that!!!

Thank you rolling reporter!!!! I am also happy to report That last night and hammock you heard it here first you heard it here first!!!! That Howie asked to date her outside the house!!! YEAH WE DID IT! All your calls paid off!!! Stay tuned I'll come back with the results or her after these messages!

And we are back! Candace told him she is going to wait and see the DR footages when she gets home! To make sure he didn't bad mouth her in DR! Which is smart! Now he is her boo friend!!! Will take will take it!

But on a serious note! No more defending each other to others!!! Play the game!!! Get that third nom out or spencer!!!

Who said shivery was dead! Thank goodness we don't have to worry about that!!!

Thank you rolling reporter!!!! I am also happy to report That last night and hammock you heard it here first you heard it here first!!!! That Howie asked to date her outside the house!!! YEAH WE DID IT! All your calls paid off!!! Stay tuned I'll come back with the results or her after these messages!

And we are back! Candace told him she is going to wait and see the DR footages when she gets home! To make sure he didn't bad mouth her in DR! Which is smart! Now he is her boo friend!!! Will take will take it!

But on a serious note! No more defending each other to others!!! Play the game!!! Get that third nom out or spencer!!!

That man realize how she really felt about him Thursday overnight and Friday morning he wants Candice to trust him that man just proved he would stick his neck out for her. She was crying all day because she knew he was going on the block and just about everyone wants him out. She told him she wants to spend every last min she with him. Man I love this couple

If he does that Howie deserves to go home.[/quote

That proves he a good man Candice has put herself in danger many time to protect Howard its only right and fair he would do the same for her.

I'm still dont know how I feel about Candance. I hope she wins Veto and takes down Howard. Then Elissa will go up but hopefully everyone will vote out Amanda. This is probably their only chance.

:kenshin2:

Candice is probing Jessie to see how she feels about (I think) Amanda. Jessie is not her friend, will tell everyone, and Candice will get deeper into the hole.

Candice shut up! Jessie is not your friend. Even Howard is telling her she shouldn't have asked her anything.

At some point she is going to have to quit complaining at maybe try and makes deals with people she doesn't like or even trust. She is like a spoiled child sometimes.. I'm still rooting for her but she is working my damn nerves.

At some point she is going to have to quit complaining at maybe try and makes deals with people she doesn't like or even trust. She is like a spoiled child sometimes.. I'm still rooting for her but she is working my damn nerves.

Yeah, I think you nailed it. She's like a spoiled child.

Candice and Howard are the only once who have not sold their souls to the devil just to stay in the game until jury. I will continue to watch my showmance between those two until Howard goes home. I just don't like how hateful and nasty this season has become

Candice and Howard are the only once who have not sold their souls to the devil just to stay in the game until jury. I will continue to watch my showmance between those two until Howard goes home. I just don't like how hateful and nasty this season has become

I do agree with you about that, but Candice needs to start PLAYING Big Brother! And Howard needs to do more also. Being on the block should be the catalyst for both of them get more into the game. If it isn't, then they don't need to be there any more.

only way she will be able to make deals and get anywhere is by winning hoh

as it stand now with no power the others have no incentive to want to work with her

in my preseason analyst i had a feeling she wouldnt fit in

some hg's are made for big brother and others arent :animated_bouncy:

Candice is pleading her case to Elissa. She is very upset. Explaining what a monster Aaryn has been, explaining that "how can people be mad at Howard for being in a secret alliance the first week, the game is ABOUT secret alliances". Saying Jessie is 25 and has no brain of her own. Helen thinks for Jessie. She is VERY upset with Helen's side of the house, because of Howard, and because she will be the replacement nominee, and this is Helen's fault because Helen aligned with Candice's enemy (Aaryn).

06UaEU8.jpg

only way she will be able to make deals and get anywhere is by winning hoh

as it stand now with no power the others have no incentive to want to work with her

in my preseason analyst i had a feeling she wouldnt fit in

some hg's are made for big brother and others arent :animated_bouncy:

Kinda disagree and agree( with her not being suitable for BB).. before America's vote, Amanda was sitting McPretty and she hasn't won JACK, why? Because she made herself an intricate part in all the decision making so it is possible to not win a thing and make it far in this game with deals and alliances. Candice is so proud she can't even put aside her disgust for Aaryn to play the game.. She goes all baby voice, sits and pouts in the corner still holding on to remarks made week 1 and Howard there with her trying to talk her down off the ledge..Look that little Nazi will get her just do's when this is all said and done... Befriend the enemy now get revenge later.

Kinda disagree and agree( with her not being suitable for BB).. before America's vote, Amanda was sitting McPretty and she hasn't won JACK, why? Because she made herself an intricate part in all the decision making so it is possible to not win a thing and make it far in this game with deals and alliances. Candice is so proud she can't even put aside her disgust for Aaryn to play the game.. She goes all baby voice, sits and pouts in the corner still holding on to remarks made week 1 and Howard there with her trying to talk her down off the ledge..Look that little Nazi will get her just do's when this is all said and done... Befriend the enemy now get revenge later.

Candice is not pouting she was sitting back trying to figure out what the hell is going on. She knows that Howard could really use that money she has stuck her neck on the line to many times for him. Howard and Candice didnt even start talking game with each other until last week. Candice had always been with Helen and Elissa she thought they were all good. Helen and Elissa stopped talking game with her and Candice told them that just a few days ago. My belief is you can play BB without selling your soul just to make it to jury.

Candace has taught me how to put my makeup on properly and how to do hair extensions! I'm serious about that! My hair dresser cost me a fortune to put extensions in my hair Candy showed me how to do it for free thank you Candace for saving me money!!!

Candace has taught me how to put my makeup on properly and how to do hair extensions! I'm serious about that! My hair dresser cost me a fortune to put extensions in my hair Candy showed me how to do it for free thank you Candace for saving me money!!!

Wow, you really got your money's worth out of the feeds.

Now we want to see what you look like before and after ...pretty woman...