Candice - Week 5 Replacement Nominee

I love there showmance but Candice needs to play her game not his!!! There is this thing dont mix business and pleasure. Right now before noms is not a time to go have a heart to heart with aryan!!

How did Candice catch on to Helen???

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was an interesting interaction between Howard and Cancide early in the morning (she said he was tipsy, he denied it). I can't tell from my phone what time it took place, but at one point Howard got on top of Candice because he felt she was going to leave the room. He so needs a submissive partner and she is so independent. They are huge water and oil together! She does not want to give in and do what he says and he won't give up trying. When he was on top of her, she kept saying "Howard, get off of me" and he wouldn't. Finally when she called him by his first and last name and then told him that she wasn't going to get off the bed, he got off of her. Judd and Andy came in the room shortly after and conversation ended.

When they came into the room, Judd and Andy made Andy's bed. Judd climbed into his bed and Andy left the room. 5-10 minutes later Candice rolls over to face Howard and you can hear her crying. You can hear Howard telling her softly "don't cry".

I hope she does fight for herself and let Howard fight for himself.

I don't think these two would be good together outside the house. She is way too independent for his liking. But we'll have to wait and see.

There was an interesting interaction between Howard and Cancide early in the morning (she said he was tipsy, he denied it). I can't tell from my phone what time it took place, but at one point Howard got on top of Candice because he felt she was going to leave the room. He so needs a submissive partner and she is so independent. They are huge water and oil together! She does not want to give in and do what he says and he won't give up trying. When he was on top of her, she kept saying "Howard, get off of me" and he wouldn't. Finally when she called him by his first and last name and then told him that she wasn't going to get off the bed, he got off of her. Judd and Andy came in the room shortly after and conversation ended.

When they came into the room, Judd and Andy made Andy's bed. Judd climbed into his bed and Andy left the room. 5-10 minutes later Candice rolls over to face Howard and you can hear her crying. You can hear Howard telling her softly "don't cry".

I don't think these two would be good together outside the house. She is way too independent for his liking. But we'll have to wait and see.

You are correct about her being too independent for him.

He needs a strong ind woman! He needs a challenge but they can work on that outside the house! It's time for her to stay off the block and fight to get the other one to go! Don't tip the boat over and get yourself sunk!!! Wait and see how it's going to okay out.

He needs a strong ind woman! He needs a challenge but they can work on that outside the house! It's time for her to stay off the block and fight to get the other one to go! Don't tip the boat over and get yourself sunk!!! Wait and see how it's going to okay out.

Maybe the stress of the BB game is getting in the way.

Maybe the stress of the BB game is getting in the way.

No she has to think level head! She knows she is safe!!!! Helen told her the plan was Howard and spencer goes up and they will work on getting spencer out!!! Candace doesn't trust and doesn't want any of her players to go! But she will sacrifice spencer! But the she begins to think that she might be the third nom!!! So she is being paranoid! And she finds out that Helen has been a rat!!!!and she is upset about that. Howard trust spencer way too much!!! He is trying to keep him and spencer off the block but he needs to let that go. Spencer has been telling McCrae every thing that Howard and he has been saying thinking that he can trust McCrae! Because of the alliance deal! But McCrae just goes back and rehash info to his team!!! Howie hasn't talk to McCrae alone just Spencer

I don't mind seeing spencer go!

Yeah she can sacrifice Spencer this week, and then she will sacrifice Howard next week, and then the week after that she will sacrifice herself - at some point you gotta make a stand and flip the house - waiting until you are nominated is too late

Yeah she can sacrifice Spencer this week, and then she will sacrifice Howard next week, and then the week after that she will sacrifice herself - at some point you gotta make a stand and flip the house - waiting until you are nominated is too late

I know!!!! But this wk I doubt aryan will listen!!!! They need to win hoh! They don't have anyone agree this house needs to be flipped! I think Helen is trying to do it within

Guest 6Borders

I like Candance as a person and the job she does I totally admire.

As a BB gamer she really screwed up getting into a NoMance Showmance, and I think Aaryns remarks were a lot of what made her and Howard gravitate to each other.

I agree about letting the chips fall but nothing about this game is really fair except to a select group of players.

Wow really big Candice bashing session in the HOH. :lipsrsealed2: Amanda even threatening to punch her in the face. :hammer:

Did you hear Amanda call Candice a C*NT?

Did you hear Amanda call Candice a C*NT?

Which is why I gave her all 10 of my votes to be the third nominee.

Candice, Elissa and Helen are talking nicely together in the kitchen now.

I was watching The Purge the other day and it gave me an idea for the next twist. For 1 hour only, there are no rules against physical violence.

Love it! Amanda aryan come here!

I was watching The Purge the other day and it gave me an idea for the next twist. For 1 hour only, there are no rules against physical violence.

lol....best idea i've heard today!

Guest 6Borders

She just talked herself into a seat on the block this morning and Amanda just slammed it home (and made a racial comment to boot)

Guest 6Borders

In reference to Candice using Amanda's headband - She just took it and put it on her "greasy ass nappy hair head"

(Posted in Amanda's thread also)

I did too Hawk. If Candace slams doors and interrupts conversations all they have to do is say something about that but to add slurs of any kind is just beyond wrong.

Howard was trying to stop Candice from trying to call everybody out and danger herself with being placed on the block thats why he rolled on top of her. He was afraid she was about to go off on people just to try to protect him he does not want her to do that. he was trying to stop her from doing something stupid. Morty updates got the full story of what happened.

Candice has just said today that her and Howard are now playing the game seperate she cant save him and herself. She has been crying about it all day (which made me cry) she said they will just have a showmance thats it. Due to Amanda's behavior of the past 4 weeks I have voted her 20x for 3rd nom 10x on my cell and 10x on the cbs.com

I haven't watched the feeds today because I'm going by what you guys are saying! Stuff like this makes me really upset and I forget it's a game! These people are on national TV saying these things!!! I can't believe bb is condoning this!!! Yeah they issue warnings but they issue warnings for singing!

I haven't watched the feeds today because I'm going by what you guys are saying! Stuff like this makes me really upset and I forget it's a game! These people are on national TV saying these things!!! I can't believe bb is condoning this!!! Yeah they issue warnings but they issue warnings for singing!

just go and vote amanda 3rd nom that should teach her she thinks she's untouchable

just go and vote amanda 3rd nom that should teach her she thinks she's untouchable

I did! I hope it's not a wasted vote this time! I got a feeling that bb is protecting Amanda! And they are going to put GM or Elissa up there!!!!