Candice - Week 5 Replacement Nominee

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not looking good for howie :animated_bouncy:

Hate to say it, really hate to say it because some people I like here, like howard; but he really hasn't done that much - I would rather see him stay over many of the others but he is going to have to work a miracle or have one worked for him. Maybe he will be safe.

Between Candice, Elissa and Howard. That should shut them all up for a peaceful week. They can argue amongst themselves who should be evicted. However, DR might protect elissa and howard so candice better win POV if she is blocked.

I forgot to mention that aryan sat down in the kitchen and had a smirk on her face looking at Candice!! That's why I said Candace.don't kiss her butt!!!! I know it's a game but don't let this racist child see you sweat!!!

Wow, Helen just asked Candice "Who would you rather see on the block - Elissa and Spencer or Howard and Spencer?" She thought about it for a second and said "Howard and Spencer, I've been with Elissa since the beginning."

DAYUM!!!! Lol!!! Would this affect my showmance on BB Matchmakers Edition????

Stay tune folks!!!! This is just halftime!!! She shouldn't have told Helen!!! She is going straight to howie!!!!

And who said there wasn't going to be drama in my match making edition!!! HEY TURN THAT MIC OFF!!

Ps I see her point so they would vote out spencer!!! She did say she didn't care about him!!! And Helen Ellis and Candace can try to save Howard! Good strategy!!! Let's hope it works!!!!

It's good to see her head still in the game!

DAYUM!!!! Lol!!! Would this affect my showmance on BB Matchmakers Edition????

Stay tune folks!!!! This is just halftime!!! She shouldn't have told Helen!!! She is going straight to howie!!!!

And who said there wasn't going to be drama in my match making edition!!! HEY TURN THAT MIC OFF!!

Ps I see her point so they would vote out spencer!!! She did say she didn't care about him!!! And Helen Ellis and Candace can try to save Howard! Good strategy!!! Let's hope it works!!!!

It's good to see her head still in the game!

I'm so proud of Candice right now she has been with Ellissa since day one Howard would have done the same for Spencer and NO I don't think this would end there showmance she stuck her neck out for Howard all this week making her a possible major target. This is A game she came to play and win not the love Connection

Now don't get me wrong I know Candice has serious feelings for Howard and they have possiblely talked about this very moment I believe she got that man on lock and once he leave the house they will still be together why I think this well because last night when they were in HoH they asked what each plan to do once they left the house Candice said its time for babies to be planted in her whom they asked her would she had in mind My girl said she got options and Howard started smiling and shaking his head. To me she is telling him step up your game Boo you know you want me two can play that game

She said she can't fight for Howie she has to fight for herself.

I'm loving the fact she said that she can't fight for the both of them

Now don't get me wrong I know Candice has serious feelings for Howard and they have possiblely talked about this very moment I believe she got that man on lock and once he leave the house they will still be together why I think this well because last night when they were in HoH they asked what each plan to do once they left the house Candice said its time for babies to be planted in her whom they asked her would she had in mind My girl said she got options and Howard started smiling and shaking his head. To me she is telling him step up your game Boo you know you want me two can play that game

I'm loving the fact she said that she can't fight for the both of them

Yes me too! And inlets Helen no not to worry about her that she is still with them so they can still keep having a back!!!! Candace keeps saying she wants a all girl alliance! And you're right I do think They may have something at the end the show!! Let's not hope it's not over with yet!!!

Wth!!!!!Ok I'm pissed Candice and Howard!!!! People are trying to protect them and they getting ready to mess up!!!! Leave aryan alone for she put Candice on the block!!! Helen is going to cut her loose!!!! Candice better keep her mouth shut and don't go to aryan and let them vote out spencer!!!! Turning off the feeds!!! If she goes and talk to aryan she had made her bed and all targets will be on her!

The vote was nine zero so Candice went along with keeping Aryan so she is right to stand up for herself. Howard carried her out and Coward let her know he could not stand up for her. and of course Coward also was in the nine zero.Everyone went with the idea that ARyan is so weak keep her and get rid of K. So game play took precedence over decency.

I think if Candice or Howard goes out under Aaryns hoh, the social media will explode. May be a lot of DR influence going on this week. Just my opinion.

I know DR gets involved in manipulating the outcomes by asking leading questions and all, but I honestly do not want them to actively influence the outcome in order to tell their story...show good overcoming evil etc. I want the chips to fall where they may...good or bad.