Howard - Week 5 - Evicted (Aug. 1)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really really UPN did she really have

To sing! Can't she just do a hum!!! Or a quiet whisper. :)

she sung hallelujah :animated_bouncy:

Shhh Sparklet can't take all of this at this point. We have to take it easy on her right now.

Were her for your Sparklet. :grouphug:

Thank you guys! No more eye candy!!! Judd has a little bit of abs! He has like a 2 pack???

No I just can't!!! Lol! Well I guess I'll stick in a Rock movie!

Thank you guys! No more eye candy!!! Judd has a little bit of abs! He has like a 2 pack???

No I just can't!!! Lol! Well I guess I'll stick in a Rock movie!

Come on. JU DOUBLE D should be ok now for you. You even meet his family tonight. Well actually you meet everyone in his whole damn town! You guys can go frogging together LOL

Come on. JU DOUBLE D should be ok now for you. You even meet his family tonight. Well actually you meet everyone in his whole damn town! You guys can go frogging together LOL

:lol: wasn't that the family! Just kidding! I couldn't resist!!!

I think Howard went out of the house with class. He hugged everyone, didn't say anything bad about anyone in interview, good guy. Just not a good bb player. Wish him the best.

Guest 6Borders

Kudo's to Howard! He's a gentleman with some serious CLASS the others could learn from. He was just too nice for this show!

All he really wanted to do with the money was take his family on a trip somewhere there are no mosquitos...I hope some company out there in cyberspace makes that happen for them!

I got this from another site! This is what Amanda told Mccray early this morning!

Fri 5:20 AM BBT Amanda - when you do things to me I don't say anything to you. The Howard thing was f- up, the Spencer thing was f- up the MVP thing was stupid. Amanda - Howard's comment to me. Yeah, it's all game. I don't feel good about it, I am not a mean person and don't like feeling threatened by her f-ing comments from a personal standpoints!

What a bit***!!! I told you it wasn't true! I don't Know how to highlight of bold. Could somebody pleases do that sentence for me!

This is lying to a knew level!!

She admitted to McCrae that she lied about the howie comment! It's all game! She is not a mean person! WTF...

Thanks, Hawk. I asked for this in candice's thread and find it here. Smooch.

Excerpt from zap2it

"I mean, basically it was nothing. This was after the big thing outside where Candice confronted Spencer. At this point, I'm just carefree in the game. ... I just saw an opportunity to joke with her .. I walked up and I said, 'I love you' and she said, 'What, no you don't?' and I said, 'No, I love you.' With her being brash and she's never been one to be shy about her sexuality, in a joking manner, I whispered, 'I really do love you and outside this house you'd be so hot to me and we could hang out' and that was it. That's a joke I felt I could joke with her about because her, Candice and maybe GinaMarie, they're really open about their sexuality and that was basically it. She made more of it because she never really could figure me out because she couldn't control me. I guess she took it as a game ploy ... I mean, that's basically what it was. I wouldn't harass anybody."

Amanda is telling the house you said you want to "f*** the s*** out of her."

"No. No. It wasn't anything to that degree. Basically, I said we could hang out, you're so hot. She had always joked with me in that fashion, even in public around other houseguests. ... It was said in a joking manner. If she took it as [threatening], I will apologize over and over because I definitely didn't mean it in an offensive manner."

Howard has gotten a pretty good edit this year and seems to be a fan favorite. You could tell by how much the audience cheered for him as he left the house to sit with Julie. I noticed everyone gave him a great "goodbye" message, that is, execpt Amanda. I wasn't surprized by what she said as I was more surprized that her fairy Grodmother would let her be seen on TV in such a negative way. Since GM is not going to put her up this week and Aaryn has been somewhat behaving herself there's a good chance Amanda will get the nod from America this week. That will be a hoot to watch.

Kudo's to Howard! He's a gentleman with some serious CLASS the others could learn from. He was just too nice for this show!

All he really wanted to do with the money was take his family on a trip somewhere there are no mosquitos...I hope some company out there in cyberspace makes that happen for them!

Me too. He deserves it after all the crap he put up with in that house. And he had so much class and dignity with a house full of snakes

Demographics have nothing to do with Howard's insanely poor game skills and it is those poor game skills that have him where he is today. I had hoped for better from him... but he's failed himself with his poor analytical skills, poor strategy skills, poor communication skills, poor social skills, and surprisingly poor physical game play. He just not built for games of logic, strategy, social acuity & communication.

As I said in my earlier post, he was my early season favorite, but he gave me nothing to hang onto after watching him. His game is sit back and do nothing(floater) or to spend so little time and effort coming up with strategy and tactics as to be a bystander. And then unfortunately when in the rare case when he does strategize, he come up some hair-brained scheme doomed to fail like voting against the house and blaming the vote on Jessie. The rest of his time he has been nearly completely disengaged from the game only rarely interrupted when he spouts one of his nonsensical rants filled with contorted metaphors and self-righteous innuendo. If any label fits Howard, it's "Failed Floater."

Howard is no a "man" in the sense that you are using the term. His is a quitter and self-righteous jerk. He has NOT been loyal; he's tossed ALL of his allies(Jeremy, Spencer, and Candice) under the bus and used his religion as a game weapon. All of that is perfectly OK in this game but in the face of all of his poor game-play, to claim he is a man of integrity and loyalty is nonsense.

I also disagree with your position that unless a HG is an alpha male or alpha female, that HG should just back off their game using their personal skills & strategy and make way for the Alphas. BTW, there's an ironic bigotry in your "gay, fat, effeminate and whipped males" comment. That sounds very much like something Aaryn would say.

Howard's lone good move was his wonderful defense and support of Candice during and after the bed flipping incident. As good as that was, it is not enough to win BB and even that was diminished when he laughed at Candice's "white ass Honky" comments. How was that any better than Kaitlins & GM's behavior laughing at Aaryn's equally offensive "Shaniqua" comments?

Monk

All the 'analytical,social,and game skills mean zero to people who have you pegged already and are not trying to hear it.Since being caught in the lie(which he did out of loyalty to the MC,McCrae,Jeremy and Spencer with his changed vote, quickly sold that loyalty down the river)Helen and Amanda had made him house enemy number one. So with Helen, Amanda and Mc all against him, who was he left to try to appeal to? The Racists?Jeremy sold him out and went to Kaitlin,Mc to Amanda,and Judd was never going to have his back.So he does he have left?