Howard - Week 5 - Evicted (Aug. 1)

Thanks, Hawk. I asked for this in candice's thread and find it here. Smooch.

Excerpt from zap2it

"I mean, basically it was nothing. This was after the big thing outside where Candice confronted Spencer. At this point, I'm just carefree in the game. ... I just saw an opportunity to joke with her .. I walked up and I said, 'I love you' and she said, 'What, no you don't?' and I said, 'No, I love you.' With her being brash and she's never been one to be shy about her sexuality, in a joking manner, I whispered, 'I really do love you and outside this house you'd be so hot to me and we could hang out' and that was it. That's a joke I felt I could joke with her about because her, Candice and maybe GinaMarie, they're really open about their sexuality and that was basically it. She made more of it because she never really could figure me out because she couldn't control me. I guess she took it as a game ploy ... I mean, that's basically what it was. I wouldn't harass anybody."

Amanda is telling the house you said you want to "f*** the s*** out of her."

"No. No. It wasn't anything to that degree. Basically, I said we could hang out, you're so hot. She had always joked with me in that fashion, even in public around other houseguests. ... It was said in a joking manner. If she took it as [threatening], I will apologize over and over because I definitely didn't mean it in an offensive manner."

That just makes Amandas story more believable...

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gut feeling is - that after the Moving Company was exposed.... and Spencer fessed up (and oops, forget to tell Howie) -----

Howie thought he was staying true to the few that were left in that alliance and denied it.

Soooo Howie became the scape goat when he got caught and Helen and Mandy played it for all it was worth.

I'm betting Howie realized that he was fighting a losing battle with this bunch and just gave up.

He was probably sorry he ever signed up for the game.

............ and even IF he said those exact words to Amanda - that ONE comment in no way comes close

to the hundreds of mean, racist and sexual comments Amanda has made.

Bye Howie :animated_wave:

My point was that he didn't even really try to develop a social game with Helen, Andy, Judd, Jessie, or McManda... When he most needed to engage... he withdrew and focused on Candice...

He could have done as our nasty little HG Aaryn is doing now... Make nice and be friendly with the current power people.

He could have worked on a relationship with Andy, Judd, Jessie, Elissa and Helen... none of them had said a single racist thing... so his only choices were NOT limited to Aaryn, GM, & Kaitlin...

Ah, the lie... One can make excuses for his serious mistake of lying to Helen when it was obvious that Helen knew about the MC when she listed it's members to him while she & he were talking in the HOH bathroom... How stupid could he have possibly be to lie in the face of the knowledge that the person he's talking to has just proven that she knows the truth... Keep in mind this was a serious and completely unnecessary problem that he created for himself and did absolutely nothing to repair... A little socializing can do wonders in this house... season after season has shown that to be true.

Even after his insanely stupid lie to Helen, if he had done as Aaryn has done when she found herself in deep deep trouble, he may still be here... Taking one shot at redemption with the crew in power by telling them that he wants to be their 'Jeremy" is a great first step but it must be followed with more good steps... and he did squat to follow up...

Nasty little HG Aaryn has made nice, laid low, and worked on building trust .....I can't tell you how much I'd like to see her evicted but she is making the moves that Howard should have be making... And because she has... she stays(for now)... and because he didn't... he's gone....

Monk

I agree there was a way out for Howard. He should have tried to be more social and also Howie, Candice, & Spencer should have sold Helen on Jury votes. They should have told her to keep them til Jury and they would be her 3 votes. They also could have told her if any of them won HOH they would get Elissa out and that would be her 4 votes for the win.

That is a deal Helen couldn't have turned down!

I was reading some stuff on another site when I came across something interesting. On Aug 1 at 5.01am F2 Howard and Candice are snuggling and Howard is talking about when he is horny there is something he likes to do. It sounds like he is talking about when he is with a woman outside the house, while they are getting into each other, he will say to her, "we gonna find a chick, we gonna f*ck the sh*t out of her" I listened to it and these are his words. The same words that Amanda says he whispered to her. Not saying he did or didn't say it to Amanda but seems a bit strange.

Great scoop I wish I could see/hear it but that sure seems like his words to Amanda - BTW why the hell would he say that a woman while getting frisky with her? Seems like a turn-off to me but what do I know

Hahaaha thank goodness for youtube! Just found it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0wAb7q8EEw

I'm not casting judgement on Howard, just presenting the evidence

Great scoop I wish I could see/hear it but that sure seems like his words to Amanda - BTW why the hell would he say that a woman while getting frisky with her? Seems like a turn-off to me but what do I know

Hahaaha thank goodne for youtube! Just found it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0wAb7q8EEw

I'm not casting judgement on Howard, just presenting the evidence

Well, I'll pass judgment, he sounds as bad as the others, if not worse. He wants to put his hands around someone's neck? What I don't get is that people are listening and watching feeds all day and never heard, saw or referred to this. Once again, we see blame placed selectively.

He was never into Candice and I thought from the beginning it was Amanda he wanted. I think he had his eye on Elissa too.

Preacher slime bag!

When I heard what he had to say about it in the post-eviction interviews I figured he was lying about it, and trying to minimize it. I don't think Amanda was offended or feeling threatened in any way, but Howard let down all those who believed he was completely innocent.

It's amazing to me that so many of these HGs think the cameras aren't really rolling and the microphones aren't working either. Idiots. :disgust: