Howard - Week 5 - Evicted (Aug. 1)

That's how most are treated when they are 9n the block and on their way out. This is nothing new.. why associate with someone leaving and not going to jury and risk a target on your back. It's a game.. you are there for the money not to win the nicest person on bb award

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly been treating him like he has the plague!

These are horrible horrible people!

They are, indeed. The vilest of just about any season I've seen.

That's how most are treated when they are 9n the block and on their way out. This is nothing new.. why associate with someone leaving and not going to jury and risk a target on your back. It's a game.. you are there for the money not to win the nicest person on bb award

Which would make it so lovely IF Howard gets evicted tonight ---- and he turns up on the jury!!!!

Dear Santa can you bring me a Howie for Christmas? Please I will be a good girl! dot my I and cross my t.

No They are treating him this way because of what Amanda said

Look at it this way. There was no way Howard was going to win this game. He doesn't belong in the house with these people. He is not cut out for lying and backstabbing.

He will be a lot happier at home.

Really, is that how they treated David, Nick, Jeremy and Kaitlen?

I've resigned myself to the fact that Howard is going home, and it's ok. He's going to be fine. I think it's going to start to get very entertaining now as the HGs get picked off one by one, each of them flabbergasted that they've been lied to by the rest. Maybe, if they have any brains, they'll come to the realization that they've been "played".

I've resigned myself to the fact that Howard is going home, and it's ok. He's going to be fine. I think it's going to start to get very entertaining now that the HGs get picked off one by one, each of them flabbergasted that they've been lied to by the rest. Maybe, if they have any brains, they'll come to the realization that they've been "played".

I just hope Candice or Elissa wins HOH.

Well, say what you will about howard and all this and all that but somebody has to be their target after he is gone. I surely found him less offensive than some of the dildos left in that house.

I hope that howard gets the chance to do what he wants to do and I think he wants to be in show biz. Maybe somebody is seeing all this and will give him a chance. Doesn't matter that he was not so great at big brother. For all intent and purpose, he seems like a nice guy. I like to think that he is glad to go. I would be.

Look at it this way. There was no way Howard was going to win this game. He doesn't belong in the house with these people. He is not cut out for lying and backstabbing.

He will be a lot happier at home.

I know I want him in the house for personal reasons! I'm telling you every feed he was in i was on it! My bb crush!!! Candice better grab hold to that man! Just don't ask him to do a speech!!! Seriously can we get a camera man to follow him home????

dirty boy :kid:

Yeah McStinky!!!

Well, say what you will about howard and all this and all that but somebody has to be their target after he is gone. I surely found him less offensive than some of the dildos left in that house.

I hope that howard gets the chance to do what he wants to do and I think he wants to be in show biz. Maybe somebody is seeing all this and will give him a chance. Doesn't matter that he was not so great at big brother. For all intent and purpose, he seems like a nice guy. I like to think that he is glad to go. I would be.

Why would anyone go to the BB house to go through comps (some difficult), live through have-not days and put up with crap from others to be glad to go home? I don't understand that? If you are going to put up with that all that then you should at least attempt to try and win, put up a fight or something.

Denise - I couldn't tell you bc I didnt pay attention.. not a huge fan of the cast this year.. but from watching all the other seasons it is NOT uncommon.

Denise - on mobile so I can't quote.. I couldn't tell you bc I didnt pay attention.. not a huge fan of the cast this year.. but from watching all the other seasons it is NOT uncommon to treat the player going out like they have the plague

I've resigned myself to the fact that Howard is going home, and it's ok. He's going to be fine. I think it's going to start to get very entertaining now as the HGs get picked off one by one, each of them flabbergasted that they've been lied to by the rest. Maybe, if they have any brains, they'll come to the realization that they've been "played".

I agree. It is really all we have left considering that season 15 thus far is monopoly-run.

"One sick freakish person told me by the water-cooler that labeling a homosexual as "gay" & "effeminate" and labeling an overweight man as "fat" is equal to Arayns blatant racism towards other cultures but this individual was clearly sick and clueless."

You forget that any words that are meant to hurt someone's feelings are derogatory. Is the word "gay" used to make a man less masculine and "fat" to make an overweight person feel less than human, then why shouldn't they be considered prejudiced?

You are only sensitive to words that hurt your feelings only, so that makes you insensitive to other's feelings.

Why would anyone go to the BB house to go through comps (some difficult), live through have-not days and put up with crap from others to be glad to go home? I don't understand that? If you are going to put up with that all that then you should at least attempt to try and win, put up a fight or something.

He didn't, ginger. I have no clue why he didn't; I really do not. He is probably gone and honestly, I think he is going to be relieved to be away from that pressure-cooker. He seems very quiet and contemplative and it did not work for him. Actually, it never worked for him. That's how I see it.

He didn't, ginger. I have no clue why he didn't; I really do not. He is probably gone and honestly, I think he is going to be relieved to be away from that pressure-cooker. He seems very quiet and contemplative and it did not work for him. Actually, it never worked for him. That's how I see it.

No, I know what you are saying, but I don't get it.

I honestly think that people just sign up for game shows without knowing what happens in the game. I think this is what Howard did, because if he thought he was going to Happyville for 3 months, he was totally wrong.

No, I know what you are saying, but I don't get it.

I honestly think that people just sign up for game shows without knowing what happens in the game. I think this is what Howard did, because if he thought he was going to Happyville for 3 months, he was totally wrong.

Yes. Especially the 15th season of a show that is becoming more and more brutal. I've heard many say that it is so much different once you are inside the house than it was in front of the tv watching BB.

OK DO NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT WILL LOCK THIS POST!!!! THIS POST IS GOING TO STAY OPEN UNTIL AFTER TONIGHT'S SHOW!!! AND IF THERE IS ANOTHER AFTERWARDS, then call me GM becuz its gonna be Howard this and Howard that!

You've been warn!!!

OK DO NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT WILL LOCK THIS POST!!!! THIS POST IS GOING TO STAY OPEN UNTIL AFTER TONIGHT'S SHOW!!! AND IF THERE IS ANOTHER AFTERWARDS, then call me GM becuz its gonna be Howard this and Howard that!

You've been warn!!!

IDK Sparklet - CeCiMom is currently doing housekeeping and it's not looking good

Her red pen is going to run out of ink :lookaround:

BTW I have a few more pics from last night for you but I gotta fix em up a little in Photoshop :laugh4:

I accidentally deleted a bunch last night I was mad at myself :sad2: