Howard - Week 5 - Evicted (Aug. 1)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was Howard, I would wait until eviction night and if the other houseguests evicted me, I would keep my ass in that seat and say go ahead call security because I am not leaving. When security comes, I would run out to the backyard and have them chase me, just like a Benny Hill skit with funny music and all.

If I was Howard, I would wait until eviction night and if the other houseguests evicted me, I would keep my ass in that seat and say go ahead call security because I am not leaving. When security comes, I would run out to the backyard and have them chase me, just like a Benny Hill skit with funny music and all.

What??? What is going on!!!!

LMAO oh my gawd.

Haha After all these seasons i can't believe it hasn't happened yet.

Could someone explain what went down with Howard and Amanada?????

(copied from Amanda thread)

Amanda said someone said to her "Don't worry, you know when we get out of here I'm gonna f*ck the shit out of you" - she said it to Andy and Judd in the kitchen - I thought she was talking about McCrae, but she told them not to say anything because she didn't want to make problems

She claims that Howard whispered that in her ear. Feeds show that he DID whisper into her ear, then she laughed so it's from Howard's mouth to Amanda's ear

Hawknose,

Can we get a water fountain with Howard?

I'll see if it's in the budget Lol :laugh4:

Believe me, if I were on BB, that is how I would go out. You would see me running back and forth in front of the camera with security chasing me, while the next HOH competition was going on.

I agree and find it funny how these bullies can call out the "weaker players".

I can not watch anymore I will stop in to view comments but the only loyal people in the house have been Spencer and Howard to each other. And Howard has been the most respectful person in that house in years. Sad to see him go.

I don't think Howard belongs in an environment like that with *edit*, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Howard was loyal to Spencer but after Spencer defected from the Moving Crew & voted against Nick instead of Elissa I knew Spencer couldn't be trusted.

The ugly/lustful Amanda has mentioned Howard's "Black" penis over 100 times in the feeds so at least with Howard gone we won't have to hear about Mandingos and BlackSnake.

Edited by CeCiMom
Inappropriate language

As for the comments Amanda made about Howard, her ass should be booted if she is trying to play that he is scaring her.

He won't believe it. Judd will do nothing. Every time anyone tries to make an alliance with him he agrees to whatever they say and then runs right back to his mommies and tells everything.

I lost all respect for Judd when he ratted out Howard, and Spencer.

Edited by CeCiMom
Comment regarding edited post.

(copied from Amanda thread)

Amanda said someone said to her "Don't worry, you know when we get out of here I'm gonna f*ck the shit out of you" - she said it to Andy and Judd in the kitchen - I thought she was talking about McCrae, but she told them not to say anything because she didn't want to make problems

She claims that Howard whispered that in her ear. Feeds show that he DID whisper into her ear, then she laughed so it's from Howard's mouth to Amanda's ear

I'll see if it's in the budget Lol :laugh4:

Grodner will pay for it. :lol2:

I stepped away for a couple of hours and when I came back I was glad to see Howard laughing and playing volleyball with the ladies - everybody is having a good time and laughing - Amanda is tucked away in the house marinating some new nastiness

4rQ37Ug.jpgwEDYAiL.jpg7hZRWjP.jpgH5wKEe0.jpg8hW6JNg.jpgs5DhXyk.jpg

I'm tired of Amanda!!!! If he said that them why not confront him! She has the whole house against him!!!! The guys looks like they want to form a lynch mob! You don't lie like that!!! If it was something wouldn't bb step in! Bigbrother needs to step in! I know this is a game but some things you don't cross!!!

Howard was the HG that I identified with the most.

I admired Howard for his faith and his loyalty to his initial alliance but what really ingratiated him into my heart was how he felt it was his obligation to protect Candace even when he knew it might negatively influence his game (Jeremy & Kaitlin).....

Howard would often pray with the other HGs and console the, with words of faith when they were in an emotional state.

Unlike the other guests I have never heard Howard use any type of bigoted or racial remarks, I havent seen his bully the other HG's or even engage in verbal altercations with his detractors.

It must take a lot of strength to be the only Black male isolated in a house rife with bigotry and racism and not lash out in anger but I guess that's what having faith in a higher power is all about.

It's bittersweet that Howard will be evicted this week but at least he can be around family, friends, and possible fans who will respect him as an equal human being and treat him like a man.

Taharqa I have read all your posts, and I respect your opinion, but this discussion is taking a turn into politics, and this is really not the forum for that sort of thing.

I am not opposing your viewpoint, nor am I a forum moderator, but as a collective group can we get back to Big Brother?

No disrespect intended. I respect your right to an opinion, but this discussion is headed into a bad place, and if possible I'd like to try and avoid that. :laugh4: