Howard - Week 5 - Evicted (Aug. 1)

Gina Marie and Aaryn talking in the HOH bathroom and unhappy about Amanda and Helen and their control .... and in walks Amanda.

Yes and their whole tune changed......it is going to be an interesting three and a half days till Thursday.....

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be helpful if Howard and company offered something more than "taking part in a big move" to the people he's hoping to sway. Clearly these folks are motivated by lofty promises of future weeks of protection and other such nonsense....

It might be helpful if Howard and company offered something more than "taking part in a big move" to the people he's hoping to sway. Clearly these folks are motivated by lofty promises of future weeks of protection and other such nonsense....

:lol: howie can't lie anymore! And he already offer Candace f2 2 weeks ago when they were in the hammock! You know I know!!! I'm not paying attention to the feeds unless I see those two on there!!! When he told Candace I want to take you with me! You just got to trust me!! He had my heart on I! Santa bring me a howie for Christmas!

Did Howard just say that in his eviction night speech he was gonna say he would self -evict if amanda wasn't voted out? Did I hear that right? That's absurd. But it sure will be hilarious if he is then voted out and denied that opportunity. HAHA

I mean it's gonna be Howard or Amanda, right? That ridiculous gesture would do nothing for anyone except make him look like a fool.

Hey guys! Can we all agree THAT MY SHOWMANCE IS BACK ON!!!

Bigbrother MatchMaking Editions special espisode the Talk!!! ( in other words we had to pay the fine for runner over the mayors cat to get back on the air! Dang on politics!

This came from our rolling reporter: msreeree !

Well this is what happen !

Helen and Candice was is the storage room and Howard came in he asked Helen that when he leave will she protect Candice at all cost for him. She said she will do her best. Then she turned to Candice and said basically Howard will fall on a sword for you. Helen also told Candice that she is safe and Howard will be going home. Candice said to Helen that she is going to spend the rest of the time she has their with Howard. While that was going on Elissa is talking to Howard about his relationship with Candice that's when Elissa told him that he is falling in love with Candice and Spencer said to him (he was there as well) that Howard and Candice had to meet somewhere that Howard was brought here to meet Candice!

And them later on that night they were talking and snuggling!

There you have it folks!!! Now we have gone under ground for various reason we can't talk about! We can just tell you it involve leaking pictures of local politician!

Glad Howard and Candice can get some happiness for the next few days.... :kiss1:

And Helen telling Howard she will protect Candice. We we know that is a big fat lie. :lookaround:

Glad Howard and Candice can get some happiness for the next few days.... :kiss1:

And Helen telling Howard she will protect Candice. We we know that is a big fat lie. :lookaround:

Yeah we do and thank goodness Candice knows that too!

:kiss1:

Thanks for teaching me that smilie Marty!

Come on Sparklet you can't give up yet. We still have till Thursday for these mindless idiots to realize that if they don't get out McPizza's girlfriend that they will win the whole thing. I am hoping that some of them any of them wake up and grow a brain or at least a part of one please.

So true.

Come on Sparklet you can't give up yet. We still have till Thursday for these mindless idiots to realize that if they don't get out McPizza's girlfriend that they will win the whole thing. I am hoping that some of them any of them wake up and grow a brain or at least a part of one please.

I wouldn't count on it. Helen is so delusional, she thinks she's running the house and needs McManda.

I haven't given up He can't get anybody behind him and I'm so ticked off with that! Not even the one that are in jeopardy to go home next week! They all think they're good for Jury! I see the only way it can flip if the judge finds out that mcmessy is after him! How it needs to go tell Helen that it's a shame that you just lost 2 votes for jury! Something to get her to wake up!!!! Tell her who she has loyal to her for jury votes. It's really all on Judd just hopes he finds out soon! Like before voting!

Did Howard just say that in his eviction night speech he was gonna say he would self -evict if amanda wasn't voted out? Did I hear that right? That's absurd. But it sure will be hilarious if he is then voted out and denied that opportunity. HAHA

I mean it's gonna be Howard or Amanda, right? That ridiculous gesture would do nothing for anyone except make him look like a fool.

^^^Did anyone else hear this conversation? They were laying in bed @ 10:30 PM BBT (on BBAD)

Did I hear it wrong?

^^^Did anyone else hear this conversation? They were laying in bed @ 10:30 PM BBT (on BBAD)

Did I hear it wrong?

I may have missed that exact conversation, but I heard him say earlier that his eviction night speech was really going to shake some people in the house up - I haven't heard him say self evict but maybe he meant he would not campaign against Candice - after all - how can you self evict after you get evicted? :laugh4:

Howard giving a long speech.

Amanda gets her big mouth in there is yelling at Howard at calling him out for saying that Candice is a cancer to his game. Amanda calling Howard an alliance.

STFU Amanda

Howard giving a long speech.

Amanda gets her big mouth in there is yelling at Howard at calling him out for saying that Candice is a cancer to his game. Amanda calling Howard an alliance.

STFU Amanda

She wouldn't pull that shit with Spencer - she is a bully, she picks on the slower minded - that Adderall is no fair

She wouldn't pull that shit with Spencer - she is a bully, she picks on the slower minded - that Adderall is no fair

well while there at it I wish someone would start ratting out Amanda and company on the Judd thing or even the Helen thing about her lying please I am at work and my Iphone sucks and I can't get my feeds to play I am so mad I miss all the good stuff.

uuggg I am so sick of these people. Bashing Howard for 3 hours now is a bit much when he just spoke his mind in a respectful way. And Judd I had more faith in you to be a better person. I expect from the little twits Aaryn and Andy.

well while there at it I wish someone would start ratting out Amanda and company on the Judd thing or even the Helen thing about her lying please I am at work and my Iphone sucks and I can't get my feeds to play I am so mad I miss all the good stuff.

I agree and find it funny how these bullies can call out the "weaker players".

uuggg I am so sick of these people. Bashing Howard for 3 hours now is a bit much when he just spoke his mind in a respectful way. And Judd I had more faith in you to be a better person. I expect from the little twits Aaryn and Andy.

I can not watch anymore I will stop in to view comments but the only loyal people in the house have been Spencer and Howard to each other. And Howard has been the most respectful person in that house in years. Sad to see him go.