Howard - Week 5 - Evicted (Aug. 1)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This MVP Is going To hurt Howard! The house already suspected him Because a call into the diary room all the time!!!! Now he has support And he's covered on all sides it's going to mess him up!!!! DAYUM!!!!

howie maybe in trouble :animated_bouncy:

Serves Howard right if he goes home this week at Aaryn's hand.

Serves Howard right if he goes home this week at Aaryn's hand.

It will be truly unfortunate if he does but the greater misfortune will be Aaryn's as it becomes that much more difficult

to walk back the perception viewers have of her as a racist once the season ends and she realizes how notorious she

became because of it.

There was an interesting interaction between Howard and Cancide early in the morning (she said he was tipsy, he denied it). I can't tell from my phone what time it took place, but at one point Howard got on top of Candice because he felt she was going to leave the room. He so needs a submissive partner and she is so independent. They are huge water and oil together! She does not want to give in and do what he says and he won't give up trying. When he was on top of her, she kept saying "Howard, get off of me" and he wouldn't. Finally when she called him by his first and last name and then told him that she wasn't going to get off the bed, he got off of her. Judd and Andy came in the room shortly after and conversation ended.

It will be truly unfortunate if he does but the greater misfortune will be Aaryn's as it becomes that much more difficult

to walk back the perception viewers have of her as a racist once the season ends and she realizes how notorious she

became because of it.

O no we are the "racism is alive and well crowd" and we are old hat and irrelevant. Aryan is not a racist, she only calls a spade a spade. That is not racism, that is obvious and we are unsophisticated and out of it for not knowing that those who are IN and with it are not racists so they can say what we find outrageous with impunity. They all agree what is wrong with these people who are on the OUTS. They know innately They do not have to explain themselves. They are the IN crowd and if you do not know what they know...well clearly you are not IN.

O no we are the "racism is alive and well crowd" and we are old hat and irrelevant. Aryan is not a racist, she only calls a spade a spade. That is not racism, that is obvious and we are unsophisticated and out of it for not knowing that those who are IN and with it are not racists so they can say what we find outrageous with impunity. They all agree what is wrong with these people who are on the OUTS. They know innately They do not have to explain themselves. They are the IN crowd and if you do not know what they know...well clearly you are not IN.

Sick, isn't it?

I don't recall that Aaryn has said anything racist to/about Howard himself, but I do hope she learns a really good lesson when she leaves the house.

Poor Howard. Candice is telling him that she tried to talk to Aaryn, but Aaryn said she can't bite the hand that feeds her - most likely Howard will be on the block.

Howard has to win POV this week if he really wants to stay, or else his days might be numbered.

He is so hard headed! Candice is laying it out for him, and he still injects his own slant on everything she tells him!

I agree NYROSE. Just because you make a comment like "go make some rice" to an Asian does not make you a racist, at least not in my book. I understand that making comments like that on TV is not a smart thing to do as it makes her "look" like a racist. When I think of racists I think of skinheads, KKK members, black panthers, etc. When they are pissed at some one in the house they say mean things and call each other names like bitch and asshole to berate them. Some of the HG's (Aaryn, GM) toss some ethnic insults in there along with the profanity to their face and behind their backs during the heat of an argument/discussion. That may make them low or no class people but a true racist, naaaaaaa.

They are racist!!! Look at what they are saying. Geesh!!!!if they didn't believe it they wouldn't have said it!!! You make it sound like these are good kids that made few off comments!!! Aryan every chance she gets she lies on Candace. Not becuz Candace did anything too her no!!! Why do you think she is targeting her??? You tell me! She hates hers and its personal!!!!

Guest 6Borders

I don't care who leaves but think it sucks that Howard is getting put up because the house is paranoid that he has the MVP and a coup d'eta. I hope he wins POV and doesn't pull a Marcellas with it.

So, your totally convinced Aaryn is out to get Candice because she's black. I guess we need to brand Amanda a racist too because she lies on Howard and is obsessed with getting him out. Why do you think she is targeting him??? You tell me. She hates him and it's personel!!!!

Guest 6Borders

So, your totally convinced Aaryn is out to get Candice because she's black. I guess we need to brand Amanda a racist too because she lies on Howard and is obsessed with getting him out. Why do you think she is targeting him??? You tell me. She hates him and it's personel!!!!

You're not asking me that question right?

If Aaryn were voting on her own merits (or whatever Aaryn calls them) she would most certainly put Elissa up there, and if she were smart Helen with her or maybe GM and hope to send either Helen or Elissa packing. depending on POV.

Aaryn is putting up Howard because Amanda has been hammering this, convinced Howard is coming after her (too bad she doesn't know America is coming after her...lol!!)

I agree NYROSE. Just because you make a comment like "go make some rice" to an Asian does not make you a racist, at least not in my book. I understand that making comments like that on TV is not a smart thing to do as it makes her "look" like a racist. When I think of racists I think of skinheads, KKK members, black panthers, etc. When they are pissed at some one in the house they say mean things and call each other names like bitch and asshole to berate them. Some of the HG's (Aaryn, GM) toss some ethnic insults in there along with the profanity to their face and behind their backs during the heat of an argument/discussion. That may make them low or no class people but a true racist, naaaaaaa.

Sounds like your racists have to be 'uniformed/affiliated 'before you will identify them as such. Low class or no class people as you put it, may have a slip of the tongue (revealing their true feelings)from time to time, we can acknowledge that. But Aaryn has done so(and not only her,GM,and Amanda and Spencer when given the chance)repeatedly and without any provocation. It is simply to belittle people who she feels somehow superior to. If she simply called names(which is still childish, but standard behavior in the house)it wouldn't be nearly the outcry.Howard,much to his credit, has tried to put it past him and play the game; though he is in an impossible position.

Through Aaryns actions and words, I am totally convinced. As well as Amanda. Gina Marie to a slightly lesser extent, but it was easier for her because she/it was part of a pack mentality.

I'm sorry these lovely folks are not racist, they just love making racial comments. Pleeese!!!! That's just like saying the KKK Love the wear white sheets because they think its fashionable! Skinheads don't mean what they sat, they are just confused! If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck it is a duck!!!