Elissa - Week 5

I think she's confused easily and on some days believes she is on project runway as a model..........the clothes she wears "around the house" really?! If nothing else....... they for sure have agreed to keep exchanging her suitcases in the storage room every few days.

Sad part is (IMO), at least she attempts to wander off the Mc/Manda track occasionally. Once she's gone, we'll be left with the MCduo as all their minions follow behind.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITA sparklet but I think it's too late......there was a time when Howard could have moved in and WORKED to flip the house by getting Elissa on his side...... he made a half a**ed move but backed down when things got tough........instead of getting her on their side, he and his "alliance" pushed her away.

I think she would dump Helen if anyone had the b**** to tell her what's up and align with her.

I like her still, I think she is pretty and if I could smear that much make up on and look ok I would. I think if she had been in a different situation that she would have played her game and not Helen's. I hope that someone fills Elissa in on Helen throwing her under the bus every chance she gets and to me that would be good tv. A Helen and Elissa fight yep I would love to see it.

Yes Elissa is filthy rich. She married an older rich guy for her second husband. She seems happy so maybe it is not a gold-digger thing.

I wonder if this self entitled twit gets offended when people swear on the Bible in a courtroom. I honestly can no longer stand to listen or watch her any longer and I press mute when she is on my TV. Her DR sessions are horrible and she offers next to nothing as far as entertainment goes. Her "plastic" face (ie lip injections, ridiculous eye lashes, shit tons of makeup) is a reflection of her plastic soul.

I was never a Rachel fan but at least she was good at the game of BB.

Guest 6Borders

I wonder if this self entitled twit gets offended when people swear on the Bible in a courtroom. I honestly can no longer stand to listen or watch her any longer and I press mute when she is on my TV. Her DR sessions are horrible and she offers next to nothing as far as entertainment goes. Her "plastic" face (ie lip injections, ridiculous eye lashes, shit tons of makeup) is a reflection of her plastic soul.

I was never a Rachel fan but at least she was good at the game of BB.

I pretty much have to agree with you about Elissa and her fakeness, etc....

Although (and this is a RARE moment folks that I would ever offer any defense for Brenchelissa)....... I really believe that Elissa is deeply religious and she has seen houseguests swear on the Bible, the life of their kids (that one personally makes me sick) and go back on their word and that probably upsets her greatly (which is another reason she should NOT be on this show). Even Dan swore on the Bible and then excused it away because it was BB and said he really didn't swear on it, but just put his hand on it or referred to it (but we all saw what it was).

Well I see all is well on the Elissa front today everyone still doesn't like my girl. Oh well I like you Elissa and maybe 20 years ago I could have done yoga like you but not anymore dang it it sucks getting old oh well. Hopefully you will catch on to Helen soon.

Although (and this is a RARE moment folks that I would ever offer any defense for Brenchelissa)....... I really believe that Elissa is deeply religious and she has seen houseguests swear on the Bible, the life of their kids (that one personally makes me sick) and go back on their word and that probably upsets her greatly (which is another reason she should NOT be on this show). Even Dan swore on the Bible and then excused it away because it was BB and said he really didn't swear on it, but just put his hand on it or referred to it (but we all saw what it was).

Fake, Fake, and fake for sure...

I'm sure there are plenty of religious gold-diggers all Praying for their dear hubbys to achieve their heavenly rewards.. ( cause living with that face ain't no heaven )

Deeply religious? :lol2::hahohi::huh2::smilielol::omg::giggle::eek:

It's a darn shame. There is so much going on over on the other side of the house that Beaklissa is gliding through to next week, with no one paying attention to her.

Watch her make it to the end because everyone forgot she was there, then for how long would we have to hear, "another legend like her sister?"

It's a darn shame. There is so much going on over on the other side of the house that Beaklissa is gliding through to next week, with no one paying attention to her.

She is getting a free pass now - they are all too occupied with Spencer, Howard and Candice to notice.

Slimcruz said about a week ago -

"What the mvp did for elissa is let her stay in the house through the bad days now there are more important fish to fry."

Here we all are.

2013-07-30_0857.png

Looked a lot better before plastic surgery. :D

I agree. She is beautiful. I hate it when women do that to their lips. It seems to be addictive and they don't know when to quit. . Like a lot of things in life; including class, you either have it or you do not. Angelina Jolie has the lips. You cannot duplicate them. Many try and fail.

Guest 6Borders

She is getting a free pass now - they are all too occupied with Spencer, Howard and Candice to notice.

Slimcruz said about a week ago -

"What the mvp did for elissa is let her stay in the house through the bad days now there are more important fish to fry."

Here we all are.

The MVP was (my personal opinion the minute it was announced) was put in the give Elissa that pass because The Brenchel Idiots were going to vote Elissa for MVP and they would still be doing it!

I kind of think the whole "Amanda pre-selected to win" was a BB publicity stunt to really get Elissa farther in the game. Amanda may be the real Grodner selected Sabatour and paid to just be in the game! Either way, both of them are getting the the P's

(Production Protection & Perks)