Elissa - Week 5

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Oh poor Elissa...she is so insulted that Howard put her on the block, she is so upset she didn't get MVP...cry, cry, cry...I might as well be looking at/listening to Rachel :sick2: Elissa is no prize and Grodner is not getting her money's worth out of this useless waste of an HG! Elissa is just as mean as the other girls...just in a different way. She acts way more self-entitled than Aaryn (in her narrow little mind she deserved the MVP cos she's Rachel's sister) and she uses religion and Rachel's fan base as a reason she should be there. She's disgusting!

Guest 6Borders

I don't know what is worse torture, her annoying face or Candice's annoying baby voice. I'll be happy when they are both gone.

A double eviction with those two on the block with Roscoe the Duck would be just perfect!!!

I liked Elissa at first, but now I am starting to think that I really could care less if she stays or goes. In fact, I'm starting to feel that way about whole damn house. :kwasny:

Someone who is such a good Christian as she proclaims to be wouldn't be saying the things that have come out of her mouth. I don't respect that at all and would rather root for the person who never pretended to be a saint.

Late last night Helen was talking to Elissa in bed - I was half asleep. I THINK that I heard Elissa telling Helen that even though Candice was made to feel crappy by Aaryn's past remarks, It was wrong of Candice to use that to try to get people to side with her. I THINK I heard that, but I am not 100% sure.

gsmBb5M.jpg

It looks to me like Aaryn is considering nominating Candice as the replacement but I still would not be surprised if Elissa goes up and than gets evicted.

I would love that to happen, but the reality is Aaryn is going to keep her word and after they use her she will go home - probably next two weeks. Howard is dead in the water and I don't see anything changing.

I am going to assume that she is reading her bible or scripture since they are not allowed to have books, unless Grodner gave her the script for this week.....I really like the St. Elissa pic.....

KwUzDcl.jpgFO0gneL.jpg

Guest 6Borders

She is just way beyond annoying but she may be figuring out (or more probably DR told her) that she is an expendable of Helen's. Doubt she cares since I am sure Grodner is paying her way more than the other HG's are getting.

She is just way beyond annoying but she may be figuring out (or more probably DR told her) that she is an expendable of Helen's. Doubt she cares since I am sure Grodner is paying her way more than the other HG's are getting.

There's always those future cosmetic surgeries to think about and they cost a lot of money....

There's always those future cosmetic surgeries to think about and they cost a lot of money....

How much do you think the daily paint job she does on herself costs? Those cosmetics cost a lot by the bottle so how much by the smear each day ? LOL