Elissa - Week 5

I am going to predict it right now, not only will Aaryn break her promise to give the nominee's to Elissa and Helen but she will nominate Elissa and this time Elissa is going to be evicted. Aaryn will stay until at least jury because the people in this house are stupid.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"girlie" ewwwwwww! That reminds me of spencer.

You finally recall Spencer? No one is talking about getting him out. and Judd is safe bec Aryan is full aware of his attraction to her even if she is not returning it, she knows well how to use it. If either C or C (oward) kiss that pale ass, the KKK will be dancing around the burning cross.

Well, after watching Aaryn and Elissa hanging out in the same room and sort of talking, I don't think Elissa is going anywhere, not this week.

Aaryn means to keep her word and do their dirty work. Sigh. :kwasny:

No way she will "keep her word"

Elyssa can not fight in the POV so nominating her is backdooring her. She has done better and came close to tieing in the HOH comp. Sadly she was one of the nine and as I see it they all deserve what they get for keeping the racist in the house.

Elyssa can not fight in the POV so nominating her is backdooring her. She has done better and came close to tieing in the HOH comp. Sadly she was one of the nine and as I see it they all deserve what they get for keeping the racist in the house.

I agree. Aaryn should have been evicted. There was no excuse for that not happening.

Aaryn told GM that she would keep her word and that her hope is that by honoring it, she will be safe for a little while. Smart and stupid at the same time. But with the unknown MVP out there, if she doesn't make the house happy then they will simply vote out 3rd nominee. She would be a huge target again.

So now Elissa is likely the safe this week due to Amanda and Helen.

Elissa would be my #1 choice to leave this week. She touts her faith as being so important to her, and then says the nastiest and most condescending things about some of the others. Her vanity is disgusting...isn't vanity one of the deadly sins? I'm fine with lying in the game, even for the religious, because it is a game where lying and scheming are a must, but the values she supposedly holds so dearly contradict her actions/insults. Aside from Howie and Candy, the others aren't using religion in the game, so I don't hold them to the same standards. If you are going to talk the talk, then stand by it! I despise hypocrites.

I would love to see Elissa go home this week - but I fear that even if Aaryn breaks her word and puts up Elissa, if Amanda goes up as the MVP vote the house will probably elect to get rid oh her instead - she is a very tempting target - and they'll say, "well we can get rid of Elissa next week" and before you know it Elissa will be in the F4

I would love to see Elissa go home this week - but I fear that even if Aaryn breaks her word and puts up Elissa, if Amanda goes up as the MVP vote the house will probably elect to get rid oh her instead - she is a very tempting target - and they'll say, "well we can get rid of Elissa next week" and before you know it Elissa will be in the F4

Yep, I can also see GM floating easily to F4 that way as well.

I seem to be a minority but I like Elissa. Never cared for Rachel but I do like Elissa. Don't like her lips but I think she is a pretty decent person. This is a tough game and people like Aaryn, GM and Spencer do get ahead. The plan had been to evict her for the horrible things she had said and the bed flip etc etc. Now she will probably make jury at least and will get paid for being a racist and bigot. I feel sad for Candice and Howard having to try to be nice to Aaryn and GM. Shaking my head.

I'd rather see botox girl get the money than racist/bigot girl.

JMO

:)

From the update page: 12:55 AM Elissa had also mentioned she felt like she had been misled about this show. She was not prepared for it at all.

From this comment I'm thinking that Elissa only watched BB because her sister was on it and probably didn't really pay attention to the show, just her sister's antics. It was Rachel and Grodner who came up with this and talked her into it. Probably made all kind of promises to Elissa and said she would waltz through the game and America would love her.

From the update page: 12:55 AM Elissa had also mentioned she felt like she had been misled about this show. She was not prepared for it at all.

From this comment I'm thinking that Elissa only watched BB because her sister was on it and probably didn't really pay attention to the show, just her sister's antics. It was Rachel and Grodner who came up with this and talked her into it. Probably made all kind of promises to Elissa and said she would waltz through the game and America would love her.

I agree with your assessment. 100%.

I agree, and I have noticed most of the time when houseguest say they are big fans of the show, with a few exceptions, it usually means they've watched it once or twice a week on the regular broadcast.

I think the whole mvp thing was a set up to use Ellisa. They knew she would win at the beginning of the game and now the fact she not winning it anymore is creating a lot of drama in the house. It was all a big setup and now Ellisa's usefulness to production is gone, her edits on the last two shows demonstrate that. I was happy they showed Ellisa's comments to Amanda over her one-piece. Ellisa is not a very kind person by any means and it will be good to see her go.

Guest 6Borders

I agree. I totally think she was set up by Rachel and Grodner, however I am willing to bet Grodner is putting out a pretty penny on this sister (maybe more to Brenchel than Elissa) as well, and she expected a bigger dollar in return (and right now she is not getting it). Grodner has made a ton of money on Brenchel and Elissa (to her credit) has just a few too many, however misguided they are, morals for this show. Grodner is not getting the sensationalism factor she wanted, same as Janelle's 3rd and final stupid appearance.

Elissa did say, right on the feeds, the producers told her she would not be liked, but I am sure they made her all kinds of promises and she's getting more than the usual "hints" in DR about what to say or do. I would love it if she just said FU to Grodner and started to play her own game but that is more likely to happen in one of Jessie's weird dreams than mine.

I agree, and I have noticed most of the time when houseguest say they are big fans of the show, with a few exceptions, it usually means they've watched it once or twice a week on the regular broadcast.

I think the whole mvp thing was a set up to use Ellisa. They knew she would win at the beginning of the game and now the fact she not winning it anymore is creating a lot of drama in the house. It was all a big setup and now Ellisa's usefulness to production is gone, her edits on the last two shows demonstrate that. I was happy they showed Ellisa's comments to Amanda over her one-piece. Ellisa is not a very kind person by any means and it will be good to see her go.

So mean what she said to Amanda...just don't get how "America" voted her MVP first 2 weeks and third week she was nom'd...k Grodner we get it..you have lost your luster for Rachel squared...manipulated the votes IMO

Its funny to me how people say Elissa is mean and all that when in actuality the people who are mean are Aaryn, Gina Marie and Kaitlin. Kaitlin is gone now but Aaryn is still mean. Just last night she said when Andy entered the HOH room "you don't have to knock, Q boy" That to me is offensive and highly demeaning and just plain mean spirited. I for one think Elissa has been pretty nice in the house. As for her comments when Amanda were doing the dominatriz routine I think Elissa was trying to make a joke. I for one saw it the minute she started making comments that they were probably meant to be funny and jokes but were taken the wrong way. I really don't think she intended to be mean about it at all because I haven't seen one thing out of her that is mean spirited like others.

Its funny to me how people say Elissa is mean and all that when in actuality the people who are mean are Aaryn, Gina Marie and Kaitlin. Kaitlin is gone now but Aaryn is still mean. Just last night she said when Andy entered the HOH room "you don't have to knock, Q boy" That to me is offensive and highly demeaning and just plain mean spirited. I for one think Elissa has been pretty nice in the house. As for her comments when Amanda were doing the dominatriz routine I think Elissa was trying to make a joke. I for one saw it the minute she started making comments that they were probably meant to be funny and jokes but were taken the wrong way. I really don't think she intended to be mean about it at all because I haven't seen one thing out of her that is mean spirited like others.

Elissa's nasty and insulting comments were not a joke. She meant them...then tried to cover by laughing and saying she was kidding. They were not funny.

Don't get me wrong, I've no problem on this show with name calling and insults...just can't stand it when some people give their favorites a pass on it, and then call others out on it when they do it.

Elissa's nasty and insulting comments were not a joke. She meant them...then tried to cover by laughing and saying she was kidding. They were not funny.

Don't get me wrong, I've no problem on this show with name calling and insults...just can't stand it when some people give their favorites a pass on it, and then call others out on it when they do it.

So Elissa saying "who wears a one piece" and saying generally that Amanda looked fat and looked like a stripper (she did in my opinion!) is nasty and insulting and worth Elissa hate! BUT Amanda saying she wants to slit Elissa's throat and pass her around for the guys to rape her OR calling Candice a Cword with nappy hair is not you giving your favorite a pass on it?? Okaaaaayyyyyyyyy then!

Personally I would never want to be in that house with 24/7 surveillance because I am sure I might say something that could be misconstrued. I think many of them have said things they would not like to remember saying. Amanda is generally a more aggressive and crude personality while Elissa is more of a let's read the bible and do yoga type of personality. In the house I like Elissa better. In life Amanda would probably be more fun to party with! JMO

My observation appear to be tha Rachel jr. need to put down and obcess about anyone ( woman ) that is getting more positive attention than she is...

As long as she's the center of everyones positive attention she's happy , smiley and bubbly... but channel that attention somewhere else and she's snarling her lip, whiney and moping around... This girl has no game, she was fed a bunch of promises to get her on the show and she hasn't or can't step up.

Sorry to all who like her, but she needs to go.... Before jury ( probably will be after )

So Elissa saying "who wears a one piece" and saying generally that Amanda looked fat and looked like a stripper (she did in my opinion!) is nasty and insulting and worth Elissa hate! BUT Amanda saying she wants to slit Elissa's throat and pass her around for the guys to rape her OR calling Candice a Cword with nappy hair is not you giving your favorite a pass on it?? Okaaaaayyyyyyyyy then!

Personally I would never want to be in that house with 24/7 surveillance because I am sure I might say something that could be misconstrued. I think many of them have said things they would not like to remember saying. Amanda is generally a more aggressive and crude personality while Elissa is more of a let's read the bible and do yoga type of personality. In the house I like Elissa better. In life Amanda would probably be more fun to party with! JMO

I hold them both in the same regard as far as their insulting behavior, but I didn't bring Amanda up in the conversation, you did. As I said tho, I've no problem with insults and intimidation in the game. Elissa threw out the "whore" word too as I recall, and has made several nasty and demeaning comments throughout. She is not the saint she makes herself out to be...trouble is, I don't think she realizes it. At least with Amanda you get what you see...she is not pretending or in denial about who she really is.

The main reason why I do like Amanda is because she's playing the game and she's a leader. Elissa is a lousy game player and the only reason she is still in the house is because she got lucky the first few weeks with the mvp vote/advantage. Now she is just hanging in there because the stronger side of the house decided to take her in and use her. Even Helen has said that Elissa can go anytime. She is useless.

I hold them both in the same regard as far as their insulting behavior, but I didn't bring Amanda up in the conversation, you did. As I said tho, I've no problem with insults and intimidation in the game. Elissa threw out the "whore" word too as I recall, and has made several nasty and demeaning comments throughout. She is not the saint she makes herself out to be...trouble is, I don't think she realizes it. At least with Amanda you get what you see...she is not pretending or in denial about who she really is.

The main reason why I do like Amanda is because she's playing the game and she's a leader. Elissa is a lousy game player and the only reason she is still in the house is because she got lucky the first few weeks with the mvp vote/advantage. Now she is just hanging in there because the stronger side of the house decided to take her in and use her. Even Helen has said that Elissa can go anytime. She is useless.

I agree, whether you like her or not Amanda is playing the game and if and when she leaves the season will turn into a real yawner. It's also interesting to me how many people here were big fans of ED because of his aggressive and often mean spirited game play, a dual standard perhaps?

Elissa on the other hand is just taking up space. I couldn't stand her sister when she played, especially when Brendan was around, but at least she made the game interesting to watch. I don't know what they were expecting when they brought Elissa into the game, but she has turned out to be a real dud. She thinks she is better than everyone else, is condensending to the other players, and in general is just not a very nice person. If she were actually playing the game, I could forgive all of those things, but it's just not the case. Without the MVP she is like a deer in the headlights.

I agree, whether you like her or not Amanda is playing the game and if and when she leaves the season will turn into a real yawner. It's also interesting to me how many people here were big fans of ED because of his aggressive and often mean spirited game play, a dual standard perhaps?

Elissa on the other hand is just taking up space. I couldn't stand her sister when she played, especially when Brendan was around, but at least she made the game interesting to watch. I don't know what they were expecting when they brought Elissa into the game, but she has turned out to be a real dud. She thinks she is better than everyone else, is condensending to the other players, and in general is just not a very nice person. If she were actually playing the game, I could forgive all of those things, but it's just not the case. Without the MVP she is like a deer in the headlights.

For me I can't stand the feeds when Amanda is on them. I think we will be just fine without her.

The reason ED got a pass was because he did his worst actions as a means to protect his daughter and as a strategy. That and his name already implied that he was, in fact, evil. There was no level of hypocrisy. Granted, I couldn't stand him but still...

With Elissa, she has a mean streak in her when she doesn't approve of one's actions. I wouldn't so much call her a mean girl... I'd call her condescending and judgmental. She is a good person but she really has to grow up when it comes to trying to hold others to her standards. Everyone is flawed and she needs to learn that she isn't perfect either.