Aaryn - Week 5 - HOH

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that Aaryn gets as tired of Amanda's paranoid questions the way I have. Jeez she questions EVERY single little thing!

Yes Amanda wakes up Aaryn wanting to know what this person said and every word is Queen Amanda's business.

Now Amanda, Crea and Aaryon have decided Judd was the MVP.

Not going there Denise, the fact you assume you know more than I do without knowing a thing about me speaks volumes.

we don't agree get over it, Im done.

Okay, and not going there speaks volumes to me about you. LOL there's nothing to get over.

Arryn is 22. She's not a child and giving her a pass because she's young doesn't even make sense. She's old enough to vote, go into bars, join the military, sign contracts and "model" with barely any clothes on (and completely naked and exposed, if she so chooses). She's a racist AND a bully!

I taught my kids that they were responsible for their words and actions starting when they were toddlers. If Arryn doesn't know by now that she's responsible for her words and actions then it's high time she learn that lesson. BUT no lesson can teach her how to FEEL. The way she feels about those who don't conform to her own view of who's superior is despicable. SHE is despicable. All the education in the world isn't going to change that.

HEAR, HEAR!!!!

Ha HA Aaryn just said on the feeds that she don't want Candice in the jury because "she manipulates peoples minds, she manipulated all of you to believe that I am a racist"

hahahahahahahahahaha yeah ok Aaryn - it's Candice's fault. Sure it is.

Thanks for respecting my request to please drop the subject.

In the Big Brother house, Aaryn, GM and Jessie are making plans and trying to visualize the future with M & M's.

ytw4gRt.jpgF26hVk6.jpgq26hQ6H.jpg

I have posted about 3 things this year. (I refuse to take part in all this nonsense)....So I am not going to take sides, et al. But since some most are Aaryn bashing, and some are Aaryn defending... I haven't seen this mentioned, and wanted to (if only to feed fuel to the fire.)

Did anyone else catch Aaryn, when I believe it was GMZ, who joined Aaryn and Jessie in the HOH last night on BBAD (I think it was GMZ, correct me if I am wrong..)... and whoever 3rd party was went to assist in moving the M&M's around, grabbed the brown one.. and Aaryn said no "those are Howard and Candice." Am I the only one to hear this? And if not, surprised it hasn't been discussed.

Okay guys/gals, I've cleaned up 4 threads tonight/this morning and I started on this one but, my brain is fried and I need a break. I have placed many posts in "hidden" mode until I have time to come back with fresh eyes.

It's especially important that we follow the rules of our forum. (In case you need to review them;

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/forum-9/announcement-5-forum-rules/ )

I think it's important that we all have an opportunity to express our thoughts/opinions and discuss them openly... without backlash from those that may disagree. Racism is an especially valid subject this season. But, it must remain in the context of Big Brother.

This site has ALWAYS been strict with it's rules: comments must remain on-topic, no cussing, no baiting/flaming each other, etc.

If anyone wants to take this subject to the off-topic forum so that it may be discussed on a political level or "real-life" issues of our day then please feel free. But, the discussion of race in this forum will be about things said or done in the house or it will be edited/deleted.

-CeCiMom

I've been a good ghoul.... kiss me~

( of course I've also been busy and not on the boards last week bwah ahahah )

tumblr_static_vampire-teeth-sacred_love1

Guest 6Borders

Isn't that a little bit much? Should we not allow her to educate her ignorant self? Will we barr her from the supermarket next? What about the equestrian club?

I think it's pretty interesting how far this has already gone!!

And look how they segregated by colour........ or was that by team/pairs?

I could never use M&Ms or smarties, Id be eating all the way along and having to start over.

They were in pairs. Elyssa and Helen were blue, GMZ and Aaryn were yellow (blondes)..etc.... but she did make that comment. Obviously it was just easier for her to remember H&C that way. :lookaround:

And I agree.... I would have to use something I actually had control over not eating till I puked...so all candy would be out of the question.

I brought the M&M comment into this because 1) I was surprised no one had yet. and 2) It actually masked what was a really good summation of the game by Aaryn. It was hard to tell exactly all her thoughts on BBAD, with just Jessie.. until BBAD focused on it when GMZ came up to the HOH room and Aaryn started over with both. Her thoughts on pairs, alliances, and totem pole"s" were basically spot on.

Aaryn was right down giddy when Spencer removed himself from the block.

She had already expressed concern about the way she was being misrepresented as a racist in the house -- yet, she couldn't wait to put the only other

black in the house on the block!!! Too funny, Aaryn.

You will deserve every ounce of reality check when you crawl out of that house.

Yep, our little gal did seem especially happy when she announced that Candice would be the replacement.

But, then.... we have to remember that she thinks that Candice is the reason she's being labeled a racist and

she's been given a bum rap.

I'm sure she's convinced herself of it.

ame="bearpawz" post="800729" timestamp="1375219876"]

And that's your prerogative. However, I say she's a racist and I probably have more experience in that area than you. Education is great but before she can learn anything she has to admit there's a problem and when people are petting her on her head saying she's not a racist, just a spoiled little mean girl, it's not going to sink in. Saying something you regret is a far cry from spewing racial epithets on a daily basis. I don't have any racial bias and understand what it feels like to be on the receiving end. Do you?

Polish jokes are funny, not because Polish people are dumb, but because the idea of a group who are dumb doing dumb things is funny ie: the dumb group kamakaze pilot flew 10 missions. So jokes based on making fun of or underlying a prejudice are funny. That is a whole different thing than someone calling people by racial and homophobic epithets constantly or referring to them with dismissive disdain over the food they eat as a group. "go make some rice" falls into the same category as "go eat some watermelon" There is nothing wrong with eating rice or watermelon and there is nothing wrong with a group having rice or watermelon as delicacies. It was the attitude that was awful, and grated, and made me cringe. AS for learning not to be racist, I completely agree that a person can not change if they can not see the need to do so. I will say that for a person not to be a racist, they have to know that no group is less of a cross section of humanity than any other group. I can see the way any group acts and see the reason for the stereotype, but take any member of the group away from that group and raise them with a different group and they will have the characteristics of the group they are raised in. In the case of gay people, there is a hormonal reason for some of their behavior so no matter that they are raised by and born from straights, they evince that hormonal aspect. However, gays are no less human in all other aspects of how they behave. A gay couple will have the same dynamics as a straight couple. One will be more outgoing, one will be more of a perfectionist, one will be more artistic...all that kind of stuff and with kids, one will be more permissive. A person who is not a racist will see the humanity of a person first before seeing the stereotypical because each person is seen as an individual not a member of that group.

Not going there Denise, the fact you assume you know more than I do without knowing a thing about me speaks volumes.

we don't agree get over it, Im done.

I did not think she was assuming but asking about whether you had experienced what it felt like to be attacked by racial epithets. You of course do not have to go there. And she agrees that you do not have to agree.

Arryn is 22. She's not a child and giving her a pass because she's young doesn't even make sense. She's old enough to vote, go into bars, join the military, sign contracts and "model" with barely any clothes on (and completely naked and exposed, if she so chooses). She's a racist AND a bully!

I taught my kids that they were responsible for their words and actions starting when they were toddlers. If Arryn doesn't know by now that she's responsible for her words and actions then it's high time she learn that lesson. BUT no lesson can teach her how to FEEL. The way she feels about those who don't conform to her own view of who's superior is despicable. SHE is despicable. All the education in the world isn't going to change that.

Yes you are nail on the head right on

Aryan is here to stay.

Aryan is white-Americas daughter, the blonde-haired blue-eyed anorexic female child of white-America and they LOVE her.

Aryan says and feels what most whites say and feel but are too afraid to share because of the fear of backlash.

Aryan represents a large demographic of society and her views are shared by the majority so love her or hate her but she's here to stay...if she was meant to leave then her HGs would have evicted her for her behavior.

Yes a lot are, but fewer than before are racist and not as many expectations that there is a place for groups separate and poorer. However, I was dismayed at H and H and C and even Amanda not voting Aryan off.

1. Aryan (sic) is here to stay. I agree with that.

2. Aryan (sic) is white-Americas daughter, the blonde-haired blue-eyed anorexic female child of white-America and they LOVE her. I don't think that aaryn is anorexic and I don't agree that america loves her. Some people possibly like her but many do not, would be my guess.

3. Aryan (sic) says and feels what most whites say and feel but are too afraid to share because of the fear of backlash. I don't think that most whites say and feel what aaryn says and feels but agree that some do and agree that many of those who do would not publicly express their feelings. They know who they are.

4. Aryan (sic) represents a large demographic of society and her views are shared by the majority so love her or hate her but she's here to stay...if she was meant to leave then her HGs would have evicted her for her behavior. I disagree that aaryn represents a large demographic of society and I disagree that her views are shared by the majority but I do agree that she is probably there to stay but should have been evicted.

You sound very angry and frankly, as divisive in some of your word choice as aaryn in hers. You need to think about it. .

I do not think this person sounds angry, I think this post is about those who are as described and I think you and I and the poster have some differences in our sense of the numbers of those out there. While the poster thinks they are a large majority, I think they are about half and I think you think they are about a quarter of the population. ( I am guessing on you but you can correct me if I am wrong) Otherwise I think you are pretty right on with this post.

It may be that Aaryn is starting to realize her days are numbered and it's beginning to soak in that she will have

to face what she has said and done in that house.

The interview with Julie alone should be enough to set her on edge.

O that is what we are all waiting for...Julie had better put her feet to the fire and tell her what has happened as a result of her actions.

This girl just cannot help herself. This morning, talking about Candice and of course to Gina Marie: "Hey Aunt Jemima, make me some pancakes."

You'd think that she would have figured things out but noooo.