Aaryn - Week 5 - HOH

Aryan is here to stay.

Aryan is white-Americas daughter, the blonde-haired blue-eyed anorexic female child of white-America and they LOVE her.

Aryan says and feels what most whites say and feel but are too afraid to share because of the fear of backlash.

Aryan represents a large demographic of society and her views are shared by the majority so love her or hate her but she's here to stay...if she was meant to leave then her HGs would have evicted her for her behavior.

Anorexic? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

When Candice and Howard get sprung from the house, please ask why they voted to keep her?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaryn is being used right now. Helen has made it very clear she wants Aaryn gone before jury. No one wants to be in jury

with her. Judd knows this -- I keep hoping he tells Aaryn before Thursday.

Without her cohorts Jeremy and Kaitlin, Aaryn really has no tight bonds with any of them. But Helen made real good use of

her this week -- Helen got to decide her nominees and Aaryn let her do it. If she manages to stay after this week, it will

be mainly due to some side needing a number -- but they all see her as expendable.

As far as her views being shared by the majority, I question. Being vocal does not necessarily equal majority.

The fact that she's still there says more about the house guests morals than Aaron's (since she's already shown everyone her true colors). Does it also reflect what happens out here? Probably since its easier for many to look the other way if there's some benefit to not making waves.

I'm almost more disgusted in the house guests that have now embraced this person for a better chance at 500,00. ( i.e Andy, Amanda, McCrae dumping Judd and giving Aaron his spot)

Regardless of how disgusting she is (and she's got stiff competition in that dept. from Amanda) -- again, not voting out Amanda this week

would be an equal test of their moral fiber -- she's willing to be a PUPPET.

Puppetry is the new fashion in the BB house this year. The ones who are most on the outs are the ones who can't be controlled.

Aryan is here to stay.

Aryan is white-Americas daughter, the blonde-haired blue-eyed anorexic female child of white-America and they LOVE her.

Aryan says and feels what most whites say and feel but are too afraid to share because of the fear of backlash.

Aryan represents a large demographic of society and her views are shared by the majority so love her or hate her but she's here to stay...if she was meant to leave then her HGs would have evicted her for her behavior.

1. Aryan (sic) is here to stay. I agree with that.

2. Aryan (sic) is white-Americas daughter, the blonde-haired blue-eyed anorexic female child of white-America and they LOVE her. I don't think that aaryn is anorexic and I don't agree that america loves her. Some people possibly like her but many do not, would be my guess.

3. Aryan (sic) says and feels what most whites say and feel but are too afraid to share because of the fear of backlash. I don't think that most whites say and feel what aaryn says and feels but agree that some do and agree that many of those who do would not publicly express their feelings. They know who they are.

4. Aryan (sic) represents a large demographic of society and her views are shared by the majority so love her or hate her but she's here to stay...if she was meant to leave then her HGs would have evicted her for her behavior. I disagree that aaryn represents a large demographic of society and I disagree that her views are shared by the majority but I do agree that she is probably there to stay but should have been evicted.

You sound very angry and frankly, as divisive in some of your word choice as aaryn in hers. You need to think about it. .

Aryan is here to stay.

Holy *edit* Hot Hell, you have zero self awareness dontcha?? Do you not see the *edit* irony in the *edit* you spew? Speaking in collectives in general is wrong and it is what your ass is doing?. Do you have pass to do this, and if so what does it say what reason do you have? Am curious though do you have powers to read all people minds or just whiteys??

Also I agree Aaryan is there to stay it is because PRODUCTION loves this shit not America.

Regardless of how disgusting she is (and she's got stiff competition in that dept. from Amanda) -- again, not voting out Amanda this week

would be an equal test of their moral fiber -- she's willing to be a PUPPET.

Puppetry is the new fashion in the BB house this year. The ones who are most on the outs are the ones who can't be controlled.

Yes, yes and more yes. You have described BB this season to perfection.

Edited by CeCiMom
Inappropriate language

"I don't feel the sick need to denigrate other cultures based on the food they eat, the texture of their hair or the speech-patterns of which they speak."

Yes, you do feel the "sick" need: you called the white girl anorexic because she watches what she eats and is in the correct BMI range and doesn't fit your description of what a woman should look like. *Edit*

"I don't feel the sick need to denigrate other cultures based on the food they eat, the texture of their hair or the speech-patterns of which they speak."

Yes, you do feel the "sick" need: you called the white girl anorexic because she watches what she eats and is in the correct BMI range and doesn't fit your description of what a woman should look like. *Edit*

Most Euro/Amero models are anorexic/bulimic because the Europeon beauty standard is that a woman has to be thin like a rail or like they say a "teenage boy".

I can see Aryans rib-cage.

Helen is about the same size but she doesn't go around insulting other HGs over their weight so for some odd reason I don't look at her in disgust...

It's almost as ifas persons perception of ugliness and prettiness can be affected by a persons personality and behavior.

Aryan is here to stay.

Your own racist views are showing...Get over yourself already...There are just as many racist blacks as there are whites...

I don't want to interrupt this sensitive discussion ............nah I'm lying!

Seems Aaryn is crying. I think Spencer was up in the HOH and Andy came in and gave her a questioning look and she just feels like who are they policing her all the time and I THINK she is upset with Candice over the earlier drama - I hate to be vague but that's to the best of my understanding......she is saying Helen is giving her dirty looks, and her period is making her emotional.....and if Howard didn't make that speech earlier then Candice would be going home.......and Spencer should have just walked away when Candice started earlier (which would have been worse IMO).........saying she's not a racist....on and on and on

iAzukky.jpgYtjo1nz.jpgS6LExOr.jpg9Y1P26n.jpg

And all the while she's crying I could bet money she's looking to see if the camera is aimed at her.

(she does that a lot)

and a little side note....

I'm really getting tired of hearing the debates about whose posts are the most accurate about the

extent of Aaryn's racist remarks and how they effect people.

They have been inappropriate and many....

There have also been many HG's that have crossed the line in that area... (also hurtful and crude ones)

Let's all agree that we've gotten a sneak peak at some folks at their worst and hope it's not a true

picture of the majority of people ! !

It may be that Aaryn is starting to realize her days are numbered and it's beginning to soak in that she will have

to face what she has said and done in that house.

The interview with Julie alone should be enough to set her on edge.

It may be that Aaryn is starting to realize her days are numbered and it's beginning to soak in that she will have

to face what she has said and done in that house.

The interview with Julie alone should be enough to set her on edge.

Why would she assume Candace was going home???

Aaryn did not go home. She (and the rest of the people in the house who made racist and/or stereotypical remarks) was not evicted by her fellow houseguests and CBS made it clear that they are not responsible for racist and/or stereotypical remarks and/or content relative to participants of big brother. Something to that effect. Whether or not they were counseled about the matter is beyond my ken.

I hoped that aaryn would be evicted by her fellow HG's and possibly by big brother itself despite the lack of practicability, on several fronts, of Big Brother evicting her and not the others.

Like it or not, it is history. Whether or not it becomes historical to big brother remains to be seen.

I understand that some posters are upset. I understand why. In this instance, I am reminded that we can complain to CBS and/or stop watching big brother altogether.

Okay guys/gals, I've cleaned up 4 threads tonight/this morning and I started on this one but, my brain is fried and I need a break. I have placed many posts in "hidden" mode until I have time to come back with fresh eyes.

It's especially important that we follow the rules of our forum. (In case you need to review them;

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/forum-9/announcement-5-forum-rules/ )

I think it's important that we all have an opportunity to express our thoughts/opinions and discuss them openly... without backlash from those that may disagree. Racism is an especially valid subject this season. But, it must remain in the context of Big Brother.

This site has ALWAYS been strict with it's rules: comments must remain on-topic, no cussing, no baiting/flaming each other, etc.

If anyone wants to take this subject to the off-topic forum so that it may be discussed on a political level or "real-life" issues of our day then please feel free. But, the discussion of race in this forum will be about things said or done in the house or it will be edited/deleted.

-CeCiMom

So each time I watch the feeds I have to deal with aaryns whine raspy voice which makes me want to hear nails on a chalk board OR,,,, ITs getting my ear drums busted out by GM who thinks she is funny...Let me also add about GM ...its pretty bad when you have to dye your brown hair light for an excuse to be so stupoooid.

At least she stays in the HOH room and won the right to do so. She has won two HOH comps - I know, I know, but jeremy didn't do it by himself she worked as hard as he did and she won it - and even though I do not like aaryn, I do admire that she is competition-worthy. If they cheated and got away with it; so what? It is the one big brother key for me, I do not like floaters. She escaped a vote to evict by a unanimous house vote in her favor. No matter why, what matters is that she did. I see no reason why aaryn won't easily make jury and I stand by my earlier reasoning that aaryn was a much bigger threat than almost-a-winner kaitlin.

Aryan ain't going nowhere, she worked the crocodile-tears last night and played the victim as if Candi was the wicked-witch that's been ruining her rep and making her life miserable.

What a smart little cookie.

After Howie gets evicted this week they will target Candi & Spencer and then most likely go after Judd so not only will Aryan be rewarded with jury she has a chance to make it all the way.

Maybe something interesting will happen if Spencer/Judd/Candace/Elissa make HOH but other than that it'll just be the same-Ol-same with the boring and standard gameplay.

I agree. She is certainly smarter than I gave credit earlier in the game. I watched her work Jeremy and Judd and I watched her wrap David around her hateful little fingers. It seems that she also has a talent for working women to her will. That, combined with her success at winning competitions under pressure makes the long run possible. That would be a terrific shame because I do not think that aaryn is a very nice person; no matter the tears.

Looks to me that the upcoming HOH is one of the important ones relative to how boring the game becomes. With my luck thus far, andy will probably win.