Aaryn - Week 5 - HOH

This girl just cannot help herself. This morning, talking about Candice and of course to Gina Marie: "Hey Aunt Jemima, make me some pancakes."

I read that and I was just shaking my head because she doesn't get it. Instead of thinking about all the comments she has made she put the blame on Candice and it's all her fault that she is being viewed as a racist. People get a little carried away wishing hateful things onto her because that is like 2 wrongs and they don't make it right. I cannot stand her I think her inside makes her ugly outside and the only thing I can do is hope she gets it sooner than later. I would hate to have to be her and leave the big brother house she is in for a very big reality check when she is evicted.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else hear this remark?

No, she doesn't get it and probably never will just like the people here who think it's okay to use the word "white trash" and make other stereotypical comments.

I really don't know what everyone is expecting when she gets out of there? Sure, Julie will discuss her actions and if she really had a job she will be fired but no one will give a damn after that and like others on BB before her before her, she may even get her own BB related show.

This girl just cannot help herself. This morning, talking about Candice and of course to Gina Marie: "Hey Aunt Jemima, make me some pancakes."

Two separate comments from these Nazis gave me some keen insight into their true nature...

The first comment was directed at the Asian-American HG: "She should be kissing our asses, shut up and go serve us some rice".

The second comment was directed at the Bi-racial HG: "Hey Aunt Jemima go and make us some pancakes".

Based on these comments and the behavior and demeanor of these people it leads me to believe that they view non-whites as subservient to them and that their white-privelage gives them the freedom to denigrate, humiliate and threaten the non-whites who they come in contact with.

Let's be grateful that a Latino/Latina wasnt thrown into this mix of inbred bigots because I could only imagine the venom and vitriol that would be spewed toward that particular culture.

BB15 is an excellent social experiment where non-whites can view racism and bigotry through a lens that's only 75% filtered and censored by the production crew & CBS....sadly after the public backlash that the bigots get the next group of racist/bigots will censor themselves and we may never see whites express their true feelings ever again in this format.

No, she doesn't get it and probably never will just like the people here who think it's okay to use the word "white trash" and make other stereotypical comments.

I really don't know what everyone is expecting when she gets out of there? Sure, Julie will discuss her actions and if she really had a job she will be fired but no one will give a damn after that and like others on BB before her before her, she may even get her own BB related show.

Anyone white exposing racism and bigotry is white trash, you included.

Your own racist views are showing...Get over yourself already...There are just as many racist blacks as there are whites...

Is this an opinion or do you have facts to back this up, because logically it doesn't make sense, since the population of blacks in America is only 13%. If there were as many "racist blacks" as there are whites, that would encompass the entire black population and then some.

This is what they're expecting when she gets out:

Y1nrfT6.jpg?1

No. mommy has already hired the whole crisis management team to rehabilitate her image.. By the time they get thhroough she'll be elected the next Govenor of Texas.. ( God help us all)

GingerSnaps are you questioning if anyone else heard this remark for a reason?

Yeah, my reason is I want to know who else heard this remark...who was in the room when she said it.

What's your agenda with my asking a question, Annamrie

Well, my agenda was clarity. It may be a colloquialism, but that was a confusing was of asking who she was speaking to. For the record, it was Gina Marie and Judd.

This is what they're expecting when she gets out:

Y1nrfT6.jpg?1

LOL, wishful thinking on your part but this is America and she represents a huge demographic and due to her bleached-blonde bigotry she will be embraced as the Ann Coulter of the new generation, she can make a substantial living off of her image and behavior and become a multi-millionaire like Rush Limbaugh.

She could even possibly become a weather-commentator for Fox news network.

LOL, wishful thinking on your part but this is America and she represents a huge demographic and due to her bleached-blonde bigotry she will be embraced as the Ann Coulter of the new generation, she can make a substantial living off of her image and behavior and become a multi-millionaire like Rush Limbaugh.

:stop:

LOL totally agree. :lol2:

LOL totally agree. :lol2:

Aryans fan base known as the Aryan-Nation are the best apologists online, they were on Twitter saying that Aryan calling Candace "Aunt Jemima" was the same exact thing as if Candace called her a Barbie Doll.....I laughed untill my sides hurt.

They may have gave Aunt Jemima a makeover and removed the handkerchief off her head but the Mammy/Maid caricature that she represents is not forgotten...takes you back to antebellum when subservient Uncle Bens and Aunt Jemima's would serve pancakes and rice to blonde-haired spoiled little daughters of the slave-owners on the slave-plantations.....or the Maids made so popular in the movie "The Help".

I've heard people rallying to have Aryan evicted and people blaming Howard and Candace for not campaigning harder to have her ousted but the truth of the matter is that Amanda and GM are just as guilty and just as complicit in the behavior as Aryan is....but what can you do when you are clearly outnumbered?

I wonder what will happen if Elissa wins HOH, very intriguing.

Are you a moderator? If not, people can post what they are feeling as long as it pertains to the posting rules.

Marty ALSO has a right to post what she wants to post and she posted that she would rather this forum stick to BB and remain a political free zone. I agree with her.

I'd hate to see this place devolve into a nasty hellhole like so many other web forums have. Please, let's stop this garbage before two self-righteous sides form up and turn this place into an ugly mud-pit.

Monk

Aryans fan base known as the Aryan-Nation are the best apologists online, they were on Twitter saying that Aryan calling Candace "Aunt Jemima" was the same exact thing as if Candace called her a Barbie Doll.....I laughed untill my sides hurt.

They may have gave Aunt Jemima a makeover and removed the handkerchief off her head but the Mammy/Maid caricature that she represents is not forgotten...takes you back to antebellum when subservient Uncle Bens and Aunt Jemima's would serve pancakes and rice to blonde-haired spoiled little daughters of the slave-owners on the slave-plantations.....or the Maids made so popular in the movie "The Help".

I've heard people rallying to have Aryan evicted and people blaming Howard and Candace for not campaigning harder to have her ousted but the truth of the matter is that Amanda and GM are just as guilty and just as complicit in the behavior as Aryan is....but what can you do when you are clearly outnumbered?

I wonder what will happen if Elissa wins HOH, very intriguing.

Yeah, it's no different here it seems with some. But, I've blocked them. Anyway, all of them in that house that have made excuses for that racist's comments and made similar racist comments are just as bad as her and one day, Karma will visit and it won't be nice.

Marty ALSO has a right to post what she wants to post and she posted that she would rather this forum stick to BB and remain a political free zone. I agree with her.

I'd hate to see this place devolve into a nasty hellhole like so many other web forums have. Please, let's stop this garbage before two self-righteous sides form up and turn this place into an ugly mud-pit.

Monk

Yes, so let's just censor everyone so that everyone is comfortable. I think the fact that BB is displaying the ugliness going on inside that house, provides an opportunity for open dialogue. But, too many people don't feel comfortable talking about it, so it gets ugly because people get bullied, censored, ignored, invalidated or called a racist themselves for merely calling it out and making comments about it. It doesn't have to devolve into a ugly mud-pit. All of us can discuss and ask questions about racial things that come up in the house and be civil. Or just let people vent about it without trying to control everyone and be the speech police.

No. mommy has already hired the whole crisis management team to rehabilitate her image.. By the time they get thhroough she'll be elected the next Govenor of Texas.. ( God help us all)

Y'all really must think most of America watches BB or cares about the contestants on the game. :D

This being the aaryn thread let me say that I didn't particularly like her before she started with the ridiculous remarks - I can't imagine anybody defending that; it is what it is, no matter - and I especially don't like her now because of her ridiculous remarks. It doesn't make me warm and fuzzy that she is good at competitions but she is and there you have it. If she wins; so be it.

Unlike many of you, I do not think that julie chen is going to rake aaryn over the coals. That would surprise me. She might call her on it to a degree but no raking. Nor do I believe that aaryn will suffer much from her time on big brother. Life goes on.

Clearly, aaryn is her own worst enemy. That will probably be revenge enough.