Aaryn - Week 5 - HOH

I disagree. The smartest move would be nominating Amanda/McCrae. Instead, she conforms to peer pressure.

I don't understand shy you think that would be the smartest move for Aaryn to make? If she nom'd Amanda & McCrea, she'd be going back on a deal that she made with Helen, Elissa, Amanda, McCrae, Judd, Andy & Jessie. She may get lucky and get one of the McMandas out, but then she'd have 6 other people that would be ticked off at her for going back on her word, as well Spencer, Howard and Candy would know she is not at all trustworthy.

The best move for Aaryn is to work her way into a group of people, build relationships and trust.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to hear Aaryn defend Howard and Amanda going ballistic.

and Amanda saying making the wrong move and you won't make it to the jury house. (threat to Aaryn)

Yeah I caught that also! If only Howard was a better talker instead of talking in circles. Amanda is smart with her choice of words - it didn't sound like a threat, but it was. Aaryn does believe that Howard isn't coming after her - that might be good moving forward.

Sure honey, you've never said anything racist. :laugh4:

tumblr_mpte6iD89E1qcv3cyo1_250.gif

Anyway, I think it's funny that she's such a non-factor this week despite being HOH. It's probably a good strategy, but I really want her to make waves so she can be gone before jury.

Sure honey, you've never said anything racist. :laugh4:

tumblr_mpte6iD89E1qcv3cyo1_250.gif

Anyway, I think it's funny that she's such a non-factor this week despite being HOH. It's probably a good strategy, but I really want her to make waves so she can be gone before jury.

She can snap those fingers pretty good.:D

I think it's kinda funny that Aaryn won HoH lol ... Cruel I know but when someone wins that basically everyone hates it always kinda makes me chuckle a little bit :)

I think it's funny too but I don't find it cruel. She's still there and she had a chance to win like everyone else did.

GingerSnaps: " I think it's funny too but I don't find it cruel. "

I think the kinda cruel and mean spirited part was that she did her little finger-snapping after she flipped Candice's bed.

Which made me think of a bully in school throwing a kids books in a mud puddle in front of

all your pals ( Jeremy / Kaitlin / GMarie ) knowing Candice was outnumbered.

Easy to be mouthy with back-up

Real class .... not

GingerSnaps: " I think it's funny too but I don't find it cruel. "

I think the kinda cruel and mean spirited part was that she did her little finger-snapping after she flipped Candice's bed.

Which made me think of a bully in school throwing a kids books in a mud puddle in front of

all your pals ( Jeremy / Kaitlin / GMarie ) knowing Candice was outnumbered.

Easy to be mouthy with back-up

Real class .... not

You got that right. This is not a class act at all. This is a spoiled entitled mean person with no motive other than selfish pandering to her self.

Her best bet would have been to hook up with an alliance consisting of Spencer, Howard, Candice, (and yes shocker) Elissa and

thrown Helen to the ground this week. Now THAT would have been a bold move and might have given this sorry-ass little racist

a fighting chance this season. Instead, Helen is making plans for Aaryn to be gone before jury.

yes......she's saying:

"I am a sorority girl, not a racist......I may say things that people who have naturally darker skin than me do not understand and I may do things that hurt the feelings of "those" people but, why should I be blamed for that? Isn't that "their" problem? After all if I wasn't such a pretty white female, "they" wouldn't feel so jealous and have to make believe that the things I say and do are wrong."

"Right, America :laugh4: ?"

yes......she's saying:

"I am a sorority girl, not a racist......I may say things that people who have naturally darker skin than me do not understand and I may do things that hurt the feelings of "those" people but, why should I be blamed for that? Isn't that "their" problem? After all if I wasn't such a pretty white female, "they" wouldn't feel so jealous and have to make believe that the things I say and do are wrong."

:1307302886_bring_me_to_life_by_

yes......she's saying:

Well I can sorta read lips and she is not saying that...but I know she thinks that way. A lot of sororities have restrictions against dark people or certain religions. So do not think that being in a sorority exempts one from being a racist

I think the reality train has finally hit Miss Aaryn. She is now afraid to leave the house for fear that America thinks she is a racist. She also thinks that she may have made her family mad. You think?????? She kept reading her letter over and over and I know that the family would not be allowed to say anything to her but there must be something in the letter that would make her think that. She has said it several times now.

I think the reality train has finally hit Miss Aaryn. She is now afraid to leave the house for fear that America thinks she is a racist. She also thinks that she may have made her family mad. You think?????? She kept reading her letter over and over and I know that the family would not be allowed to say anything to her but there must be something in the letter that would make her think that. She has said it several times now.

She probably thinks there's a way to un-do what she has done to herself. Maybe if she plays nice from now on America will forget?

Oops, too late!

Not only is Aaryn racist, she hates Candice because Candice is prettier than she and her hair is so much more beautiful than hers and it's naturally long and thick. Aaryn has to get extensions to make her hair look like Candice hair.

I highly doubt anyone on that show is a true racist.

Why?