Aaryn - Week 5 - HOH

I think she might go for Elissa because she wants her up and will go with Candice or Howard to pacify the house.

more than likely :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another week of her mean spitful ass I cant stand it. I will prob just wait n watch in a couple of weeks. Amanda will be right there running the show. UGH

Those 10 won't count... HoH can not go home.

Guest 6Borders

Then why still allow us to vote for her? They knew who was HOH when they put up the vote.... I would be willing to bet that Grodner pulls a string or two and allows HOH to go up.

I think they opened it up before HOH was over. Don't forget West Coast hasn't even (officially) seen the show yet.

Grodner has thumbed her nose at the fans for years now with her production manipulation but if she allowed the HOH to be on the block due to the MVP CBS would not be able to put that genie back in the bottle. The closest she's ever come is the coup d'eta which allowed the (Grodner selected) winners to basically overthrow both the HOH and POV noms (which also led to Chima going down the river and over the falls mad).

That would be freaking hilarious if she put up Candice and Howard and Helen as a replacement

There is no doubt she would do it, being the true blue racist that she is. Her lack of self-awareness is astounding.

I think they opened it up before HOH was over. Don't forget West Coast hasn't even (officially) seen the show yet.

Grodner has thumbed her nose at the fans for years now with her production manipulation but if she allowed the HOH to be on the block due to the MVP CBS would not be able to put that genie back in the bottle. The closest she's ever come is the coup d'eta which allowed the (Grodner selected) winners to basically overthrow both the HOH and POV noms (which also led to Chima going down the river and over the falls mad).

I wish they would throw one of those coup de doos, or whatever it is called, right about now.

There is no doubt she would do it, being the true blue racist that she is. Her lack of self-awareness is astounding.

The hard fight would be to ever convince aaryn that she is anything but wonderful. Probably won't happen.

I hope Aryan honors her deal that she made last week in order to be saved...I've a feeling she will since she knows she cannot alienate herself from the group. If she goes against her word, nobody will trust her again...not that anyone really does now, but she has the ability over the course of the next week to repair a lot of the doubts the others have in her. Keeping her word is key to that. Spencer/Howie should be the noms. Hopefully Elissa will be the mvp choice again this week, and I'd be fine with Elissa getting evicted...so would Aryan.

If Aryan did not have the deal in place, I think she'd go after Elissa and Candy in a heartbeat. Those are her 2 biggest threats in the house.

I hope Aryan honors her deal that she made last week in order to be saved...I've a feeling she will since she knows she cannot alienate herself from the group. If she goes against her word, nobody will trust her again...not that anyone really does now, but she has the ability over the course of the next week to repair a lot of the doubts the others have in her. Keeping her word is key to that. Spencer/Howie should be the noms. Hopefully Elissa will be the mvp choice again this week, and I'd be fine with Elissa getting evicted...so would Aryan.

If Aryan did not have the deal in place, I think she'd go after Elissa and Candy in a heartbeat. Those are her 2 biggest threats in the house.

In the big 10-person fight the other night, she stressed that she hasn't lied in the game. If she's going to continue with her not lying strategy, then she can't put Elissa up. She also told Helen that if Helen keeps her in the house (this was before the eviction), that she will let Helen decide who to nominate. This will be a really telling nomination ceremony.

well since no one in that house knows how to clean may be the reason for dirty feet. They are floors of a tv set! Has anyone ever used a mop in there? Nope.

I don't like Aaryn at all. Not surprised she won HOH though. That is the game of Big Brother. The momentum shifts every weeks.

Guest 6Borders

Unfortunately Aaryn is not going to make any big moves and she will put up a combo of Howard/Spencer/Candace, when the smartest thing she could do is put up Elissa and Helen.

Unfortunately Aaryn is not going to make any big moves and she will put up a combo of Howard/Spencer/Candace, when the smartest thing she could do is put up Elissa and Helen.

I disagree. The smartest move would be nominating Amanda/McCrae. Instead, she conforms to peer pressure.