Jessie - Week 5

So, what would Jessie do if she somehow managed to win the HoH? Would she be able to play her own game in any way or just be a puppet for Amanda and Helen? Could Spencer convince her to make a big move?

:no: Probably not.

No way - she's a puppet - who she nominates depends on who's pulling the strings that day

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sometimes see the stirrings of a backbone wanting to take shape in her. I think if someone outside of

the power group were to work with her to give her more confidence she would go for it -- but she needs

a lot of reassurance.

Spencer seems like a logical choice -- but then he doesn't always connect the dots the way I would

expect he would. For example, why doesn't Spencer try to work these people to evice Amanda tomorrow

night (especially since he's already been "outed" as an Amanda-hater)? Howard / Candice (of course

they can't vote but they'd be good to go for next week if saved), GM, Jessie, Judd, Aaryn? That's 4 votes

right there with Aaryn as a tie-breaker.

Yes, Aaryn's hatred of Candice is a big obstacle to making this work. But still. They're all just rolling over

and dying if they don't do something to fight back.

Jessie is under the covers - she refuses to explain whats wrong to anyone - wasn't I saying something earlier about bi-polar? Ha!

FWmLSmZ.jpg

Why would Candice want to shut something like that down?

Candice didn't shut it down - Candice called Spencer out because Spencer was telling everyone that he wanted Candice to go home instead of Howard - but he was actually trying to get the votes together for a backdoor, but when Candice called him out in front of everyone he decided instead to just let the chips fall where they may - Candice thought Spencer was trying to get her evicted because of Helen's influence - they'll probably show it all tomorrow on the show

I sometimes see the stirrings of a backbone wanting to take shape in her. I think if someone outside of

the power group were to work with her to give her more confidence she would go for it -- but she needs

a lot of reassurance.

Spencer seems like a logical choice -- but then he doesn't always connect the dots the way I would

expect he would. For example, why doesn't Spencer try to work these people to evice Amanda tomorrow

night (especially since he's already been "outed" as an Amanda-hater)? Howard / Candice (of course

they can't vote but they'd be good to go for next week if saved), GM, Jessie, Judd, Aaryn? That's 4 votes

right there with Aaryn as a tie-breaker.

Yes, Aaryn's hatred of Candice is a big obstacle to making this work. But still. They're all just rolling over

and dying if they don't do something to fight back.

Spencer have tried but since aryan thinks she has a f4 deal with them she is not budging and convincing GM that they are good!

Spencer have tried but since aryan thinks she has a f4 deal with them she is not budging and convincing GM that they are good!

That is too funny. Helen told Judd she wants Aaryn out next -- Judd should go to Aaryn and tell her that.

I don't know what happened but I noticed Helen and Elissa laying in bed with Jessie and giving her a pep talk then Elissa left and Helen the snake crawled in with her - seems like the little baby just needed some attention to make her feel all better

FWQ7bpL.jpg

They have already moved her and Judd to the disposable list.

That might be a good thing, actually. That might give those two more incentive to hook up with an

Amanda backlash eviction tomorrow night.

Do they know? Is there someone who might tell them?

Okay, so she cried for Howard, who wants to bet that her vote will be for Howard tonight because she won't go against the house?

She has been disposable since day one and does not have the resources to fight unless she wins HOH.

Absolutely right - great point - even if she won an HOH she would do what the house wants - she is just weak