Jessie - Week 5

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woke up at 7 am (4 am BB time) Aaryn, Amanda and McCrae were talking in HOH room. Apparently Elissa had been telling Jessie that while they are here, they are assigned "fan managers" who's job it is to manage all that HG's fans. Aaryn laughed and told Jessie it was BS. Jessie was crushed. Apparently, Jessie was under the belief (because of Elissa) that when she got out, she would have access to celebrities, and she was really hoping to get herself a celebrity boyfriend.

Jessie also believed this because (supposedly) Janelle had made the cover of Rolling Stone magazine, so Jessie thought that she would be catapulted to that same level. Unfortunately Jessie hasn't won anything and pretty much sleeps most of the day. I guess now we know what the Steven Tyler dream was all about last week.

Don't these people realize that 80% (or more) of America don't give a Flying rats ass about Big Brother, and about the HGs. I enjoy the show, but would I pay $50 to attend a party with the HGs, HELL NO!! Other than the core of BB fans, most of America could give a crap about them.

Now Jessie is crying.....sheesh. I still don't really understand why, I hear Judd's name thrown around but I don't think he did anything. IMO she needs someone to latch onto, a male, and she doesn't have one and she is missing that validation. She said she feels alone in the game, and also she has referenced Candice but who knows whats going on here?

U4hbv0k.jpgJnDGgsX.jpgzOsCuQS.jpgfCnhvqt.jpg

Candice stopped talking to her and was being mean and how they were such good "friends" before all the controversy with Howard, I tell ya these people throw that word around a lot in that house.

She was telling Helen ( which was a lie) that Judd doesn't really speak game to her and she has no one in this game.

Don't these people realize that 80% (or more) of America don't give a Flying rats ass about Big Brother, and about the HGs. I enjoy the show, but would I pay $50 to attend a party with the HGs, HELL NO!! Other than the core of BB fans, most of America could give a crap about them.

This is so true!

You would think that if they watch Big Brother they would have a clue that most of the country couldn't care less and have zero knowledge of big brother itself much less the people on the show. Most people don't even know who Jeff Schroeder or Evel Dick is. Dan Gheesling did a Houston meetup at a Paint Pub and a vegas meetup in a corner of a Starbucks. Hardly Reliant Stadium. These people are not large-scale celebrities and have no impact on the show biz scene at all. Janelle who?

This is earlier so it seems Jessie has put on the weight in the house.

OMG is that really Jessie? She has gained a lot of weight! In that picture you posted she looks so thin......what a difference! She does wear it well I have to give her that

She will be a porker in about five years. The signs are there and they are not good. I think they would make a good couple. She is either sleeping or complaining and I've no clue what he says when he finds the energy to stop puffing that cigarette to speak. All Judd needs is a mountain dew.

Guest 6Borders

Yeppers, they think they are hot stuff and the world all knows who they are and the will get fab jobs and hang out with the rich and really famous, and then they except BB or their "fan base" to play for their weddings, babies, etc.

I'd really love to meet the person who convinced Jessie she is so pretty!

She is gaining a lot of weight, never works out and all that crying is not going to burn up those calories.

This is just me playing armchair psychiatrist.

On the days that Jessie wakes up from these great dreams, like today and like the day she dreamed of Steven Tyler, and the time she dreamed she was getting that passionate kiss - on those days she seems happy, optimistic, cheerful, and her overall mood seems good.

In between she sure does sleep a lot, and is quite lethargic. Seems a little "bi-polar".

IDK, I am far from Freud, but I share a lot of the same sort of stuff. Maybe we both need a doctor. :lookaround:

So I noticed that Jessie likes to spend an hour in the bathroom or water closet room or whatever you call it with just a towel wrapped around her. Usually Spencer is sprawled on the couch behind her.

just my observation....

Yep and Jessie putting on a show. She is only wearing the towel and putting lotion all over her body and lifts her legs and.... you guessed it.