Amanda - Week 5 MVP Nominee

Guest 6Borders

We've already gone past racial comments...what about BULLYING?? That's a bigger topic in America right now and it's bigger in the BB house than ever before!!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every season I say this, I really wished I lived in LA. Marty and me would be shooting tennis balls with messages over the back fence!!! That would be funny as hell!!

It is about an hour drive from my house. I miss the banner planes flying over the house. I would sure chip in on Evict Amanda banner

Guest 6Borders

It is about an hour drive from my house. I miss the banner planes flying over the house. I would sure chip in on Evict Amanda banner

I'm In!!!!

I do too, but I think she is playing the Evel Dick type game. Bully the house into letting you stay...

OK for Edick but not for her sauce for goose and gander in my book. Actually I do nt see her bullyiing the way E D did much more strategic and interesting so I want to watch her longer. Sorry but H who is not interesting tho good looking has to go

Turn off your feeds if you don't want to watch everyone rally around Amanda and spin lies and listen to Howard and Spencer bashing. The "good people" are all huddled together.

Guest 6Borders

Maybe they should just give Amanda the $500,000 now so we can get back to our summer!!! These people are IDIOTS!!!

Not a bad idea since apparently Grodner already selected her for the win and if not that Amer Choice

We've already gone past racial comments...what about BULLYING?? That's a bigger topic in America right now and it's bigger in the BB house than ever before!!

You are right, Place Candi's ass right up there with the bullying, not one once of pity for her ass at this point.

Amanda is horrified that Spencer said she should choke on her own spit. She said she would never, ever say anything like that about someone. I guess it was her evil doppelganger that said she would slit Elissa's throat and pass her around to the guys.

Amanda is horrified that Spencer said she should choke on her own spit. She said she would never, ever say anything like that about someone. I guess it was her evil doppelganger that said she would slit Elissa's throat and pass her around to the guys.

Thank you so much for reminding us about that! She is so full of shit I'm surprised it doesn't leak out of her ears!

Well we all know what Amanda could actually choke on and it ain't her spit either.

Now she is using the "choke on your spit" line as ammunition - saying that Spencer is childish for saying that - Elissa is drinking the Kool Aid - If only Elissa knew about the things that Straykat reminded us of (3 posts above)

Amanda said someone said to her "Don't worry, you know when we get out of here I'm gonna f*ck the shit out of you" - she said it to Andy and Judd in the kitchen - I thought she was talking about McCrae, but she told them not to say anything because she didn't want to make problems

Who said that? Spencer? Am I hearing things?

Amanda said someone said to her "Don't worry, you know when we get out of here I'm gonna f*ck the shit out of you" - she said it to Andy and Judd in the kitchen - I thought she was talking about McCrae, but she told them not to say anything because she didn't want to make problems

Who said that? Spencer? Am I hearing things?

She told Andy and Judd that Howard whispered that to her. You can see Howard whispering something to her but the audio is McCrae in the back yard. After he whispers to her she laughs and says "thanks". Right after she went to the DR and has been in there since.

I think this is total BULLSH*T and I hope she is made to apologize to Howard in front of the whole house!

Lol you called it days ago Ginger. :laugh4:

Is this Howard's attempt to get evicted? Because we all know he respects women a lot more than that (at least I think so), because I'd like to believe that Amanda is too smart to make something up that is so dumb....IDK