Amanda - Week 5 MVP Nominee

:lol2:

Not going to work. Candice will give Howard a I should of had a V8 slap upside his head and tell him not to fall for her shenanigans.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ImIn completely agree (mobile will not let me quote.

Hate that America voted for someone who is really playing. I wouldn't even consider many of the HG floaters bc that would imply there was some strategy in their game play. Hoping she wins veto.

Guest 6Borders

So happy So Happy! Yippie! I hope that she doesnt win POV and the house starts getting smart and vote her out. McCrea is no big threat.

That would be wonderful but I would not count on it. McManda is Grodner's new Brenchel/Jeff 'n Jordan/Dom 'n Dani combined.

Hate that America voted for someone who is really playing. I wouldn't even consider many of the HG floaters bc that would imply there was some strategy in their game play. Hoping she wins veto.

I hope she wins veto too and Elissa or GM go up.

Yes, her personality can be abrasive and she goes off the deep end here and there, but to nominate her instead of GM is stupid. I'm not a big Amanda fan per se, but at least she's playing the game.

I understand that people like Amanda because she is "playing the game" but lets remember why Jeremy ended up getting nominated and voted out... he was bullying people. No offense but Amanda is kind of doing the same thing with threatening Jess that she will be a target if she doesn't try to win POV AND use it to pull Amanda off the block. Jess doesn't want to do that because she is worried that Judd will get nominated. Amanda will lose her alliance if she continues to threaten people. It was a huge turn off for Andy too because he witnessed it and did not like what Amanda was doing.

I liked Amanda at first because of the way she was playing the game. There was a time when Amanda was playing all sides of the house and talking game with everyone and was never even mentioned as being a target, but when Judd won HOH and she started telling him what he has to do and stuff I think it rubbed people the wrong way and she has now become a target for a few people in the house. When she was upset that Elissa was making comments about what she did for McCrae I understood it but frankly I think she took it the wrong way. I think Elissa was doing it as a joking manner and thought she was being funny but unfortunately it wasn't. Based on how Amanda has been acting recently I am starting to turn on her. As for the comment above that insinuates that she is the only one playing the game I disagree. I think Jessie is playing the game and is frankly doing a good job of it. She has a good social game going right now and while she is not winning competitions she not mentioned as a target. I think she is sitting pretty right now. Spencer and Howard are playing the game but their game play ever since the moving company has rubbed people the wrong way and have become major targets. I would say the only person that is not playing the game right now is McCrae. McCrae is riding on Amanda's coat tails but eventually I think those coattails are going to rip and he is going to start actually playing the game.

I understand that people like Amanda because she is "playing the game" but lets remember why Jeremy ended up getting nominated and voted out... he was bullying people. No offense but Amanda is kind of doing the same thing with threatening Jess that she will be a target if she doesn't try to win POV AND use it to pull Amanda off the block. Jess doesn't want to do that because she is worried that Judd will get nominated. Amanda will lose her alliance if she continues to threaten people. It was a huge turn off for Andy too because he witnessed it and did not like what Amanda was doing.

This really annoys me as well. McC took a luxury in the last POV but heaven forbid anyone else do the same.

They are all playing the game. They just do it in different ways. I don't think you have to threaten and bully people to get them to do what you want, it's just the personality of some to do that. Amanda is one of those people. She attached herself to the weakest guy in the house (IMO) because she knew that he would do whatever she wanted no matter what. It's amusing to watch McC try and intimidate people with his cussing and chest pounding.

You really find out a lot about a person when they face adversity. If Amanda doesn't get pulled off the block, you will see what her and McC are really made of. I have a feeling it won't be good.

She is a exhibitionist. (sorry spelling) and then she gets her feelings hurt when Elissa says something about her outfit for McCrea's bday? Really? She doesnt mind showing but doesnt want to take any bad criticism or someone just telling her what she really looks like. She is sickening. This is simply my opinion only. :naughty:

For me, the ultimate would be for Howard to win the POV, take himself off, then be replaced with McC. Having Amanda and McC on the block together would make for some great live feed action. I do believe there are rumblings in the house for Amanda to go and and if she's left on the block (especially if Mc was up with her) she would punch her own ticket out the door. No way would she be able to keep it together until Thursday.

She is a exhibitionist. (sorry spelling) and then she gets her feelings hurt when Elissa says something about her outfit for McCrea's bday? Really? She doesnt mind showing but doesnt want to take any bad criticism or someone just telling her what she really looks like. She is sickening. This is simply my opinion only. :naughty:

You didn't think that Elissa's comments were a little hurtful?

I guarantee you that Elissa only said out loud what most of the other people (including myself) were thinking. :laugh4:

Yeah I agree - she did say that Amanda looked like a stripper. I think it was the other comments Elissa made that were hurtful. Don't get me wrong, Amanda is just as nasty with the things she says in the house.

Yeah I agree - she did say that Amanda looked like a stripper. I think it was the other comments Elissa made that were hurtful. Don't get me wrong, Amanda is just as nasty with the things she says in the house.

And does, she reminds me of Chelsa when she was with James

Hope someone votes for Amanda to get the house in a uproar!

that would be hilarious

would love to see a hinky vote

i cant wait till the big alliance has to turn on one another

so far imo the game has been rather boring :animated_bouncy: