Amanda - Week 5 MVP Nominee

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Amanda go on the block just to see her go ballistic. I think she has been feeling pretty comfortable this whole time and needs to know how it feels to be sitting on the block.

Soooo agree

I wish these hg would get the strength to split of Mcmanda. Especially the BB fans like Helen could see what a threat they are and go for it. Of course, McCrea should know that he and Amanda are considered the power couple. Howard and Candance havent one a damn thing yet.

This should make a few of you happy. Amanda is the MVP choice.

If she doesn't win the POV it's a golden opportunity for the HGs to evict her.

And I think that's exactly what's going to happen. I think her reaction to being on the block will convince enough HGs that they need to get rid of her.

If Amanda wins POV it will either be Elissa or GM nominated by America. If Spencer or Howard winning POV then Candice will go on block. IF Candice wins POV and pulls down Howard then Aaryn will nominate Elissa.

Seriously happy that Amanda was nominated. They are all freaking out now. Bwahahaha!!!!

A lot of America voted for Helen too....

Amanda told Jessie is she wins POV she has to use it on her. They don't realize it is America.

They think it might be luxury and Amanda told Jessie if she takes a luxury then she will be a target.

Guest 6Borders

Hehehe...Amanda is a Have Not AND on the block and off her high-horse for a bit!

I don't think she is going anywhere but right back to the McManda Alliance come Thursday night!

Hehehe...Amanda is a Have Not AND on the block and off her high-horse for a bit!

I don't think she is going anywhere but right back to the McManda Alliance come Thursday night!

True but I hope she stays on the block and gets to spend the week there and on slop.

Guest 6Borders

Amanda has told both Aaryn and Jessie if they win the POV they need to take her down. If not they will have big targets on them.

...and they probably will. Bullies usually get what they want (especially if they have a Fairy Grodmother in their corner)

So happy So Happy! Yippie! I hope that she doesnt win POV and the house starts getting smart and vote her out. McCrea is no big threat.

Amanda in the HN room, having a heart to heart & crying and hugging Howard! For a minute I was "WTF"?! But then it came to me, Amanda working him just in case Candice wins & takes him off (lol).....she has every base covered, as usual!

Amanda in the HN room, having a heart to heart & crying and hugging Howard! For a minute I was "WTF"?! But then it came to me, Amanda working him just in case Candice wins & takes him off (lol).....she has every base covered, as usual!

Not going to work. Candice will give Howard a I should of had a V8 slap upside his head and tell him not to fall for her shenanigans.