7/25 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1.Who will be evicted tonight and which hg's will be the most/least happiest they are gone ?

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight .....

3.Who do you want to be the next hoh?

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Kaitln

2. Gina Marie will give a loud whoop whoop

3. HOH - Spencer (since it is a crap shoot comp and he would never win a real competition because he is such a useless lazy azz)

(I do want to see the house flip this week. Enough of Helen, Amanda and Elissa show)

1. Kaitlin

2. Elissa will give a shout out to the Brenchel fans and plead for MVP

3. McManda

1)Kaitlin

2)Elissa will look very distraught after it happens.

3)Aaryn HOH puts up Elissa. The look on her face would be priceless and an easy out since she cannot win POV. I don't like some of Aaryn's comments but Elissa is so stupid and sanctimonious. She does not deserve to be on BB or be in jury.:D

1.Who will be evicted tonight and which hg's will be the most/least happiest they are gone ?Kaitlin LEAST Jeremy Most guess two on the block by default :laugh4:

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Gina in her goodbye message will make reference to going after the cockroaches or misuse a word

3.Who do you want to be the next hoh?Think it will be back to back weeks of off the radar players winning so i say Andy wins hoh

:animated_bouncy:

showtime board back up :animated_bouncy:

gina just a sad case :animated_bouncy:

i guess the racism is alive and well crowd wont be happy with aaryn staying in the house :animated_bouncy:

wow no love for kaitlin as she was evicted from the other hg's lol :animated_bouncy:

Not that I'm supporting Aaryn (I want her out more than Elissa) but it'd be hilarious if she made it to jury

i wont be shock if she made it

she is an easy win in final two :animated_bouncy:

wtf this america mvp crap again

why they dont they just tell aaryn you are going on the block or remove her from the game since letting america vote for mvp is clearly to have her on the block :animated_bouncy: