BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

It's already boring b/c predictable. Not only do I usually root for any and all underdogs but I hate to see someone as nasty and

vile as Amanda (throw in Helen too!) bully their way to the top. Plus, the whole idea floating around that Amanda may have been

a pre-season favorite of producers makes me want it to not work out even though producers always get what they want.

I felt the same way about Donatos the year they were slated to carry the storyline and be the winners. I got really bored that year.

That is kind of the way life is though. The big fish eat the little fish. Survival of the fittest. Once in a while a little fish like Andy or Jessie makes it thru to the end but rarely.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I'm still alive. I've been out of town all summer, but I will be coming back soon. (Hopefully to LFU for you all.. It seems like there is less people updating this year.)

But I've been checking morty's everyday! LFUs, you are Doing great.

Agree with Stevea11.. at least Helen and Amanda are playing. You can't sit quietly and so nothing and hope that people will do what you want and you will get to the end. Helen and Amanda lucked out that these people are so submissive and apparently don't care about 500k.

I don't know how these people can be there looking at the McCrea/Amanda + Helen situation and not be thinking, These people are going to walk right to the finals if we don't step up and do something. Will we have another chance to take out a huge threat to all of us?

Hey guys! I'm still alive. I've been out of town all summer, but I will be coming back soon. (Hopefully to LFU for you all.. It seems like there is less people updating this year.)

But I've been checking morty's everyday! LFUs, you are Doing great.

We did not sign off on your absentee slip ya know.... :kenshin2:

for all you people who say we hate on demanda due to her gameplay...

everything shown in that video is why we hate on her.

She brags on the feeds that CBS does not show the nasty stuff she says.

Why do we hate so much the person thats "controlling" the house. Shouldn't we be rooting for this person/persons because they are playing the game the best? At least Amanda and Helen are sticking their necks out trying to win this game. If it were not for them this game (and thread) would be boring.

ICAM. I like seeing women control the house too, instead of the guys like we have for so many seasons now.

The houseguests are all running around getting ready because they say that production just told them they had 15 minutes to get ready for some Live Show taping.

They're speculating what it could be... ie. double eviction.

What I'm hoping for... an unprecedented action by CBS. Kick Aaryn out of the game for her racist remarks (she made another last night) and the 3 on the block are safe this week. Then during tonight's show they battle it out in an endurance HoH. But alas reality is rarely as good as my mini day-dream. :)

If they kick Aaryn out they would have to kick out half the HGs for their comments!! So then they can give the 500K to the fish and call it a day!! LOL

exactly!

The houseguests are all running around getting ready because they say that production just told them they had 15 minutes to get ready for some Live Show taping.

They're speculating what it could be... ie. double eviction.

What I'm hoping for... an unprecedented action by CBS. Kick Aaryn out of the game for her racist remarks (she made another last night) and the 3 on the block are safe this week. Then during tonight's show they battle it out in an endurance HoH. But alas reality is rarely as good as my mini day-dream. :)

I will never agree that they should kick her out especially having to hear all the derogatory remarks made through the years of other HGs who remained in the house.

It appears to be a big deal this year because the comments are about blacks which shows me how people want to jump on the "racial remark" bandwagon.

If Candice and Howard took a stand against her and the others from the beginning I would have thrown my support behind them, but they compromised their beliefs and status all for the sake of money and fame and that makes them as bad as the others.

I will never agree that they should kick her out especially having to hear all the derogatory remarks made through the years of other HGs who remained in the house.

It appears to be a big deal this year because the comments are about blacks which shows me how people want to jump on the "racial remark" bandwagon.

If Candice and Howard took a stand against her and the others from the beginning I would have thrown my support behind them, but they compromised their beliefs and status all for the sake of money and fame and that makes them as bad as the others.

I co-sign that

I hope this endurance lasts until Friday morning. This group deserves the most difficult endurance comp in the history of BB.

Yeah I'm kind of with you on that!!! Bring the pain!!!even for my girl Candace because she needs to harden up so she can survive!

They should've kept Kaitlin but with Judd's lying that sent Helen into a frenzy!

How could they possibly do the endurance now??

They don't officially know who is evicted, so what they just gonna greenscreen out that player when they broadcast..

They have to be doing promos or DR sessions or something elst that they wanted them dressed for...

ANd yes, I hope if it is endurance it's long and difficult.....

Agreed!

I don't think it's not liking someone controlling the house, I think it's the PERSON controlling the house that we don't like!!

I totally get that, but everyone else is so unrootable. What a crap season.