BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was supposed to be a season of no floaters but I don't even know what to call these people. Jessie, Judd, Elissa, Andy, GM, Aaryn, McPizza... they do nothing. They sit around all day talking crap about everyone but if someone tries to talk to them about making a move different than what 'the house' (meaning Amanda and Helen) wants, they go skittering away to their masters, babbling like fools. I don't like Spencer as a person but I like that he hasn't prostrated himself at the feet of those two dictators, pledging his devotion and grateful appreciation that they may allow him to get to jury.

It is just possible that Helen made that up. But... yes most likely production made inference that maybe they should not put him up.

They can't declare YOU CAN'T so that is why I think Helen might be lying.

Is this not the most boring morning in BB 15 history? These hamsters have my sleeping schedule all messed up - and if they wake up this late that means they will be up all night - I am on the East coast the 3 hour time difference is killing me over here

Most exciting moment of the morning: GM rolled over and farted

"America vote" sucks!

Not because of who is, or who isn't, nominated.

It sucks because the HGs have no idea WTF is going on and how plan for it. Its like randomly shocking a rat in a maze, The rat does not know if turning left or turning right will result in a shock, and has no idea that the F'ing shock is beyond his control.

That is what makes it brilliant though. Most years every single move in the season is just so damn predictable and HGs have pretty much got the week figures out before the HoH has made their nominations. The wild card of firstly the MVP nomination, and secondly and more so the secret viewers nomination, is really making it far more unpredictable and far more difficult for people like Helen and Amanda to control the house.

Guest 6Borders

What the heck is going on with all the fish on the feeds today? It sure seems excessive.

They sure do seem to be cutting off a lot of conversations!

No that is how dani bb3 got screwed! But they got to figure out a way to get them to play! Unless I'm playing I want jury lol!

Yesss!!! Dani should have won but non-sequestered hg's saw her DR sessions naming Roddy as the devile...

The wild card of firstly the MVP nomination, and secondly and more so the secret viewers nomination, is really making it far more unpredictable and far more difficult for people like Helen and Amanda to control the house.

I wish that were true. Unfortunately, it seems like it's only causing wrath for those we don't want it to. Amanda is even more in control

of the house now as they all rally their support for her and against the common enemy which is Howard. Or Candice.

No words can begin to express my 'heartfelt thanks' for your kindness and thoughtfulness during a very difficult time. Knowing that you cared so much helped ease the pain I feel in my heart and will always be remembered. Thank you so much! - Twinkie's family

I just wanted you to know that although Twinkie is gone, his memory is not forgotten. An anonymous donor made a sizable donation in his name and with those funds we were able to construct the "Twinkie memorial water slide" located at the Wild Rivers water park in California. The kids love it!

aFymSbW.jpg

Sooo Howard, Candice, Spencer - and now Judd are on the Queen Bees (make that 2 of them) list at the moment.

When are Jessie, GM, Elissa, Aaryn going to realize that they could very easily be added to that list ?

They're definitely at the bottom of the chosen one's pecking order.

I can't wait to see who HOH will be this coming week

Add Ayran as well. It's basically coming down to this: Amanda, McCrae -- with Helen wanting to get in on that.

Elissa comes with Helen (but is expendable at any time). Andy gets strung along.

Everyone else -- out. Howard goes tomorrow (or is it Candice?)

Spencer and whoever is left from Howard / Candice.

Judd, Aaryn, Jessie, GM to follow.

Why do we hate so much the person thats "controlling" the house. Shouldn't we be rooting for this person/persons because they are playing the game the best? At least Amanda and Helen are sticking their necks out trying to win this game. If it were not for them this game (and thread) would be boring.

Why do we hate so much the person thats "controlling" the house. Shouldn't we be rooting for this person/persons because they are playing the game the best? At least Amanda and Helen are sticking their necks out trying to win this game. If it were not for them this game (and thread) would be boring.

Exactly. Which is why i hope Amanda stays tomorrow, because I can't wait to see which of the two of them makes the 1st move to get rid of the other. However, blindsides are fun so I won't cry if she gets evicted. :P Not to mention, I'm curious to see if mega-fan McCrae has any game.....

It's already boring b/c predictable. Not only do I usually root for any and all underdogs but I hate to see someone as nasty and

vile as Amanda (throw in Helen too!) bully their way to the top. Plus, the whole idea floating around that Amanda may have been

a pre-season favorite of producers makes me want it to not work out even though producers always get what they want.

I felt the same way about Donatos the year they were slated to carry the storyline and be the winners. I got really bored that year.

I was a big fan of Amanda for weeks - and then her paranoia started getting to me. I was a big fan of Helen for weeks - and then her attempts at controlling everything/everybody got under my skin.

The alliance that is controlling the house right now is kind of boring - they have a hit list and are just going down the line - same as TMC would have done.

The only thing to do now is wait for them to implode on themselves or wait for some of them to wise up, realize they are on the bottom of the totem pole and re-align to hopefully take out a big gun - a power shift.

This was supposed to be a season of no floaters but I don't even know what to call these people. Jessie, Judd, Elissa, Andy, GM, Aaryn, McPizza... they do nothing. They sit around all day talking crap about everyone but if someone tries to talk to them about making a move different than what 'the house' (meaning Amanda and Helen) wants, they go skittering away to their masters, babbling like fools. I don't like Spencer as a person but I like that he hasn't prostrated himself at the feet of those two dictators, pledging his devotion and grateful appreciation that they may allow him to get to jury.

yes good take

Still don't think this show is rigged...................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLq5jdIn2Aw

What gets me is how shocked amanda seems to be that Helen is being pushed in the DR

Sooo Howard, Candice, Spencer - and now Judd are on the Queen Bees (make that 2 of them) list at the moment.

When are Jessie, GM, Elissa, Aaryn going to realize that they could very easily be added to that list ?

They're definitely at the bottom of the chosen one's pecking order.

I can't wait to see who HOH will be this coming week

Queen Bees' THERE I made that more than one...just a little grammar to clarify one's posts LOL

Exactly. Which is why i hope Amanda stays tomorrow, because I can't wait to see which of the two of them makes the 1st move to get rid of the other. However, blindsides are fun so I won't cry if she gets evicted. :P Not to mention, I'm curious to see if mega-fan McCrae has any game.....

I'm with you on that ...all of it

where's that "like" button?