BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto Carmen :)

IMO, Helen isn't "running" anything.........it's Mc/Manda running this show and USING Helen, Elissa and everyone else BUT Howard, Candice & Spencer to do it........it's like watching a puppet show. If any of them had a brain and wanted to WIN, they would bond against Amanda, INCLUDING pizza guy who she will dump once either of them is evicted.......unless, of course HE wins :)

I think all his conversations seem to twist around because he is trying not to bold face lie or make accusations against others in the house. So he hedges and skirts and tries to change the subject. I think, unlike other bible readers who have been in the house, he really tries to live within his religious beliefs. Which means he should not have come into this game.

That is a kind description of the basis for what I called mental mumbling

Unfortunately, he is a smart hunk who unfortunately doesn't have a bit of confidence. He could have easily flipped the house if he had as much confidence in his entire body as Amanda has in her pinky.

Question -- when do the houseguests find out that Amanda was voted by AMERICA as MVP? Is there a chance

they will be told before the veto ceremony? And will that possibly make a difference if they start to see that the

viewers don't like Amanda and therefore they won't want to be aligned with her?

Now I can't remember if GinaMarie was told who nominated her (last week).

I just want to have a moment of silence for the first ever BB fatality. We have lost a member of the community. Yes one of the beloved fish died in the BB house last night. While Aaryn and Jessie took a bubble bath with the ducks, a fish fell to the bottom of the tank and is presumed dead. Today is a sad day that will be remembered through history. A candle light vigil will be held this evening in remembrance. Our prayers are with the fishes today.

2DJracZ.jpg

I just want to have a moment of silence for the first ever BB fatality. We have lost a member of the community. Yes one of the beloved fish died in the BB house last night. While Aaryn and Jessie took a bubble bath with the ducks, a fish fell to the bottom of the tank and is presumed dead. Today is a sad day that will be remembered through history. A candle light vigil will be held this evening in remembrance. Our prayers are with the fishes today.

Aaryn probably makes sure only the white fish are getting food.

I don't know who is running the house and don't really care. Each of them probably feels that they are running it and could very well be. If I had to guess, I would say that production is "running" it for the most part. The HG's are basically pawns to be used at will towards the goal of the greater plan which was, is and will forever be; revenue.

Back to topic: I don't think that Big Brother Season 15 is so much boring as I am bored with Big Brother. I've watched it for a lot of seasons and am probably just weary of the format and ready for something new. It can't get more boring for me because I am weaning myself gradually from the addiction and ready to move on. It's all good.

I don't know who is running the house and don't really care. Each of them probably feels that they are running it and could very well be. If I had to guess, I would say that production is "running" it for the most part. The HG's are basically pawns to be used at will towards the goal of the greater plan which was, is and will forever be; revenue.

Back to topic: I don't think that Big Brother Season 15 is so much boring as I am bored with Big Brother. I've watched it for a lot of seasons and am probably just weary of the format and ready for something new. It can't get more boring for me because I am weaning myself gradually from the addiction and ready to move on. It's all good.

It's really not boring to me, and maybe that's because this is only the second season that I've watched.

You're right, of course. It's all about revenue. The producers bank on us remaining interested, and too often programs go on season after season when they should be allowed to come to a logical (or even illogical) conclusion. It gets to a point where it's like watching a vase of flowers slowly wilt and die. We keep the flowers long past the time when we should be tossing them out. Why? Are we hoping they'll get pretty again? They won't. And neither will these programs.

2DJracZ.jpg

ROFL

I think she said something about another black fish dying during her last HOH.

(Or maybe it was just wishful thinking on her part.)

Aaryn probably makes sure only the white fish are getting food.

Or maybe she reaches in when nobody is looking and holds her fingers over the gills of the black fish.

Did you all watch Kaitlin's interview with Jeff? I think she hit the nail on the head when she said the MVP twist basically is allowing floaters to stay in the game much longer than they should. I would really like to see Howard stay and someone stand up to Amanda because she is basically the puppet master. This far into the season and still don't have a favorite. I'm basically rooting for anyone but McCrae or Amanda to win.

One thing I have noticed when peeking at the UK BB board, is they are always giving the hamsters something to do. They have tasks every day, that is really needed here. These people are on a 3 month vacation with really nothing to do. If they want beer/wine they should have to earn it. Everyone should be on slop, if they want real food make them earn it!!

For me this is the worst season ever. I cancelled my feeds and fast foward after dark looking for a fight or something. This season I don't have a favorite and could care less who wins.

HELEN...Helen.....Helen, what are you doing? Helen reached an all time low last night when she told Candice that Howard has been bad mouthing her saying Candice is ruining his game! Really Helen? The votes are there to evict Howard and that has not changed in a couple days, do why would you further drive a stake in Candice's heart? She is as sleazy as the politicians she works with! Candace is of no use to her as long as Howard is there, she simply can not control Candice anymore so she is going to beat her when she is down. Of course Candice needs to stop whining and suck it up, it's a game and while Aaryn is totally wrong for her racial behavior, Candice can not honestly say this is the first time she has encountered this behavior in the real world. None of it is okay in or out of the house, but she should at least rise above it in order to get your game back on track. Howard is the only one in the house being punished for being in an alliance and keeping his word to the alliance. How many alliances does Helen belong too? Helen is a bigger bully than Amanda. At least everyone knows up front what Amanda is all about! The only wise move this week is to take out Amanda! Grow some people!

They are all so stupid and none of them except Amanda and Helen have an original BB thought in their head. Because of that, I don't think anyone but Amanda and Helen should win. They've been the only two real gamers this season.

Very true, although Judd is a personal favorite.

At the end of the day, I think most people watch BB to root for someone or for a group of people. But yeah, this year, there's no one to root for. And the manipulation by the production has reached an all-time high, with the end result being that Amanda is running the house. The rest of the players are either too stupid to realize that, or there's a high degree of manipulation going on in the DR. Whatever it is, there's little drama and few surprises.

I know this is not that important but I need to ask...

What food did the HAVE NOTs get this week? They aren't showing us on the Sunday episode anymore and I need that info.

Someone on here always knows.

Top Ramen is one of the foods (something I could easily live on for a week because I love it) Something like turnips for the other food.

Guest 6Borders

What food did the HAVE NOTs get this week? They aren't showing us on the Sunday episode anymore and I need that info.

Ramen and Raisins