BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

I didn't hear it or the context in which she said it, but I use the term nappy hair the same as I would use the terms frizzy hair, dull hair, curly hair etc. To me nappy hair is coarse and damaged hair. It's not black or white to me.. just hair.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the one thing that really irks me the most? Candice's hair is nicer than Amanda's!

Seriously though, this door swings both ways. I remember Don Imus, famous radio DJ get in trouble a few years back for referring to a black woman as a "nappy headed ho". Was it racist because it was directed at a woman of color? If it was a white woman would it have been so offensive? IDK.

I agree with Sara5229 above me, but I will admit, when I heard Amanda say that, it JUMPED out of my speakers and hit me in the face - I ran straight here (along with a few others) and posted it immediately.

Well, well, well......looks like the rumor may be true that Amanda is prepicked to win. It has been reported by Sayre on the feeds here that it appears the Have nots are now Haves........they can drink the alcohol and have pizza, coincidence that Amanda is a have not this week?????? Looks like the promise of things going her way are starting to happen......

Just turned on feeds and Candice has stated she is have not for second week in a row so maybe they could just have alcohol and pizza for tonight but appears they are still have nots....sorry for jumping the gun....

Amanda's morality has a code that people do not wear other people's things. Especially without asking. Some people do not have that code. She would have said something about Aryan's bleached straggly hair if A had taken her thing. She is pissed and looking to make the offense as ugly as she can. Instead she said something that makes her look ugly.

I can't stand how Helen and Amanda are bullying and black mailing the other players to do what they want.

I really hope Candice wins this POV, pulls Howard off and they all send Amanda home

I can't stand how Helen and Amanda are bullying and black mailing the other players to do what they want.

I really hope Candice wins this POV, pulls Howard off and they all send Amanda home

if they can get away with it go for it

but i would hate to have either of them on the jury

whoever evicts them will have a tough time getting them on their side if they end up making the finale

especially amanda she is persuasive now just manage her on the jury working against you good luck winning bb :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

This America Vote just SUCKS! its ruining the game.

Totally agree! These people are in the house and should be allowed to play their own game. It's hard enough on the ones who are not Grodner protected favorites as it is!

America should only be allowed to vote for things like luxury items, if that!

Guest 6Borders

Definitely! This is the worst twist they've ever done I think. It makes me miss the coach's twist.

Please....noooooo more twists like the coaches! :kwasny:

another boring week because "the house" controls the vote.

This week we know Howard is going home. Last week we knew it was Kaitlin and Jeremy the week before.

No bother watching the feeds Saturday through Thursday...........

This week we know Howard is going home. Last week we knew it was Kaitlin and Jeremy the week before.

I told myself the same thing the past two weeks but it just keeps sucking me back in......

Since when was Big Brother about everyone in the house agreeing who should be voted out? And why does everyone follow what Helen says like little puppy dogs? WILL ANYONE EVER MAKE A MOVE AGAINST "THE HOUSE"? At this point, none of them deserve to win. CBS probably did the MVP so they could throw in some controversy since no one in the house has enough guts to make any waves. And does no one see what a squirrel Andy is?

Why aren't the guys in the house freaking out on the order that has left the house and the plan for the next evictions? Three guys out, another out this week and if they can, another next eviction. Does Judd really think he has anyone in that group but Jessie? Amanda and Helen might decide keeping Aaryn and GM is better than keeping Judd at any time.

I'm sure glad this year's twist made it a no floater summer!

Are you kidding?

AGREED!!! WILL ONE PERSON HAVE ENOUGH GUTS WHEN HOH TO GO AGAINST THE HOUSE!!! THAT WOULD BE THE PERSON THAT DESERVES TO WIN. YET THEY WOULD HAVE ALL THEY IDIOTS IN THE JURY SO I'M SURE THE FINAL VOTE WILL BE UNAMIMOUS TOO

Are you kidding?

AGREED!!! WILL ONE PERSON HAVE ENOUGH GUTS WHEN HOH TO GO AGAINST THE HOUSE!!! THAT WOULD BE THE PERSON THAT DESERVES TO WIN. YET THEY WOULD HAVE ALL THEY IDIOTS IN THE JURY SO I'M SURE THE FINAL VOTE WILL BE UNAMIMOUS TOO

I'm at the point where I really don't like anyone in the house and I don't want anyone to win... Can someone arrange that, please..

I hate reruns, returns, and retreads, and even though she has a different body, Rachel jr is essentially all three...

even BBAD is boring, I FF through most of it if I watch at all....

Ok I didn't watch the feeds last night! Did Candace threaten Helen and everyone else??? Why would she do that???? Ugg!!

Yes she did. Take a look in Helen's thread I posted some info about it last night. She is upset because Howard is on the block and because she is going up as the replacement nom. Her argument makes sense, Helen is aligned with her, but Helen made a deal with her enemy, Aaryn, and now she is going on the block because of it.