BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

All I know is that I voted for Amanda MVP before the show started. I quit voting after that.

:bangin::box:

Oh I take that back. I thought you were voting for Mandy to be MVP. So America is MVP again.....

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm checking out. aaryn dont have the balls to vote for anyone in the superfriends. not to mention, she's the #1 i wanted out to hear julie rip into her and then see all the media backlash. she'll now probably make it to jury.

total ugh.

"America vote" sucks!

Not because of who is, or who isn't, nominated.

It sucks because the HGs have no idea WTF is going on and how plan for it. Its like randomly shocking a rat in a maze, The rat does not know if turning left or turning right will result in a shock, and has no idea that the F'ing shock is beyond his control.

LOL

:bangin::box:

Oh I take that back. I thought you were voting for Mandy to be MVP. So America is MVP again.....

Well if you did not know that, then elyssa is in danger for the same reason again. Her fans may think they are voting her to be MVP when in reality they end up voting for her to be on the block and she can not fight for POV this week

I almost miss Jeremy, almost! The guys in this house are WIMPS. Mcrae just uhhh huhhs you to death and Spencer kisses butt to whoever has the hoh, Judd hung out with the girls last night and wants Aaryn bad. Howard won't stand up for what is right and Andy runs around like a chicken with his head chopped off and complains he gets no DR time, although he does say some funny things. The girls are drama drama drama and fight all the time. Jeremy was a douche but at least he DID something!

Need clarification on alliances.

Goof Troop (real alliance?)

Amanda McRae Judd Andy Jessie ??

Unknown name allicance (fake?)

Goof Troop + Helen

Unknown alliance

Helen, Elissa, Candice, Andy

Grasshopper

Judd Spencer Howard GM and Kaitlin (well no more)

HELP ! ! !

I wish I could help you BigBroFanTX but I am as confused as you! I only know who is close with who - and even that is speculation :nerd:

To borrow a quote from Martha Stewart... "That's a good thing". You think your confused Hawknose, try being a house guest right about now. The "twist" this year may not be a big hit with everyone here at Morty's but it sure is wreaking havic in the house. I've never seen a more parinoid group of HG's in all my years of watching BB. Mission acomplished, I guess.

Guest 6Borders

So who do you think Aaryn is nominating with Howard?

Whom ever Amanda tells her to but my guess would be Spencer or Candace!

The problem with this season, in my opinion, is when there is the whole house voting mentality, a couple key people are running the group mind and they are going to get rid of anyone who is trying to play the game or threaten their position while the non-players follow the lead and just coast. It doesn't help matters that this season so many of these people are pretty much unlikeable, not only to the viewers but to the HGs themselves. Most of the bonds that have formed in the house are just the showmance bonds between two people. There have been no signs of any true group loyalty.

Just my two cents: I think Marty meant just as in it just happened, not as that's all she said

I was out of the room when she said it. I just read it on the CBS chat to the right of the feeds.

Amanda will get a free pass for all her behavior... :lookaround:

Guest 6Borders

Just my two cents: I think Marty meant just as in it just happened, not as that's all she said

I know and I was just commenting that I also just heard it out of Amanda's mouth (as you did) and posted about it!

Amanda apparently thinks since it is ok to make jokes about herself being Jewish she can make slurs about other people...NOT!

Aaannndddd this is why I voted for Amanda to be the third nom. I get why people don't like Elissa but even as much as I think she's not a great player and can be condescending... At least I don't find her OFFENSIVE like Amanda, Aaryn or GM. I hate the violent threats or violent speech when they talk about killing the other person. I hate the racist talk. I can't vote for Aaryn this week but Amanda will do.

What was the context of the sentence?

I just caught that too...how is that not raciest???

As a hairdresser the word nappy is used all the time. It is a type of hair texture. Not sure if it is raceist. It could be a fact.

What was the context of the sentence?

As a hairdresser the word nappy is used all the time. It is a type of hair texture. Not sure if it is raceist. It could be a fact.

! No it's out of texture! Sorry I don't mean to be so blunt! But it's a stereotype that all black women have nappy hair which is not true and all of us don't use grease!