BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the real dangerous player for Candice is her own mind believing Howard would not lie or leave her in the dark about important info.

Howard did tell her about the alliance sat and how Howard is protraying her important to howie in it!! She gets it but don't like it! Thats why she was upset! And the reason why to keep aryan! You know I know what's going on with my showmance!!!! If I'm not watching anything else I'm watching that!

Howard did tell her about the alliance sat and how Howard is protraying her important to howie in it!! She gets it but don't like it! Thats why she was upset! And the reason why to keep aryan! You know I know what's going on with my showmance!!!! If I'm not watching anything else I'm watching that!

She does not like it because he is doling it out at his decision and that he is putting her as being his pawn. She should not like it and they are a lousy couple due to his game play. They will never be able to trust one another she him esp. The bond is broken from the outset. AND that is one of the great tragedies of the af am community that it is broken for so many from the outset.

Does anyone have any idea how big the be this year? Since we have more houseguests than usual, will the jury be bigger also?

She does not like it because he is doling it out at his decision and that he is putting her as being his pawn. She should not like it and they are a lousy couple due to his game play. They will never be able to trust one another she him esp. The bond is broken from the outset. AND that is one of the great tragedies of the af am community that it is broken for so many from the outset.

Not going there no comment!!!

as i stated in the amanda topic, recently came back to BB after a long absence. however it might be a short stay if kaitlin leaves and one of amanda's lackies wins HOH again.

i never really liked anyone in the cast and mainly rooted for GM and aaryn to get kicked out to watch their reactions to the media backlash and what they'll do when they found out how they were in the house got them fired.

i kind of liked helen, but after lying to kaitlin about protecting her, and then not backing the person she says is her closest friend due to wanting to stay with the people who talk behind her (helen) back badly, bugs the crap out of me. throw in how i despise how horrible a person amanda is and she very well may be a grodner plant, and i really think my return will be very short lived.

LOL... it's getting so that no one in the House can be the least bit evasive ...

I have NO idea how anyone is suppose to have a Secret Alliance with this bunch.

If you don't give someone a straight answer you get hounded to death until you do answer....

or else Off With Your Head :giljotiini:

Watching the show it is obvious that the claims by Aaryn that the game was stacked for Elissa were false. Aaryn didn't want to get her face dirty and there was no telling where people would go in the swamp to get numbers.

Guest 6Borders

Boring show tonight. As boring as the feeds.... ugg

The feeds are pretty bad. It's either gross discussion of body parts or listening to Kaitlin file her nails.

Guest 6Borders

Watching the show it is obvious that the claims by Aaryn that the game was stacked for Elissa were false. Aaryn didn't want to get her face dirty and there was no telling where people would go in the swamp to get numbers.

Unless they gave her a swamp map I would have to agree!

They were having a good time and here comes Andy the downer!!!!! Ugg he makes me sick!!

Andy go to bed!!! He was the only one not really laughing in the room and when howie left here goes trying to stir the pot!!!

Did anyone go on the CBS web site and see that "America" is voting for HOH and the noms? I saw it the other day and kept checking back to vote and I somehow missed it.

I'm not quite clear on what you are asking...maybe this helps...

When you go to the BB page on CBS, under the "more" tab at the top of the page, there is a link to "America's vote" and another for "MVP vote".

The only thing I've seen on the CBS site for voting is for what the have-nots get to eat and the MVP vote. Never saw a vote for HoH. The MVP voting usually only lasts from Thursday evening to Friday evening. I forget when the vote for have-not food is....Sunday? I know it's usually mentioned on one of the shows to go vote.