Sunday, July 28 Live Feed Updates

morty

#BB15 12:16 PM BBT We STILL have only Andy and Spencer sleeping on cameras.

#BB15 12:20 PM BBT Elissa and Judd talking in BY. Judd telling Elissa he was mad at her for something the other day. They discuss everything. Helen folding clothes on the pool table.

#BB15 12:27 PM BBT Just gen chit chat in BY. Still sleeping HGs.

12:32 pm BBT Judd and Elissa in BY talking about other houseguests and the things they (other houseguests) did and said that was wrong.

12:38 pm BBT Judd telling Elissa about a tweet he sent to Nick saying ha ha, ha, but don't tell GM.

12:40 pm BBT Judd was scared that Howard had something, but he seems a little too nervous. Elissa said every time she is around Howard, he will walk away and so she don't trust him.

12:43 pm BBT Elissa asked Judd what he thinks game wise and he replies "knock out's 100%. Judd don't think GM remembes the Grasshoppers because nobody took it serious. Elissa asked Judd what he thinks about Amanda and Judd said he likes Amanda a lot. Elissa said she heard Judd wanted to vote Amanda out. Judd said it was probably when he agreed with someone just to make them think he was on their side.

12:48 pm BBT Meanwhile, Helen is in WR blowdrying her hair and Aaryn is now up joining Elissa and Judd in the BY.

12:51 pm BBT Elissa now leaving the BY to go and read. Judd asks Aaryn if there is anything new. Aaryn said she don't know. Judd asks if she (Aaryn) is going to put Candice up still. Aaryn said yes and Judd don't think she (Candice) deserves it. Judd thinks there will be a double eviction this week. Aaryn said if there is a double eviction, she thinks the MVP will go away and she don't know if the MVP is in the house or out of the house, but she remembers Julie saying "a special MVP."

#BB15 12:56 pm BBT Helen and Andy in lounge wispering. Andy said he thinks Judd made up a lot of stuff. Helen said we have to be careful about Judd. Helen wants Aaryn out before jury. Andy said if Elissa gets weird he wants to cut her. They keep going over who to keep, who to work with and who not to trust. Helen wants to make Aaryn her new best friend, but it will be fake just to make Jessie nervous.

1:05 pm BBT Helen told Andy she thinks Candice is pissed because she (Helen) told everyone how Candice bullied her last night. Helen told Andy not to tell anybody about their conversation. Helen said Jessie has been telling her she (Jessie) wants Aaryn out of the house and then she protects Aaryn. Andy and Helen are again talking about how Judd is making so many things up. Helen wants to keep Andy aware that she heard people say Andy is floating through this game and that he pops into conversations.

1:13 pm BBT Helen and Andy leaving lounge to go into pool. They pass through the Kitchen and tell Judd and Aaryn good morning.

1:30pm BBT: Helen asking Aaryn if she likes to bake and Araryn says yeah i do. Judd and Andy in str talking as Andy eats a banana. Judd says he is very frustrated and Andy says i am just going to remain friends with everyone right now and candice comes in the change batteries and talk stops.in the kt Helen and Aaryn talking about Aaryns mom being a realtor.

1:34pm BBT: spencer and mccrae still sleeping in the chair rm. judd throws a bra on the bed with Mccrae and he and Andy laugh about it.They head back to the kt where helen and aaryn are talking about honalulu. Elissa laying on the hammock reading the bible alone.

1:40pm BBT: candice in wa brushing her teeth.Judd Andy and candice talking about Raven and candice sings its so raven. Judd says i loved her on the cosby show. Candice says her favorite episode was when Raven said i am growin.

1:50pm BBT: candice , Andy and Judd in bathroom area talking aboit different tv shows like Boy meets world and Blossom. Aaryn in kt cleaning up .

2:02pm BBT: Candice in a cold shower as Aaryn washes dishes and Judd yells out the photo booth is now open.Andy is in the str blowing up arm floats and yells we got floaties.Hg are excited over the floats and things they got from bb for the photobooth pictures.

2:09pm BBT: Ginamarie and Howard in color rm taling about Candice and how she slams doors all day everyday. Ginamarie says people were talking about switching up the votes this week . she says that they told kaitlin that if she stayed then she had to do this and this all week. Howard says thats what i heard Aaryn told me.

2:12pm BBT: Spencer is now up telling Howard he just got up and changed his batteries and is fixen to get a shower . He says he cant get his crap together it is strung everywhere. Jessie is looking for clothes too. Howard says he didnt know about candice coming after you like that lastnight and i want you to know i had nothing to do with that and i dont want to be associated with that and i am cool with you so is Spencer and Judd and her and i had an argument about it lastnight but if i need tyou to know something or want to tell you something i will come to you myself alright. Jessie says ok as Spencer walks in and they all leave out of the room.

2:18pm BBT: Most hg in lounge rm taking pictures in the photobooth.just talking about different poses they can do for their pictures.

2:25pm BBT: Candice is in the bathroom doing her hair and makeup and Elissa is srtill in the by as all the other hg are in the lounge rm taking pictures.

2:29pm BBT: Judd is looking everywhere for his sunglasses and he yells lets all play a game "where the hell are my sunglasses" . Elissa is now in the wa chaging clothes as candice is still doing her hair.

2:39pm BBt: Jessie and Spencer in by smoking and talking. jessie says next week you will probably go up but i dont think you will leave they are after Candice. Spencer says would you put me up. jessie says i dont know i dont want to lie to you. She says actually no i wouldnt put you up but i would put up Candice and one other person but i dont want to say who else i would put up. jessie asked Spencer would you put me up and Spencer says hell no she says who would you put up and he says i dont know right now .

2:42pm BBT: Spencer says i dont understand why i am a target and jessie says its because you are with Howard and i think you should seperate yourself from him that this game is all about perseption. Spencer says i know but i dont even talk to Howard like i used to. jessie says just lay low like you are doing now and that will help you.

2:45pm BBT: Jessie tells Spencer if i was you i would go to people and tell them that i would vote for you if i can just make it to jury and that would help you alot. she says just make it look like you just at the minimum want to make it to jury and make it look like you are non threatning. Spencer says i do want to make it to jury.

2:52pm BBT: Amanda and Mccrae come outside and joins Jessie and Spencer. jesszie says is the photobooth still going and Amanda says yeah. jessie goes in to take a pic and Amanda says Ginamarie you are on the block for taking all the time in the photobooth and they al laugh then Judd and Howard join them outside too and talk turns to tv shows.

3:00pm BBT: Helen and spencer laying on hammock and Helen says i am glad you won and spencer says thank you. helen says Andy and i like you salot but we have to fill you in on things later. he says oh ok.

3:05pm BBT: Judd asking Ginamarie if she is going to lay out or swim. aaryn is walking all around the house looking for something. helen and spencer still laying in hammock talking.

3:09pm BBT: andy on the elyptical as most hg are sitting around in the by listening to andy tell a story of geting bit.

3:20pm BBT: Howard and Judd and Candice are talking about how Candice always had to have her hair perfect sinxe 1st grade and Howard says you really are the real life Lisa turttle. and candice laughs.

3:23pm BBT: most hg outside either sitting on the couch or sitting by the pool or in the pool. Andy is still on the elyptical. Just general talk going on about tv shows .Aaryn is still in the kt cooking and cleaning and Howard walks in getting a drink.

3:28pm BBT: Howard i the kt tells Aaryn she is really working on a husband with all the cleaning and cooking she is doing. Aaryn starts laughing and says on a husband yeah right. Howard says thats with the domestication and pretty and smart. aaryn says yeah right.

3:37pm BBT: Jessie goes to the kt and says aaryn you still cleaning? she says yeah i want to cook in here without feeling like i .live in a frat house. Aaryn asked is it pool time and Jessie says yeah everyone is out there .

3:46pm BBT: aaryn still cleaning the kt, Helen comes in and takes trash out for her. they talk about there not being any papertowels. candice is washing her dirty dishes as she finishes Howard comes in and washes his dishes. Andy Mccrae and Spencer sitting on by couch talking general talk. the rest of the hg are laying out in the sun and sitting in the pool.

3:51pm BBT: helen tells Aaryn that Amanda was bragging about the slop cookies and Aaryn says oh good i was worried about then since i couldnt use butter and had to use alot of that oil in them. i wasnt sure about it . i could taste what i put in them but i guess that dont know what all and how much oil i put in them.

3:55pm BBt: helen is going on about when Jeremy took the wine when they was waiting for the have nots to get off slop.Amanda says they put Jeremy in here for a reason but we dont know what that was but he makes good television so cheers to that. Andy is talking in the by about going to a bar and ordering and he walks away and some guy had to pay for them.

4:02 pm BBT Aaryn and Helen are done cleaning the KT just in time for the troops to come in and cook. Spencer/Andy making pitas, Elissa also is cooking. Helen/Aaryn in HOH. Helen says she is glad noms are how they are. She feels that some of the things that Elissa has said about Aaryn werent always true. She is liking the Aaryn she is getting to know.

4:06 pm BBT Helen says the chip on her shoulder is going away and would like to be friends. Aaryn says Thank you and ok. In the BY, Amanda tells Howard she is looking at things differently, a week from now will be different.

4:09 pm BBT FOTH...back...Helen/Aaryn are joined by Mc/Andy they talk about Spencer coming off the block and getting Howard out. Aaryn feels that Elissa will get next HOH, Helen says thats good, she (Elissa) hates Spencer.

4:14 pm BBT Howard says if he does go home he wont announce that he is home, he will just tell his family to chill at his moms. Amanda says well they will probably be watching.

4:15 pm BBT Helen says if they (her, Aaryn, Jessie, Andy and Mc) make it 3 more weeks together then its game on and fight it out.

4:20 pm BBT Candice is starving. They are trying to figure out how to make the ramen noodles better. Candice says she will make herself eat slop on Thursday so if she stays she can do an enduro hoh comp.

4:23 pm BBT Amanda leaves Howard and Candice. Candice says that she (Amanda) just told her she was going on the block. Amanda said she wasnt going to campaign against you all. Howard tells her to not think like that until it really happens.

4:28 pm BBT General chat about the ppl in Aaryns HOH pics. Andy goes to lift wts, Howard spots him.

4:32 pm BBT Jessie has left HOH, Spencer has joined HOH, they are talking about watching BB, how they got into it and get told not to talk about production.

4:41 pm BBT HOH continues to chat former BB HG, Ian, Ashley, Michelle, Boogie, Frank. In BY, Andy is done working out.

4:46 pm BBT Howard, Mc, Amanda, Andy in BY. Andy says Aayrn figured out he changed the bags of Cheez-its. It took them two days. In HOH, Spencer and Aaryn talk. She says if he wins HOH and doesnt want to get blood on his hands she is ok with him putting her up.

4:50 pm BBT Spencer asks who is after him, she says she hasnt heard that anyone is after him, its all Howard. She tells him to bring in Amanda/Mc, asks them what he should do.

4:52 pm BBT Arryn tells Spencer if it had been her noms she would have put of Helen and Elissa but she didnt have a choice. She didnt have an issue with him or Howard and she feels bad. She says GinaMarie is in the same position he and her are in, she will put up whomever "they" tell her to.

4:55 pm BBT Aaryen tells Spencer that Mc really wants to work with him. Spencer says he is not with Candice, cant stand her. Everyone thinks Howard is shady cuz he doesnt talk.

4:58 pm BBT Helen/Elissa on BY lounge. Elissa says Judd has to go soon, she thinks he lied about the Kaitlin stuff.

(Show is on for me, I am out of here.)

#BB15 5:05 PM BBT In the cockpit, Judd, Andy, and McCrae discuss that they think Howard has a special power. In the By Helen lying on the chaise. Elissa has just gotten up.

#BB15 5:08 PM BBT Judd is telling McC and Andy that he doesn't want to go to jury with Gina. He wants to be F2. In the BY Gina asking Howard how many laps she should run in the BY.'

#BB15 5:11 PM BBT Amanda joins Jessie on the hammock. Discussing who is after who. Some Candice bashing and how much she wants Howard gone. Jessie says she is so bored. Candice resting in the HN room. Howard comes in and talks to her. Says that everything is still up in the air.

#BB15 5:20 PM BBT Candice and Howard have discussion. Candice telling Howard that she hopes he gets to the end with Spencer and that Spencer doesn't mess him over. She says it is what it is. She tells him she can't vote for him. She says she messed up her own game trying to get him safe.

#BB15 5:25 PM BBT Elissa, Jessie, Helen and Amanda are on the hammock discussing Candice. Helen says Candice hasn't even won anything yet she says. Amanda agrees. In the BY Gina running laps.

#BB15 5:30 PM BBT Andy and McCrae in the cockpit trying to figure out double evictions and when it will happen. Lots of whispering and plans.

#BB15 5:36 PM BBT On the hammock Amanda trying to figure out who got MVP. She says it has to be Howard. No one else would have put her up. Elissa says everytime she tries to talk to Howard, he leaves the room.

#BB15 5:38 PM BBT Amanda says that if America was voting for the nom, she feels it would be others and not her. She says there must be others in the house that are worse then her.

#BB15 5:42 PM BT In the hammock talking about how they are being portrayed. Says that she is not a mean spirited person. Candice campaigning against her but she hasn't been campaigning to get her home. Says that she feels Howard is being portrayed as good and so is Elissa. Now talk about laser removal of their hair. Helen hasn't shaved in weeks but just doesn't really get hair.

#BB15 5:51 PM BBT Amanda says that Howard thought by putting her up it would be a bigger target then him. Helen agrees. She says she knew as soon as she heard it was Amanda, she knew it was Howard.

#BB15 5:54 PM BBT The guys are all in the cockpit discussing pizza and places they like.

#BB15 5:59 PM BBT In the hammock the girls talk about Chelsea and the fact that a girl has never won against a guy in F2.

6:04PMBBT Hammock talk with Amanda, Helen and Elissa continues about former HG. In the lounge, Spencer, Judd and Andy are talking superheros. Judd leaves and Spencer asks Andy why he looks so stressed? Andy says he isn't.

6:10PMBBT Helen says that the first time she saw McCrae all she could think of was "the guy from Loopers is in the BB house!" Elissa is now in the WA with GinaMarie and Aaryn. They talk about Dan Gheesling, Gina couldn't remember his last name. They wonder if the HT is working, GM says "No it's barely even warm"
Spencer and Andy are still talking in the lounge, some game talk, some real life chat.

6:15PMBBT Helen, Jessie and Aaryn are in the hammock. Helen is complaining about Candice and her attitude in the game. She is disappointed in the way Candice is playing the game.

6:22PMBBT Helen and Aaryn are alone in the hammock, still talking about Candice and how Aaryn and Elissa are getting along but to do that with Candice would be difficult. Aaryn has said a few times how she is not a racist and Candice knows that but, she is still saying Aaryn is a racist.
In the lounge, Spencer and Andy are quizzing Elissa about her yoga training. She is explaining how to be a yoga instructor.
Candice is crying to Howard in the cockpit room.

6:30PMBBT Helen is still talking to Aaryn about things that were said and how Helen understands how Aaryn's comments were just joking, they weren't malicious. Aaryn says the worst things she said in the house were to Jessie when she flipped. She says she and Jessie were "best friends" in the house and she regrets the argument.
Howard is pep talking Candice. He is calming her and saying "It doesn't matter, we are still winning anyway." She is sobbing. He says he is not gonna let her go out like this. He leaves the room. She is still crying.

6:40PMBBT Helen thinks that once Jeremy left the house is better, everyone now mingles together and they are getting along better. Helen thinks David would have held Aaryn down.
GinaMarie, Spencer, Judd, McCrae and Amanda are on the BY couch. GinaMarie is talking about not being able to burp. She is trying to get BB to get her some alka-seltzer.

6:45PMBBT BY couch talk is about funny movies and shows they like. McCrae has "In living color" downloaded on his computer. Spencer loves the show "Martin". Howard and GinaMarie are both fans of Martin.
The Hammock chatters have now gone inside, Helen is having a shower and it looks like Aaryn is getting ready to cook.

6:53PMBBT In the BY Amanda, Spencer, Howard, McCrae and Andy are just talking about general chit chat, weather, shows, song lyrics... Spencer asks Amanda if she is sick of ramen noodles yet. She yells "YES!" and they laugh.
Elissa and Aaryn are cooking in the kitchen.

7:00PMBBT Aaryn, Elissa are making snacks for the "nail party", Helen and Howard are playing chess.

7:10PMBBT Helen and Howard are headed to talk in the cockpit room. They end up in the lounge. Howard is apologizing to Helen for Candice's behavior. She says "You don't have to apologize for her." Howard says that he has gotten to know her on a personal level. It was not a plan. It was not for the game. As he is talking she says she has to go put some make up on, she will be right back and she leaves.
The other feeds are on Jessie getting dressed in the HOH bathroom.

7:15PMBBT Helen is back in the lounge and Howard is explaining his relationship with Candice. He doesn't think the blow up last night should have happened and Helen says "Candice has always been playing this game for you!" He acknowledges that and says Candice is upset about the way things are happening in the house.
Jessie is still getting dressed in the HOH bathroom (she puts on underwear and sits down... 5 minutes later her pants, sits down) She is finally dressed and leaving the HoH room. Aaryn says she is ready for the party!

7:20PMBBT Amanda and Andy are whispering in the color bedroom, Andy says that Spencer is absolutely not talking game with her anymore. Apparently he thinks they have ruined his game.
Amanda says "It's ok, I tell you everything" to Andy.
They agree they need to keep Judd in the game but need to get rid of Jessie before Aaryn.
Howard and Helen are still in the lounge, She tells Howard he is one of her favorite people, not just in the game but outside of the game.

7:30PMBBT Jessie is in with Amanda and Andy now, she says "Elissa just said 'OMG if Aaryn makes it to jury I will like freak out' and GinaMarie was just right there." They laugh, Jessie says the party is ready.

Helen tells Howard that if the house wants to keep him then they will but she voted with the house.

7:35PMBBT Elissa is in the BY and says "This is my problem with Clowny, he gives me the stink eye, he doesn't contribute and I am just sick of it. The list can go on and on."

7:45PMBBT Andy, Jessie, GinaMarie, Helen, Aaryn and GinaMarie are in the HoH room. Elissa walks in with fruit dip. "It's whipped yogurt, honey and walnut" Andy "MMMM sounds disgusting!" He giggles.

Howard is back in the cockpit trying to talk to Candice.

7:55PMBBT Nail party is in full swing. Girl talk going on, GinaMarie is mad because she says BB won't let her drink alka-seltzer to burp. Howard is trying to convince Candice to get up still. He leaves and comes back in. She is still not moving.

8:10PMBBT Howard, Spencer and McCrae in the BY talking about things they think are funny. In the HoH Andy has asked what is everyone's favorite color. Pink and Orange are called out and he says "Ugh Boring!"

8:20PMBBT Toes are being painted! Aaryn is being a gracious host. Spencer, Howard and McCrae are talking about video games, tournaments and live streams of events.

8:25PMBBT Amanda wants to come up with some new BB terminology "Instead of the low man on the totem pole or the target, we need to come up with something else" Now they are all shouting out ideas. Dinosaur and a swear word have been suggested.

8:30PMBBT Spencer and Howard are in the SR. Spencer warns Howard that Candice is going up tomorrow and the house is fully expecting a meltdown. Helen is talking about travels she has heard of or been to.

8:45PMBBT The boys are cooking in the KT. McCrae and Judd go out for a smoke, Judd is explaining about Amanda and Jessie. McCrae says is has to tell Amanda to lay off of some stuff. The house is pretty quiet with the girls in the HoH room and Candice in the cockpit room still.

#BB15 9:00 BBT The girls Elissa, Helen, Amanda, Jessie and Andy
are in the hohr having a nail party with Aayrn. Helen is tell them a story about
her honeymoon. the guys are in the KT cooking dinner. forth

#BB15 9:05 BBt the nail party is continueing in the hohr. While the guys are
in the KT. Jessie is showing off her nails to the cam. They are talking about colors now.

#BB15 9:10 BBT the nail party is over Amanda is out in the BY with Mccea and Judd.
Howard and Judd are starting to play pool.

#BB15 9:15 BBT Howard is praying in the have not Andy is there Candice just woke up,
Helen and some of the girls are still in the HOHr.

#BB15 9:20 BBT Candice is crying in the have not room, with Andy, she is talking about Aayrn putting her on
the block being backdoored. Candice is saying that she should have just put them up at the beginning. its just hurtful.
and shes just going on with this.

#BB15 9:25 BBT Helen is telling another story, and Candice is still going off with Andy in the Have not room.
Andy is telling Candice that she is not the target, Dont worry.

#BB15 9:30 BBT Amanda and the guys are talking about what guys cum taste like, (Yuck)
up in the hohr the girls are talking about going to the playboy house.

#BB15 9:35 BBT the girls are talking about the have not diet and how bad it is, and how you lose weight while
on the have not diet. in the by Amanda and the guy are just talking, there is no game talk at all going on.

#BB15 9:40 BBT its a pretty quite night in the house tonight, just alot of small talk going
on in both the hohr and BY.

BB15 9:45 BBT up in the hoh they have been talking about past BB season, and pandoras boxes and the one that Rachel was in. And now
Aayrn is talking about her letter. Mccrea and Howard are playing pool.

#BB15 9:50 BBT now in the Wr is Amanda and Elissa, who asked where Candice has been, in the have not room.
Amanda shes been in there all day. she is washing her hair in the sink, Judd is laying there. (I guess she doesnt want to take a cold shower.)
wonder if Amanda is using cold water to wash her hair?

#BB15 9:55 BBT Elissa is talking about how much in love with BB she is. now playing pool is Howard and Spencer.

#BB15 10:00 BBT up in the hoh they are talking about how your family supports you in the game. Judd is now in the room laying down, ginamarie Mccrea and Amanda are there.
Spencer and Howard, are talking Spencer is saying he came here to play.. Howard saying at some point you need somekind of allance. and so on.

BB15 10:05 BBT in the room they are talking about Candice. They are worried if shes ok. At least Judd is he is going to talk to Candice.
back in the hoh they are still just talking, Howard and Spencer are talking about past seasons.

#BB15 10:10 in the hoh they are talking about songs, Spencer asked if Jessie wants to play pool. we are getting quite a few short foths because of them singing in the hoh.

#BB15 10:15 BBT Amanda is brushing her hair now done, in the KT is Ginamarie and Elissa, Howard and Spencer are still playing pool.
Amanda is now in the have not room Spencer is talking about paying off his girlfriends car. Now Amanda is talking to Candice saying that she understands how she feels.
With Howard. she is telling Candice not to let herself go out for him. Candice is crying again, saying how her and Howard bonded. Now talking about Aayrn, its good verus bad. getting some short foths.
Candice is just going on and on.

#BB15 10:20 BBT Candice is saying you really dont want to F*** with me. pick another person to F*** with. Candice is asking why do I have to sit on the block.
Amanda because she knew you are a vote for him to stay and you to go. Now talking about Aayrn not being a nice person and everyone knows that.

#BB15 Elissa and Helen are listening to Candice and Amanda talking in the HN they are standing outside the door listening to Candice going off.

#BB15 10:25 BBT Howard comes in and back out. Candice is saying that for her its personal, saying how Aayrn is trying to make a joke about it.
Now onto the bed flipping thing. and the raical stuff with Aayrn, saying it was hurtful to her. and she just rehashing stuff that happened with Aayrn. Elissa walks in now
Amanda is saying that she did mean to say anything personal towards you, it was a game thing. Helen walks in,

#BB15 10:30 BBT Amanda is now telling Candice the she yelled at Aayrn about the rasical stuff, shes saying that she went off on her more then once, saying with Kaitlin it was a game move.
saying that you are not my target you have never been my target. Shes just saying that on my part its not personal, it never was, Helen now saying howard never told her what his game was.

#BB15 10:35 BBT now back to the bed thing with Aayrn Candice is just going back and forth.

#BB15 10:40 BBT they girls are all just going on and on with Candice and the Howard thing and why he is such a
big target now. Amanda is saying that Candice wants him here for personal reasons not a game reason. Hes not helping you. Hes not good for your game.
its personla with you not a game move.

#BB15 10:45 BBT Amanda is asking Candice not to target it her, She isnt targetting her, there are bigger fish to fry.
Candice is saying that shes not really with you guys. Helen we have always had your back. she is saying she cant play the game with Howard,
because he has lied to her from day one.

BB15 10:50 BBT so Candice and Amanda Helen and Elissa, are just going round and round with the same thing, Ginamarie comes in
with her night grown it has a stain on it. Amanda did the wash so she put the stain
on it.

11:01PM BBT Amanda continue to tell Candice to campaign for herself. Candice told Amanda if Mccrae was on the block she would of done the same thing. Amanda said Mccrae is playing the game with her. Amanda said Howard is not playing the game with Candice.

11:05PM BBT Amanda said that Howas is not campaigning against her, Helen also said that Howard leaving is good for Candice game. Helen also said that Howard did not tell Candice about the moving company. Helen said that Candice gets defensive when everyone say that Howard is Mvp. Helen told Candice that Howard was using her.

11:10PM BBT Helen told Candice that Howard is probably Mvp. Helen said that Candice should go after Howard for leaving her out of many things. Helen told Candice to wake up and smell the cofee and think through things.

11:12PM BBT Talks continue with Amanda, Helen and Candice.Amanda asks Candice if someone told her to campaign against her Candice replied yes it was Spencer. Candice told Amanda that Spencer told her to campaign for Amanda to go home.

11:15PM BBT Helen told Candice do not trust Spencer, Amanda also said that Spencer is trying to make Candice look bad to the rest of the house. Helen also said that Spencer told her today that Candice is ridiculous to talk to.

11:18PM BBT Aaryn and Jessie talking in HoH Aaryn told Jessie she has the feeling that Jessie will get to final 2 and she can make a good case to win. Aaryn also said that Jessie can say she did not get blood on her hands and she was able to get people out the house. Aaryn said surviving 4 evictions is an accomplishment. Aaryn said she is happy that people in the house can see she was telling the truth about Elissa and all the drama in the house. Aaryn said she thinks she should get a tattoo with Phoenix with BBXV on it.

11:21PM BBT Aaryn said to Jessie that she is worried that her family is mad at her for some of the things that she have said and done. Aaryn said she would like to visit everyone's place except Candice. Jessie said that Ginamarie is obsessed with Aaryn, Aaryn replied but last week she treat me like chopped liver.

11:22PM BBT Amanda and Helen really letting Candice know who Howard is, they told Candice that Howard said that Candice is fu**king up his game. Amanda said that Candice is going to be hurt after watching the show and see the kind of person Howard really is.

11:25PM BBTJudd,Aaryn and JEssie in Hoh Aaryn said that Judd and Jessie is a cute couple and she wants them to smoosh, Jessie replied that Judd is in a bad mood.

11:28PM BBT Aaryn just admit that she would have boned Jeremy, Ginamarie said me too. Aaryn said she found it disgusting that people thought she and Jeremy were siblings. Aaryn admits that now that Jeremy left she would of want to bang Jeremy.

11:35PM BBT Aaryn is in the mood tonight she just said Jeremy is a hottie and she was hoping that Kaitlin would be evicted before Jeremy. Amanda also told Candice she is not going after her.

11:38PM BBT Helen told Candice that she can work with her and Amanda. Amanda and Helen hug Candice and left the Hnr. Amanda went direct to Mccrae and told him what she told Candice. Amanda told Mccrae that she was being very careful with her words and she told Candice about fake alliances in the house.

11:41PM BBT Amanda told Hoh that Spencer told Candice to talk to people, and ousted to get Amanda out the house. Ginamarie is upset that Candice thinks that she is a floater. Ginamarie said I am a floater and I win everything. Amanda said that Spencer is very manipulative.

11:46PM Amanda is really talking tonight she said that Howard is the one that direct Candice and Spencer and he have to go home this week. Aaryn said Candice is the next target then Spencer. Amanda wants Spencer to go before Candice.

11:51PM BBT Aaryn is really sad she said all the girls has something against her. Aaryn said Candice is crazy she is not smart. Amanda said that Candice target is now Spencer, Aaryn thinks that she is a biggest target than Spencer Amanda disagrees. Aaryn said Candice is not smart because she would not threaten Helen.