Tuesday, July 23 Live Feed Updates

morty

5:00 PM BBT All feeds on HGs either napping or attempting to nap. They have been given a bunch of rubber ducks.

5:04 PM BBT Kaitlin thinks something is missing from above the fridge in the kitchen. Gina Marie said Aaryn noticed some items changing colors. Gina Marie doesn't believe any of it. Howard and Candice are laying down in the lounge room. They are trying who as HoH would keep Howard safe. They determine they are safe with each other, Jessie, and probably Spencer and Andy.

5:15 PM BBT Candice is telling Howard that some people stay in the house because of the HG's fear to put them up. She says that is how Evil Dick and Rachel won their seasons. Everyone was scared of them. Howard fusses at Candice that she isn't eating enough. He says he wants her to eat seven slop balls, macaroni, and drink electrolytes today. She reluctantly says okay. He leaves to play chess with Helen.

5:21 PM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 are on Helen and Howard playing chess. Feeds 3 and 4 are on Kaitlin cleaning out the fridge while Gina Marie and Aaryn are having a snack. Kaitlin is having a mini fit because there are multiple bags of the same thing open and blood in the drawer from the roast beef. Candice is walking around in her pink onesie. She says she would rock it if she had a unitard but she wasn't a fan of the afro hippietard.

5:32 PM BBT Chess match still going, Kaitlin still cleaning kitchen, and Judd has been called to the DR.

5:36 PM BBT Aaryn and Amanda are in the BY. Amanda says the rest of the house is over-playing their hands. She told Aaryn about another fake alliance in the house that includes, Kaitlin, Gina Marie, Howard, Spencer, and Judd. Aaryn asks if Judd's alliance with her is fake. Amanda says it isn't. Aaryn "if you hear about any fake alliance with me, please tell me." Amanda "I will."

5:42 PM BBT Round one of chess goes to Helen. She says in seven years she has never beat her husband at chess. She's going to go home a better chess player because of how much she's played in the house. Meanwhile in the BY Amanda and Gina Marie are talking. Gina Marie is bummed that her key is missing. Amanda tells her not to worry. She's not going to get a single vote for eviction on Thursday.

5:48 PM BBT Not much going on in the BB house. Helen dodges a bullet. Howard missed a chance to take her queen. Meanwhile in the BY Gina Marie is telling Amanda that she still thinks Elissa is the MVP. They briefly discuss the Express HoH competition. Just general chit chat while they paint their nails.

5:55 PM BBT Howard has been called to the DR mid-game. Since he was called in again Amanda thinks it must be because he's MVP. In the BR Judd is talking to McCrae. Judd says he can't stand Candice because of the way she talks about money. Judd "Candice is a gold digging sl*t" McCrae "Yup, absolutely." Judd thinks Candice is latching onto Howard because he's got some power like the coup d'etat .

5:59 PM BBT Judd tells McCrae that Elissa needs to get her butt up out of his HoH bed. Judd admits that he is hateful today.

4:05pm BBT HGs appear to be on an HOH lockdown. They're talking about previous BB HGs - Chicken George, Amy, Marcellus, Lisa, etc.
4:11pm BBT Talk about media day. They decide Jeff looks exactly the same in person, except maybe a little cuter and a little grayer.
4:16pm BBT HGs are talking about trying the cinnamon challenge and how popular it is on YouTube.
4:19pm BBT Elissa goes into the bathroom and tells Amanda, "Oh my god, I can't handle it!" Now they lament about how stupid they all are.
4:21pm BBT Elissa says that she wants to go to production and ask to go home. That she "shouldn't have to be subjected to rude and defamatory".... and we get FotH.
4:23pm BBT Elissa - "how stupid are they to make fun of someone's religion? I feel like I can't even read my bible anymore."
4:27pm BBT Elissa disgusted with a houseful of people that make racist comments and laugh at people's religion. She says they are so disgraceful and she is going to tell everyone when she gets out how horrible they all are.
4:30pm BBT Amanda trying to talk Elissa out of doing something stupid. She tells her she can't leave. (Amanda is worried that her alliance numbers will shrink.) Elissa gets up and turns on the water, then goes into the toilet. Amanda goes back to tweezing her nether regions in the shower.
4:33pm BBT Aaryn tells Amanda she wants to take a shower. The main room is quiet as most of the HGs have fallen asleep. Elissa enters the shower again and sits on the floor with Amanda, starting her rant all over again.
4:43pm BBT "Houseguests, the lockdown is over." They all immediately disperse.
4:44pm BBT GinaMarie says they took her key. Someone said, "It will be back."
4:46pm BBT Amanda is talking to McCrae and Judd but we can't see it on camera. She tells them to leave Elissa alone. She's in a really bad mood and wants to be left alone. She says they don't need her this week so they don't need to fix her. Something is wrong with the cameras. We're hearing conversations, but the feeds are all on FotH.
4:48pm HGs are noticing some things have changed in the house. Roscoe had 5 babies while they were on lockdown and Gina's key is gone. Helen and Aaryn are in the storage room and tells her she has the votes to keep her.
4:51pm BBT They're going to keep telling Kaitlyn she's safe. The new alliance is Helen, Aaryn, Andy, Amanda, McCrae. Spencer, Howard and Candice can't know... neither can Gina and Kaitlyn. Next week they'll go for Spencer.
4:52pm BBT Helen leaves and Aaryn dances around the storage room.
4:57pm BBT Amanda and Andy in storage room. She tells Andy that Elissa is in a bad mood because she's on her period. She tells him to let it blow over. She doesn't have any power this week. Andy doesn't even understand what he did to offend her.

#BB15 6:00pm BBT: Helen and Elissa in HOH bed. Helen asking if, when she was MVP, did she get called to the DR a lot. Elissa says yes. Helen is saying they should lay low- there are a lot of targets up ahead of them. She doesn't know if winning HOH next week is good or bad. Elissa says she has to try and win it because she can't play in veto. Judd/McCrae whispering in bedroom. Judd is saying that Howard/Candice may be better targets than Spencer, because Spencer will just be a lost puppy.\

#BB15 6:08pm BBT: Helen says Spencer needs to go home. Elissa says he's a joke and they could beat him in everything.

#BB15 6:12pm BBT: Judd comes up with a plan- he wants McCrae to distract Howard, while Judd looks through his stuff (I believe for a Diamond POV, or some other power). McCrae doesn't seem quite onboard with the plan, but suggests he gets Andy to talk to him to distract him

#BB15 6:15pm BBT: Judd goes to HOH w/ Elissa and Helen. He says he's starting to really dislike Candice. Helen says she's starting to dislike Spencer. Judd says he normally likes everyone and starts out on good terms, but Candice is bugging him. Elissa says she's the opposite. She feels people need to earn her liking them

#BB15 6:33pm BBT: Judd goes out to BY joining Kaitlin, Amanda, McCrae, and Gina Marie. Judd says "this isn't our game" and then they start speculating about MVP. Amanda wonders again if it was America who voted- Kait doesn't think America would vote for Elissa. Amanda says that Judd looks like he knows who it is. Judd says he'd get expelled if he says what he thinks.

#BB15 6:36pm BBT: Judd (about Candice) "She's a scrubby ass- B****"

#BB15 6:41pm BBT: Amanda/Judd in SR, Judd is very paranoid/pacing. He says he needs his medicine. Amanda tells him to go get it, that he's acting funny and his eyes are dilated. He asks her not to tell anybody

#BB15 6:47pm BBT: Amanda "I don't know how people can drive with their knees" Gina Marie "I do when I text"

#BB15 6:50pm BBT: Elissa sitting at the KT table, eating. Giving Howard the silent treatment, except when she said "EXCUSE ME".

#BB15 6:55pm BBT: Amanda/Gina Marie in BY talking about Candice. GM is calling her a rat. Amanda is saying she's an instigator and a troublemaker.

7:13PMBBT Not much happening in the BB house. Amanda, GinaMarie, Elissa, Helen are talking about age spots and moles in the BY. McCrae is listening in. Howard is working in the KT and it seems the rest of the HG are resting.

7:20PMBBT McCrae went in the house. Amanda was about 2 seconds behind him. [Does she think he might run away?] Elissa, Helen and GinaMarie have discussed pregnancy skin conditions and decorating their bedrooms at home. Elissa's husband decorated theirs. Judd is searching for something in the colorful BR. Howard is cleaning. Towels were stacked in the WA. Aaryn is doing her makeup. Amanda is about to take over the HoH shower.

7:35PMBBT Amanda is in the HoH shower, GinaMarie is in the HoH tub. Elissa just gave Kaitlin the heads up about the house and the vote. Kaitlin says she can't change the vote. Andy comes in and says he needs to take a shower "It's gonna be cold but I just gotta man up and do it!"

7:40PMBBT Aaryn says to Amanda that she just heard Elissa and Kaitlin talking and Elissa asked Kaitlin if she had an alliance with Howard and Spencer. Aaryn then tells McCrae. Aaryn is pissed because Kaitlin will talk her way out of this. McCrae does not look surprised. Kaitlin had denied it and was willing to confront the guys in front of everyone. (that is what Kaitlin told Elissa) Amanda is telling Aaryn to wait to confront her (sounds like a set up by Amanda)
Kaitlin is confronting Andy in the SR about what Elissa said to her. She feels like Helen made deals with everyone.

7:45PMBBT Kaitlin walks into the KT to Aaryn. She tells her that she has to talk to her! Kaitlin is now telling Aaryn what Elissa said and that Elissa asked if Kaitlin has a final 4 deal with Howard and Spencer. Jessie walks through and Kaitlin stops talking. Aaryn is getting her snack and says she heard something. Aaryn just says "Sounds like she was trying to help you." Aaryn is taking her time. Kaitlin is waiting. Andy marched to the HoH room to tell Amanda and McCrae what he heard from Kaitlin.

7:50PMBBT kaitlin is in the colorful BR with GinaMarie. Kaitlin feels that Elissa was threatening her. Kaitlin and GinaMarie rehashed the convo (and some extra stuff Kaitlin never said). Kaitlin headed out to the BY to confront Howard and Spencer. Spencer said "Wait a second, how do you make a final 4 with 3 people?" Howard laughs. Because Elissa is threatening to send Kaitlin home, Kaitlin will have to confront the guys and they are willing to play along. Kaitlin is looking for Helen. (that BY door needs some WD40 on it's track, so loud) Kaitlin finds Helen coming out of the HoH and asks for a minute. Helen says she needs a minute or two and that she will come find Kaitlin. Helen is now in the hallway whispering with Judd and Andy. Aaryn warned Helen what she heard.

8:00PMBBT Helen goes into the BR with Gina Marie and Elissa. GinaMarie is laughing about what Kaitlin told her. Elissa thinks that Aaryn lied with what she said (so Aaryn started the final 5 rumor). The final 5 was supposedly Howard, Spencer, GinaMarie, Kaitlin and Judd. Gina says it doesn't exist. (GM mentions Nick leaving again) GinaMarie says she is trying to separate herself from Aaryn because she keeps getting dragged into the mud. Judd is trying to smooth over the situation. Aaryn blew the convo between Kaitlin and Elissa out of proportion.

8:07PMBBT Aaryn is in the colorful BR being confronted by Elissa in front of everyone. Aaryn is accusing Elissa of stirring things up. Judd went to get Kaitlin and now Aaryn is being defensive. Aaryn says that she over heard the conversation between Elissa and Kaitlin and then she said Kaitlin pulled her into the bedroom to tell Aaryn what she said (that is not true, Aaryn ran through the house telling them what she heard before she talked to Kaitlin) Spencer and Howard are now in the BR with Helen, Elissa, GinaMarie, Kaitlin, Aaryn, Andy, Judd and Aaryn and Kaitlin are now playing the "I have been so honest" card. (confused? I am!)

8:15PMBBT GinaMarie just went off on a "I am just playing my game" rant and mentioned Nick 3 times in 2 minutes. Everyone is now going after Elissa to release her source, they all want to know where the info came from. Helen has pretty much stayed silent. Aaryn says she is tired of people saying things that aren't true and "twisting words because people like to talk". Aaryn is confronting Elissa about why she won't talk to her. Kailtin just confirmed that Elissa never said that Aaryn started the rumor. Kaitlin is now saying this is all overwhelming and it is just blowing her mind.

8:25PMBBT Elissa is trying to clear the air. She says she asked Kaitlin about it because she likes her and she wanted to know for her own game. Kaitlin says she is alone in this game and she is loyal to Helen and Elissa for them saving her in the game. Apparently Aaryn told Candice that she was safe in the game. And we are back to the initial conversation that happened between Elissa and Kaitlin.
Spencer says this is all ridiculous. Howard denies the alliance. Kaitlin is being quiet. Aaryn keeps saying she got brought up in the convo and now Kaitlin says everyones name got brought up. Elissa says "Not by me!" Kaitlin says that confrontation bothers her. Kaitlin keeps clapping her hands together and backtracking.

8:30PMBBT Kaitlin now says that when Elissa talked to her about this it was the second time she had heard it today. Elissa snapped back that she lied. Kaitlin backtracks and says no it was the first time with her, second time was Amanda. (I did not see her talk to Amanda after Elissa as Amanda was in the shower) GinaMarie is saying that she heard it from Amanda then Kaitlin. All of this over an "secret" alliance between some HG. (do they realize this is BB?) Oh GinaMarie has now said "Nick" 9 times in less than 30 minutes.

8:40PMBBT Kaitlin, GinaMarie, Aaryn and Judd are in the BR still. Everyone else has left. The girls are asking Judd what happened and was said before he came in. Aaryn says she felt threatened. Judd says Elissa is making it her own problem. Judd leaves and Aaryn continues with her "Why me's?" Aaryn is crying, squealing and sobbing. She says that they wanted this to happen, the house wanted them all to turn on each other. Kaitlin thinks Elissa is saying this because they are all up all night. Aaryn says she heard her name 3 times when she was in the bathroom.

8:50PMBBT Elissa is talking privately to Judd about the situation. She doesn't want Kaitlin to go home. She wants Aaryn to leave. Judd is worried elissa doesn't have his back. Elissa feels that they all turned on her and let her take the fall. Amanda had already asked around about the rumor. Elissa says she just went to ask Kaitlin because she wanted to know. Judd asked what Spencer said. Elissa said Spencer said he isn't in an alliance with anyone. Judd feels like he now has a big target on his back. He feels he is going home next week. Elissa says "You guys are all just ridiculous."

8:55PMBBT The HoH crew (Helen, McCrae, Amanda, Jessie) are now trying to figure out what to do with Elissa. Amanda thinks Elissa doesn't have the power of veto next week (I think she means MVP) and now they are all saying Elissa was being mean to Aaryn. Elissa is obsessed with Aaryn and Aaryn hasn't said Elissa's name in days. Amanda is now saying Elissa is playing the victim and has a person vendetta against Aaryn. They are confused why Elissa would talk to GinaMarie. Andy says "When she goes bat sh*t crazy, there is no talking her out of it!"
Kaitlin goes out in the back yard, Elissa pounces Kaitlin about the confrontation again. Kaitlin wants to put it behind them and asks how to make Honey Dijon dressing, Elissa says "I need to talk about this. I was not..." and Kaitlin looks confused. Elissa is now in the KT making the dressing for Kaitlin.

BBAD

9:00 PM BBT Up in the HOH, Amanda is saying Kaitlyn has to go. Amanda, Jessie, Judd, Andy, McCrae, Helen, are up there. They all seem freaked out about something and it seems to be Elissa. Amanda says Elissa has her period right now. Judd and Amanda leave. Elissa-bashing ensues as Andy brings up that Elissa says she never talks about Aaryn to her face, but always goes on about her to them. Jessie says she is the "shittiest" big brother player ever.

9:07 PM BBT Feeds switch to Amanda confronting people in the backyard while sitting on the Backyard couches. Judd/Spencer dealing with the awning.

Judd: "Just because I hang out with certain people don't mean I'm in an alliance with them. Just have more in common with guys than girls."

Amanda: "Did you say my name Spencer?"

Spencer: "What?"

A: "Someone said my name saying Aaryn is safe. Which I never fucking said. It's so annoying people keep saying that."

S: "I ain't even spoken your name in two days."

Amanda is visibly upset.

A: "Is this all coming from Elissa?"

J: "She's stirring the pot."

In HOH with McCrae/Jessie/Andy, Jessie says, "This is why they leave three days after a competition." (Referring to so much time in between veto ceremony and eviction). They think Elissa will go with Spencer and Howard. Andy: "That'll be the dumbest alliance in the history of the world."

Kaitlyn is now out with Amanda, Judd, and Spencer trying to figure out what Elissa said. GM and Helen also walk out. Judd: "I was nice to her when everyone else was mean to her. She's treating me like shit now."

9:16 PM BBT Andy is saying he only trusts McCrae, Jessie, Amanda, Judd, and Helen. McCrae feels Howard is going to puppet Elissa while Andy adds that Helen needs to control Elissa so Howard doesn't get control over her. Jessie is saying that they can't control Elissa's "crazy." Jessie is saying Judd is in big trouble now. Jessie: "One thing we have to our advantage is that we are solid."

Judd walks into the HOH saying Elissa is no where to be found in the house. McCrae says he hopes she's self-evicting. Andy: "It really was fascinating to sit there and watch people lie, GM, Howard, Spencer, Kaitlyn were all lying through their teeth." (Lying in the BB house?) Andy: "Elissa is a selfish crazy robot that sees no other agenda except her own."

9:21 PM BBT Aaryn comes walking out into the backyard and whatever Kaitlyn was talking about stops.

HOH crew of McCrae/Judd/Andy/Jessie talking about how Elissa thinks Judd is lying to her.

Back in the backyard, Kaitlyn and Aaryn are in the backyard rehashing what happened at the "meeting" earlier with Candice (maybe others). Kaitlyn said Elissa said, "If you're in an alliance with them, we're sending you home."

(I regret not reading the updates before this to find out what's going on. It's all he-said, she-said at this point.)

9:30 PM BBT Helen and Spencer are chatting in the hammock about Kaitlyn coming after Helen.

9:32 PM BBT Aaryn/Kaitlyn/Candice still near the BY couches. Candice says sometimes people make scenes to deflect attention off other people. Candice said she will talk to them past this week if they stay. They are all saying those "comments" were scary.

Spencer is telling Helen his loyalty is to Howard, Helen, and Elissa. Helen is saying no one is going to come in between her and Elissa even though people have been trying. (I'm laughing because we all know they're both lying to each other.) Just rehashing the drama that happened.

Kaitlyn is whispering furiously to Judd and GM in the BY. Judd is saying he thinks Elissa needs to be their first target. Kaitlyn is saying Amanda/McCrae/Helen won't vote Elissa out. Judd is playing it off not saying anything. Kaitlyn is saying she is worried Howard/Spencer will be mad at her and won't trust her. Judd says last night when Elissa walked out of the HOH bedroom, she put her ear up to the HOH door and they watched her on the spyscreen.

9:39 PM BBT Elissa and Howard in the bedroom talking about what happened. Elissa says she thinks Aaryn has poor character. Elissa says every time she is in a room with Aaryn, she attacks her, and Elissa says she never thinks about Aaryn. Howard says he would never put Elissa up as MVP. He says Elissa, Candice, Helen, and Spencer would be the people he would tell if he had it.

(Sorry if anyone is having trouble following all this because I'm having trouble too.)

9:45 PM BBT Helen and Spencer are still talking on the hammock. They're speculating how tonight's events are going to affect the upcoming weeks and how this week was supposed to be so easy. Helen seems to already be working on Spencer's jury vote. Helen: "I love Elissa and I love Candice, and they're two of the biggest drama queens in the house now. Jessie is the most sane person here." They both say Jessie is a calm person.

In HOH, McCrae, Andy, and Amanda. They're talking about Candice confronting McCrae. Amanda: "Elissa is an idiot." Andy: "braindead." They disperse and leave for downstairs.

Kaitlyn is whispering to GM on the couches. Kaitlyn says if they think there is an alliance going on, then they already have their next five targets.

In the Kitchen, Candice hugs Judd. Things have quieted down a lot. Howard, Jessie, and Spencer are playing pool. McCrae, Amanda, and Candice are talking on the BY couches.

9:56 PM BBT Helen, Aaryn, Kaitlyn, GM in the kitchen. GM is smacking on dried mangos.

10:00 PM BBT Elissa and Amanda are now chatting in the bathroom about what happened. Elissa is saying Aaryn wasn't involved, but then makes it all about her. Elissa says she doesn't care about the situation and that people in this house are ridiculous.

10:04 PM BBT Candice is saying sometimes things are deflected to hide a big picture to Judd and Howard at the hot tub. Judd is saying there is a theory going around saying Elissa was supposed to be here for a certain amount of weeks before she could leave.

10:06 PM BBT Elissa and Amanda are still working on their hair in the bathroom and chatting. Amanda is saying Elissa can vote however she wants.

10:11 PM BBT They're still there chatting and working on their hair. Elissa says she made a genuine effort to be nice to Aaryn, but ten minutes later, she turns it into something negative. Amanda tells Elissa that Candice asked her if her fight with Elissa on McCrae's birthday was staged. Elissa says Candice asked her too. Elissa: "I just think at this point, this is all hilarious. That had nothing to do with me. I shouldn't have been the one to get the brunt of that. Judd told Helen. Helen told me. They didn't say anything." Amanda says it was because it was supposed to be a secret. Andy walks in, and Elissa says she's going to bed. After a minute or two, Amanda relays the conversation she just had.

10:15 PM BBT The houseguests have alcohol. Seems like it's only one bottle of wine. Most houseguests are in the kitchen getting food and just making small talk.

10:21 PM BBT Judd walks out to Spencer and Howard at the pool table and says that Elissa said Spencer is an asshole. He was joking.

#BB15 9:00 BBt The drama with Elissa continues in the house they are in an uproar, Helen going off in the Hoh Jessie comes in.
Judd is talking to Elissa on the couch in the BY. Andy comes into the HOHR. Andy says they are all lieing, now they are going on and on about Elissa,
she has a personal venetta agaist Aayrn. Andy is saying shes still mad and he and Mccrea for nothing, Andy is saying that they are such Fing liers.
Elissa is saying its not my fault is confronted the whole house, asking Judd why he didnt say anything we they were attacking her.

#BB15 9:05 BBT Mccrea is saying how she is such a Sh*** game player, Amanda this isnt the first time shes gone f-ing crazy, Elissa is talking to Kaitlin,
she is saying that its not fair that they asked me to vote agaist you, They are lieing, they walk inside. Judd is in the HOHR telling them about his talk with Elissa.
Elissa and Kaitlin, and Ginamarie are in the KT. Elissa and Kaitlin are talking they are saying someone is lieing, they are watching on the spy cam in the hoh. (they are freaking out totally)
Andy I wish we had Rachel, Spencer is in the KT and so is Judd. Amanda saids she has her period too shes F-ing crazy. Helen is in the KT Kaitlin says she didnt think it would be a screaming match.
Amanda walks by.

#BB15 9:10 BBT Now in the By is Amanda, Spencer, and Andy rehashing the Elissa drama between Andy and Howard.
Amanda asking question about what happened. Andy saying she throw all of us under the bus. Andys upstairs still not outside.
Amanda is mad now, asking who threw her name around. Mccrea onto the Howard has mvp thing. they think Elissa has some kind of power. It will be all out war. (like its not already?)
Judd said Elissa saying they are all liers they are all liers. Kaitlin comes over and sits down. And tells them what Elissa said to her.
Ginamarie and Helen are they now.

#BB15 9:15 BBT two different talks going on now all about Elissa. one in the HOHR one in the By, Kaitlin saying that Elissa says the five alliance thing, up in the HOH with Andy, Jessie, and Mccrea all agree she has to go She has to go.
In the color room now is Aayrn laying in bed talking to Judd, who is telling her whats going on. Judd is saying that she made herself a target now everyone is mad at her. he tells her she can walk around its her house too. walks out and they are just going round and round (I feel like Im on the BB merry go around)

#BB15 9:20 BBT Kaitlin is now talking about her talk in the KT with Elissa Helen is saying that I dont know how all this got started.
up in HOH they are just going on with the same thing, Ginamarie is talking about her staying up late talking, and how that looks like Im in an alliance?
when we are just talking. Kaitlin is now talking about Elissa threatening her eariler, Judd is in the hohr Elissa is in the DR, Andy is talking about the four people lieing, Andy saids Elissa is a crazy robot. Jessie is asking if Howard thinks Judd said anything Judd im sure he does.
Aayrn walks out into the BY. Candice comes out now to join the party,

#BB15 9:25 BBT its Aayrn that is filling Candice in on all the Elissa drama now. Up in the HOH they are joking around now.
and now Kaitlin is doing the fill in for Candice who slept though it.

#BB15 9:30 BBT Helen, and Spencer are now on the hammock trying to figure all this out. it seems like things have now calmed down alittle

#BB15 9:40 BBT but the Elissa drama continues, with he said she said, and back and forth with Kaitlin, Judd and Aayrn now out in the couch, Judd now saying everyone hates her now.
they are talking about who will vote her out now, Helen will now. Helen and Spencer are still on the hammock talking Ginamarie whispering about the hoh, Aayrn saying that she just talking to Candice who says this is the first shes heard of it.
Elissa is talking to Howard she saying that she has no feelings for Aayrn she just has poor charactor, Howard is telling her dont worry about that, Elissa is saying I cant be around her she attacks me all the time she needs to go. Howard says Im not MVP. Elissa just got out of the shower,
she has a tower wrapped around her. shes saying Im just not going to talk to any of them they are lieing now shes talking about them making fun of her and her family from day one. Candice says I was looking for you asked whats going on. Elissa tells her about the secret alliance. Candice says Im not in one.
tells Elissa she smells good. Back to the BY.

#BB15 9:45 BBT now they are onto the staying up talking all night thing out in the BY, Howard comes out, Spencer is saying how all this SH** shouldnt be this hard, Helen is like no it shouldnt be. Howard and Jessie are playing pool now. and Ginamarie and Kaitlin are still on the Elissa drama Judd is in the SR
Helen is saying that she doesnt like all this drama. It drives me nuts I cant stand it. I cant deal with it. up in HOH is Mcamanda and Andy going round with all this. Helen is going to asked BB for alcohol, ( I think they can use it)

#BB15 9:50 BBT Howard and Jessie are playing pool Mccrea is outside with Candice smoking, with Amanda, Spencer is watching them play pool. Candice is talking about how long she slept. Looks like they have calme down now in the sr is Helen and Judd, talking about Elissa saying that they are all liers, Helen asked whats wrong with her today.
Judd says shes going crazy (Elissa) they walk out.

#BB15 9:55 BBT Judd is now in the By with that group in the KT is Kaitlin, Aayrn and Ginamarie and Helen walks by on her way to the SR.
Aayrns outside now. Ginamarie is sitting there eating dryed mangos like crazy. Out in the By they are just talking now. Helen wants to make coffee cake. Aayrn says she will make the frosting.

#BB15 10:00 BBT Amanda is in the wr with Elissa who is telling her what all went down, Amanda is telling her dont worry about it. blow drying her hair now. And they are now cooking in the KT. making cookies not the cake.

#BB15 10:15 BBt Amanda is talking to Elissa saying that their fight durning Mccreas birthday some people are saying they staged it. they are just going on Andy walks in Elissa says she going to bed shes tired . walks out.
Candice is talking to Jessie about her dreams about her mom. Andy is asking Amanda what Elissa said. Elissa is in the KT They got alcohol yay.

#BB15 10:20BBT they are making up different names for the moving company. Elissa is in the room with Amaanda turns out the lights and goes to bed. Now its bannana bread not cookies Kaitlin is making.
they are now diving up the drinks who drinks what. Howard and
Spencer are playing pool.

#BB15 10:30 BBt the drama as seemed to stop now the H
g are sitting around chilling out drinking.

#BB15 10:45 BBT to suming things up the house went nuts tonight but with them now getting alcohol all is quite. And with Elissa now in bed there is no drama to report.

10:26 PM BBT Helen and Jessie are by the hot tub. Seems the hot tub now has rubber ducks. Candice, Helen, and Jessie now head to the hammock.

10:29 PM BBT Judd was whispering to Kaitlyn and GM that Elissa was mad at him, but Kaitlyn says Judd hasn't done anything.

At the hammock, Judd joins the party. Judd asks if Elissa is coming after him. Candice says she has not had a game conversation with Elissa in a long time. Judd feels he is going to be the MVP nominee next week. Judd says Elissa wouldn't even look at him in the bathroom and Helen said she did the same thing to her too. Candice suggests maybe talking about it tomorrow with her. Judd leaves.

Helen is now talking about what happened earlier with Candice and Jessie. Helen says she couldn't even follow the argument (that makes two of us).

10:41 PM BBT They're still talking about the blowup trying to figure out who said something about a secret alliance. Candice said it had to be Amanda. Candice: "It definitely wouldn't be Kaitlyn or Aaryn. Then there's Jessie. Andy's not like that. GM doesn't even know we're on BB, so it can't be her. So it's Amanda." Candice says it's Amanda's plan to deflect everything to Howard and Spencer. She believes Amanda wants to be the person to take out all the guys. "All she did was deflect the attention yet again off of her, used Elissa, and bat shit to Howard and Spencer and the other side of the house. Kudos to her."

10:43 PM BBT Amanda, Andy, Judd up in HOH. Andy says he felt Elissa was attacking Aaryn and almost wanted to stick up for Aaryn. McCrae walks in.

Jessie and Aaryn in the storage room. Jessie is telling Aaryn that Kaitlyn is still the target despite Elissa wanting to vote her out.

Helen tells Candice that the argument made Elissa look bad and Aaryn look like an Angel. Candice adds that Amanda is the root of it. Helen adds Howard, Spencer, and Kaitlyn now look like victims. Candice says she thinks MVP is either Amanda or McCrae 100%.

HOH crew is saying Elissa needs to go. She is their main target. Judd: "Why not get rid of her while we have the chance?" (Elissa can't play for veto next week). Andy: "Why did she have to win veto this week?"

Helen says Elissa is her closest friend to Candice, but Elissa did herself damage tonight. Candice continues to throw Amanda under the bus to Helen. Helen about Elissa: "I've gone on the block, I've done a lot to keep her here. Amanda hasn't been on the block." Candice: "She's going to go schizo when she goes on the block. She doesn't have to show her fire right now." "She's like a Jeremy but in a different regard."

10:54 PM BBT Jessie has joined the HOH crew. More gossip about Elissa. Amanda knows Candice is saying Amanda is the root of the problem in the house and wants to go off on Candice. Jessie and Andy stop her because then Candice will know Andy and Jessie told Amanda. Aaryn walks into HOH. Amanda is questioning her about if anyone threw Amanda under the bus. Aaryn says that was the most difficult argument she was ever in but she is glad it happened so that the house can see where she is coming from. More gossip about Elissa. Amanda really wants to go off on Candice, but the HOH crew is convincing her to stay up in the HOH.

10:59 PM BBT Kaitlyn has joined Helen and Candice. Kaitlyn says she heard that she was Helen and "yous guyses" targets for next week and that she was going to be backdoored. Helen denies.

End of BBAD. (My opinion: They're all nuts.)