Showmances

sparklet

Time will tell. I'd like to see Howard stick with Candace and my opinion can change (that's known to happen about 200 times during a season). Right now, I just keep thinking about the times I heard him say, "I know how women are," in a tone that sounded as if he would never trust a deceitful woman. Then I got pi$$ed off when I heard him talk down to Candace after she was trying to protect him. Maybe he just doesn't want a target on himself and Candace, or maybe just himself. We'll see. He seems to know that there should be a big target on the Amanda/Mcpizza showmance.

Yeah exactly!!! He was talking about he knew the 3 blonde women do not like Candice and they will use catty things and try to get rid of her and she will get mad and go off! Candice was saying she knows there type and how to approach each one differently! He said he knew women too! Lol! He is trying to build their army and to not to fight with them now and act all threatening now! Candace is like I'm going to go and let them know that I know what if There move is. To scare them so they won't make that move! I'm like what! Then he ask then what if they call your bluff? Her response is we will Take care it when that happens we got to take it 1 week at a time! Lol but if the are both on the block lol !

They are too funny!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate showmances. I was so happy to see Jeremy evicted for many reasons but mostly because there wouldn't be 4 cameras directed at him and Kaitlin making out 24/7. Now it's McCrae and Amanda....WTF? I know they get bored in there but have some common sense.....and decency!!

I'm not big on showmances. Sorry, Sparks. The one good thing about howard and candice is that they gave it time to develop. I'm not positive that howard is doing himself any favors having a showmance especially considering that he is still having a difficult time making candice see that confrontation is not always the way to go on BB. Pick your fights or something like that.

Showmances are not cool ... maybe once a season or something from an entertainment perspective. Jeff & Jordan were actually rather comical at times but most others are terribly boring and often make me nautious.

From a gaming perspective I think it's a horrible idea especially in this season.

I'm not big on showmances. Sorry, Sparks. The one good thing about howard and candice is that they gave it time to develop. I'm not positive that howard is doing himself any favors having a showmance especially considering that he is still having a difficult time making candice see that confrontation is not always the way to go on BB. Pick your fights or something like that.

She is getting it!!! But I see her point on spencer he is relying on spencer too much!!! And on her end she has gotten the attention off of Bowie with Elissa and Helen. They want to work with him!!! That conversation she had with those two in a threaten way kind of work!!! He has his cons to! He needs to explain to Candace what's going on! So she won't like a deer in headlights! They'll be alright I just got to be on the same page!

Ok is this a copycat season! Hasn't a wedding been done on bb before?

She is getting it!!! But I see her point on spencer he is relying on spencer too much!!! And on her end she has gotten the attention off of Bowie with Elissa and Helen. They want to work with him!!! That conversation she had with those two in a threaten way kind of work!!! He has his cons to! He needs to explain to Candace what's going on! So she won't like a deer in headlights! They'll be alright I just got to be on the same page!

Ok is this a copycat season! Hasn't a wedding been done on bb before?

David Bowie is in the house? :lookaround: All showmances need to end in the next couple weeks. No more spit trading and no more slap and tickle under the sheets. Just play the game, lie, backstab, run around babbling every bit of info ever heard or scheme a way to the end.

David Bowie is in the house? :lookaround: All showmances need to end in the next couple weeks. No more spit trading and no more slap and tickle under the sheets. Just play the game, lie, backstab, run around babbling every bit of info ever heard or scheme a way to the end.

Lol David Bowie - I had the same confusion for a second there :laugh4:

Dayum auto correct! I meant howie!

These showmances all seem forced to me. I can't imagine any of these couple remaining together outside of the house like Jeff & Jordan and Brendon & Rachel.

The Amanda & McCrea showmance is just plain weird. I just don't see what the attraction is there. I have to believe that being inside the house is the only reason these two are together. I cannot imagine them ever hooking up in a real world scenario.

Jeff & Jordan will always be my FAV! :)

Yeah I'm not big on all the showmances either. There are very few that I can actually stand - Jeff & Jordan were okay, but Dr. Will & Janelle were the only showmance I could truly stand. Completely for game purposes, how showmances should be done.

This season just seems very high school with it all... especially if you reminisce on the first night of the feeds with Jessie. But I guess that's what happens when you cast people who don't really know the game and think they popped up on a weird, twisted version of the Bachelor instead (David).

Hey you leave my showmance alone! This is bigbrother match makers edition!

But on a serious note Amanda had been targeting him!!

Im going to have to agree with sparklet here leave my Howard and Candice showmance alone I think their showmance is the only real one that there is.

Time will tell. I'd like to see Howard stick with Candace and my opinion can change (that's known to happen about 200 times during a season). Right now, I just keep thinking about the times I heard him say, "I know how women are," in a tone that sounded as if he would never trust a deceitful woman. Then I got pi$$ed off when I heard him talk down to Candace after she was trying to protect him. Maybe he just doesn't want a target on himself and Candace, or maybe just himself. We'll see. He seems to know that there should be a big target on the Amanda/Mcpizza showmance.

edit to add:

I just watched Amanda's meltdown last night because Elissa made remarks that made Amanda feel like Elissa was calling her a slut apparently. Amanda and Elissa were drinking/drunk and Amanda was really mad, or really acting mad to get sympathy from the others. Howard went to the hoh and told Spencer and Andy that he thought it was all a "genius" act between Amanda and Elissa to make everyone think they weren't getting along, diverting attention. (I had to laugh at that because I'm not sure what purpose he thought that dramatic episode would serve.) I think Howard really believes all women are that diabolical and deceitful. It's just the way his mind works. He must have had a very bad experience with a woman, or a few women.

A woman has hurt him in the pass and Candice is very well aware of it. He has been keeping her informed and what he's doing so you can't tell me he is not with her 100% However, Candice need to tone it down right now they are in a good spot and he does not want her to say or go off on people that can shoot all that to hell.

Candice and Howard have been the most honest to one another even to him admitting he does not want to have to defend her. Amanda went after McC because he had HOH first and she saw an ally knowing that he had never been found attractive by a woman as good looking as she is and as sophisticated as she is given that he is a pizza deliverer and maybe some kind of geek computer you tube type. He digs the attention but were he really smitten, he would stop being so dirty and clean up.

I think he mad at her now

Thanks for the info my rolling reporter msreeree! Yes I caught that too but when he left to go get some cheese, he got right back on the hammock with her when he was suppose to go and be sociable :lol: he said he likes when she speaks his mind to him! But she needs to listen! They are funny and cute together!!!