Showmances

sparklet

This year we have a lot of showmances. Who is your favorite showmance!

My fav of course is Candice and Howard!

2nd is Jeremy and Kaitlin ( it would be Jess and Judd but they are not an official couple)

3rd GM and Nick ( only because GM has it in her head they are)

4th Amanda and McCrae (She is too vulgar and he doesn't like to take baths! He stinky!!! They like to lay around in funk together! I'm like eww you guys are kissing and he haven't brush he teeth since when???)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget the "Wishmance" - Judd wishing he could be romantic with Jessie...... :laugh4:

I think that Kaitlin and Jeremy were a good pair, but I also like McStinky and Amanda - I think they are pretty genuine with each other and have made a lot of plans for when they are out of the house, lets see if they keep them

I heard Howard talking to Spencer in the BY the other night and it seems there is an older woman with three kids that he is involved with outside of the house (Howard)

Guest 6Borders

I like the McManda Mance the best...they are really the odd couple yet they appear so comfortable with each other and they are the probably the most genuine showmance of BB

GM and Nick were a NoMance.

I like the McManda Mance the best...they are really the odd couple yet they appear so comfortable with each other and they are the probably the most genuine showmance of BB

GM and Nick were a NoMance.

"NoMance" made me giggle.

Don't forget the "Wishmance" - Judd wishing he could be romantic with Jessie...... :laugh4:

I think that Kaitlin and Jeremy were a good pair, but I also like McStinky and Amanda - I think they are pretty genuine with each other and have made a lot of plans for when they are out of the house, lets see if they keep them

I heard Howard talking to Spencer in the BY the other night and it seems there is an older woman with three kids that he is involved with outside of the house (Howard)

Yeah men are stupid! Actually there are 2 women one his ex that is still inlove with another ex! That is the one he said he might go back 2! None of these women sound like prizes And I'm hoping Candace with squash that!!! She just keep doing what she's doing and if you stays longer his heart going to give! In the beginning It was a definite He was going back to his ex Then if you notice with Spencer was talking to him That definitely Became a might And he really didn't want to talk about it and Spencer kept pressing him to talk about it! Candi already knows about the ex! She's joking with him about it saying when the shows over you going to go back to your ex! They were laying in bed and they were Having this conversation. It was cute Candace said I'll go back to watch big brother In the DR Howard would be using me as a vote! He told her to shut up that must be you lol! That lets me know that Candice is not stupid! Besides she lives in Louisiana he lives in Mississippi! They can keep each other company while in the big brother house!

But I am secretly hoping because Howard needs to save! I'm on that campaign! Candi and him have a lot in common one in particular their fathers are Rolling Stones! Both have tons of brothers and sisters lol! Both Virgo and love kids! She is a good catch! Hope he doesn't blow it!!!

Just wait. The showmance that could really rock BB's walls would be one between spencer and andy. Get the bible.

why?

----------

I have to admit, I'm surprised that Spencer and Andy seem to have a friendship; they often seen laying in the hammock or on the couch just talking, etc. I prejudged Spencer...thinking he'd be the type that wouldn't befriend a gay man. I've heard some insensitive remarks from him about Andy, but by his actions...he is cool with Andy. Maybe it's strategy on Spencer's part, but I don't think so.

The Howard/Candice showmance...what are they thinking? Have they not noticed that the showmances are doomed this season? Aryan/David, GM/Nick, Kaitlin/Germy. Howard and Candice are now trying to rally the troops to evict Amanda....which seems likely to me that she will be evicted this Thursday. That will leave Howard/Candice as the sole showmance in the house...and a big target. (well...not counting Jessie and her cigarettes, nor Andy/Spencer... ;))

why?

----------

I have to admit, I'm surprised that Spencer and Andy seem to have a friendship; they often seen laying in the hammock or on the couch just talking, etc. I prejudged Spencer...thinking he'd be the type that wouldn't befriend a gay man. I've heard some insensitive remarks from him about Andy, but by his actions...he is cool with Andy. Maybe it's strategy on Spencer's part, but I don't think so.

The Howard/Candice showmance...what are they thinking? Have they not noticed that the showmances are doomed this season? Aryan/David, GM/Nick, Kaitlin/Germy. Howard and Candice are now trying to rally the troops to evict Amanda....which seems likely to me that she will be evicted this Thursday. That will leave Howard/Candice as the sole showmance in the house...and a big target. (well...not counting Jessie and her cigarettes, nor Andy/Spencer... ;))

Hey you leave my showmance alone! This is bigbrother match makers edition!

But on a serious note Amanda had been targeting him!!

I could see Howard and Candace together outside of the house but I honestly think Howard has little loyalty to Candace inside the house other than they're bonded by the fact that there have been so many racist comments. I also think Howard would NEVER treat any woman as an equal. He has his own hangups about women, for sure.

Makes me wonder what BB was thinking putting all of these bigoted people in the house together this year. Was this a plan?

Hey you leave my showmance alone! This is bigbrother match makers edition!

But on a serious note Amanda had been targeting him!!

:laugh4:

As well, Howard had been targeting Amanda...one of the main reasons why McPizza wanted out of the MC alliance.

I could see Howard and Candace together outside of the house but I honestly think Howard has little loyalty to Candace inside the house other than they're bonded by the fact that there have been so many racist comments. I also think Howard would NEVER treat any woman as an equal. He has his own hangups about women, for sure.

Makes me wonder what BB was thinking putting all of these bigoted people in the house together this year. Was this a plan?

He had loyalty for Candice but they have to work as a team! Candice wants to go off on everybody or convey her message in a threatening way! Lol! I understand her reason but she is in bb she can't be doing all that!! He is trying to keep her safe because until last night she had no targets on her. He was doing the dirty work becuz nobody wants to go home before jury!!!! Get there army together first before start acting up! That's why he tells her to lay low because people like her not that much him! And when they get to jury that's when the Bonnie and Clyde will come out! Get there army first. He doesn't trust Elissa becuz of last wk and the dirty looks she was giving him last week! He doesn't realize that Helen and Elissa is thinking that Howard is using Candice and they are trying to protect her from the big bad Howard! I'm up on this showmance! That's why Until 3 Days ago, Helen was hardly letting Candi out her sight! The only alone time they could have is when Candice told Helen she was going to take a nap! Also Helen was scare Howard would turn Candi against her! If You don't believe me About Helen blocking a couple days ago Candace and Howard wanted to be alone in the pool because no was in there! They were heading to the pool and Helen went to the house she came back she saw them outside heading to the pool she nearly did a sprint to join them in the pool hammock etc lol! She has let up since then! I told you I'm on my big brother matchmaking edition! Next couple will soon be Judd and Jess! :)

Time will tell. I'd like to see Howard stick with Candace and my opinion can change (that's known to happen about 200 times during a season). Right now, I just keep thinking about the times I heard him say, "I know how women are," in a tone that sounded as if he would never trust a deceitful woman. Then I got pi$$ed off when I heard him talk down to Candace after she was trying to protect him. Maybe he just doesn't want a target on himself and Candace, or maybe just himself. We'll see. He seems to know that there should be a big target on the Amanda/Mcpizza showmance.

edit to add:

I just watched Amanda's meltdown last night because Elissa made remarks that made Amanda feel like Elissa was calling her a slut apparently. Amanda and Elissa were drinking/drunk and Amanda was really mad, or really acting mad to get sympathy from the others. Howard went to the hoh and told Spencer and Andy that he thought it was all a "genius" act between Amanda and Elissa to make everyone think they weren't getting along, diverting attention. (I had to laugh at that because I'm not sure what purpose he thought that dramatic episode would serve.) I think Howard really believes all women are that diabolical and deceitful. It's just the way his mind works. He must have had a very bad experience with a woman, or a few women.