McCrae - Week 4

sparklet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two days in a row they cut to the fish while the HG's sing happy birthday to McCrae. Can't believe that would cause a copyright issue. I mean seriously, who owns that?

someone does, they had to pay for it in bb 10 when kisha had her b-party. i wanna say it was $120 but not sure. the song makes around 2 million a year in royalties.

^^^ OMG That is too funny :lol2: I have looked at that picture above and Lol'ed three times

I still can't believe some lucky guy makes two million a year on people singing happy birthday. Thanks for the info ajmac.

^^^ OMG That is too funny :lol2: I have looked at that picture above and Lol'ed three times

I still can't believe some lucky guy makes two million a year on people singing happy birthday. Thanks for the info ajmac.

time warner owns the rights and is due to expire in 2030 (google)

I like him. Not Amanda though. He might actually play a good game if he would get away from her and her controlling way. He has tried to steer her away from being soooo controlling but she wont listen. He knows the BB game and I would not be surprised if he moved on if the rest of the house goes against them. (fingers crossed)

He seems to be allowing Amanda to have the lead and follow her schemes. He was thoughtful about his first HOH and knew he needed it in order to avoid eviction. Then Amanda came up and gave him all kinds of street cred as a person who had another person able to stand him and a woman who was way above his grade in looks. So he is allowing that to take him, but he does show his sense of game to her when he guides her away from some of her extremes. He is not completely successful, but he does do that. So he is not a bad game player in my estimation.He is far better than Howard. Not nearly as clear as Candice who figures out what is going on.

Early this morning (about 4am) Mcpizza was telling Amanda that he needed about a month after the show to go home and take care of some things. She didn't like that. She wants him in FL immediately. She took it to mean he needed time to square some things with his ex-gf. He didn't deny it either. Mcpizza told Amanda that she wouldn't like him IRL. I think he knows it won't work but she, being the control freak she is, wants him in FL under her thumb. Bunnies will boil before this is over.

He is playing a great game, and he knows the game well. Once Amanda gets evicted, he will be a huge free agent. Almost everybody in the house has said they want to work with him after Amanda is gone. Much more liked within the house than Amanda.

Well I agree that he would be better off without her but guess what he had a choice and he made it. That choice was Amanda, so now he needs to step it up and put some tape across her mouth and only remove it so she can eat and drink. If she doesn't get him evicted it will be a miracle but stranger things have happened in the big brother house. Right now he looks like a school child in the principles office. He better start standing up to her or else he may go before she does. She is so up and down and this is going to hurt him too.

Does anyone recall McCrea ever talking about any life ambitions he may have outside of delivering pizzas? #curious

Guest 6Borders

I kind of like the McPizzaMance. It's so completely different from all the beautiful people or trashy showmances, HoMances, NoMances, NearMances and WishMances we have seen in "Big Brother History of Mance"

I really think Grodner is looking for a new BBMance she can exploit. Brenchel was supposed to be a remake of Ricky/Lucy (I Love Brenchel); Jeff & Jordan the new Cleavers or "Big Jeff Knows Best"...!!

McManda kind of remind me of Anne Meara and Jerry Stiller or

Captain & Tennille (ok, yeah, I'm old, get over it...lol!)! Maybe they are this year's Dick & Dani Donato type of dynamic.

Mandy and Cray defiantly have a trashy homance. Lots of activity at night.

Cray Cray is a mindless idiot. Mandy barks orders at him and he obeys. Yesterday she ordered him to go talk to Elissa and he jumped right up. All he does is sit there in the background and lets Mandy run the show.

Does anyone recall McCrea ever talking about any life ambitions he may have outside of delivering pizzas? #curious

I'm pretty sure I recall him wanting to get into video production, or something along that line.

McCrea told aaryn that he would probably end up alone & living like a hermit & aaryn said no you won't....McC reply "it's kinda what i want"

Cray Cray just sits there and bites his nails most the time and Mandy's mouth is going a mile a minute. Every once in a while he jumps in the conversations and it is like.... wow he talks. :ghost2:

Yes and when he jumps in it is as if he is a strong force - like "Yeah no way is he going to do that, or else then I am going to get involved"

He must perceive himself as some big power player but Amanda pulls all the strings - McCrae is just a henchman

McCrae is doing it now - bristling at the rumor that Amanda is the one always scheming, talking tough, but the reality is Amanda IS the one scheming all day long, that Adderall is just magic in the BB house