McCrae - Week 4

sparklet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yup...There should just be a McManda thread...save space on the forums. ;)

Lol last night I forget who was talking to McManda but they said there was a smell in the room. Amanda lifted the covers, took a whiff, and said to McCrae - "Ewww what's the smell? It smells like shit. Did you step in shit?"

And I laughed hard. :lol2:

Lol last night I forget who was talking to McManda but they said there was a smell in the room. Amanda lifted the covers, took a whiff, and said to McCrae - "Ewww what's the smell? It smells like shit. Did you step in shit?"

And I laughed hard. :lol2:

Oh gross! Does McCrae bathe?

I liked him the first week. He was awkward, but an intriguing awkward. But damn, as it turns out, the guy is really as uninteresting as it gets. On top of it, he's dirty and wears pajamas all day long. And his game is weak.

I was really expecting McPizza to be a lot better at this game. From what I have read, he has been really active in the BB online world for years. He knows the game and is very aware of the cameras and all that they record. He has seen the good and the bad players come and go and how they screwed their game. It's like once Amanda crawled into his bed, he crawled right out of the game. So disappointing.

I was really expecting McPizza to be a lot better at this game. From what I have read, he has been really active in the BB online world for years. He knows the game and is very aware of the cameras and all that they record. He has seen the good and the bad players come and go and how they screwed their game. It's like once Amanda crawled into his bed, he crawled right out of the game. So disappointing.

Yes I read on Dingo's that he used to be one of the guys watching the HG's at night for certain suspicious activity - and now he is the feature player of that same suspicious activity

I think Macrae is getting a little tired of Amanda's antics! When she was crying downstairs he really didn't want to go down there he said she always have to make things about her I was shocked when he said that! Then he came upstairs he said no matter what and goes home this week! She said even if Howard was on the block And he said yes and he said all of this with a stern voice! He realize she's putting more targets on his back! The next step he needs to realize to let her go!

If I didn't want Aryan gone so badly, I'd love to see Amanda go this week. Then we might see Mcpizza play the game.

Yeah!!!! I'm at a toss up! Amanda is more dangerous becuz of McCrae! But everyone wants her out now!!!

If I didn't want Aryan gone so badly, I'd love to see Amanda go this week. Then we might see Mcpizza play the game.

I'd rather see him gone, and her go after whoever put him up

Revenge for her little McPizza