America - Week 4 - MVP

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would have been hilarious if aaryn had won hoh

bb would have been pissing their pants :animated_bouncy:

If they had to do this, why not keep them completely in the dark? Elissa would be freaking because she didn't get it. Helen too. Everyone else would think everyone was lying and the paranoia would be rampant!

my thought exactly

but you know grodner couldnt do her girl like that :animated_bouncy:

I hate america being directly involved in the game. The original MVP would have been much better if they would not have brought Elissa into the house. She basically had a ready made fan club, so she could be MVP every week. The only thing I hate worse is letting america pick the nominee. I hope america picks Elissa and they vote her out. Then they all would have to start playing.

Are we allowed 10 votes ?

Just to be on the safe side (in case Aaryn's on the block anyway) everyone should vote

5 votes for Aaryn and 5 votes for another choice.

lol... that's if our votes actually mean anything :rolleyes:

Why does everyone dislike Elissa so much? I mean yeah, her sister is quite possibly Satan's spawn but Elissa has been less annoying than her fellow fake breasted, spray tanned, awful extension wearing househoes. I'll take her over Aaryn, Kaitlyn, GM or Amanda any day!

Why does everyone dislike Elissa so much? I mean yeah, her sister is quite possibly Satan's spawn but Elissa has been less annoying than her fellow fake breasted, spray tanned, awful extension wearing househoes. I'll take her over Aaryn, Kaitlyn, GM or Amanda any day!

i dont hate her

just not a fan of returning hg's or hg's with connections to past hg's

they monopolize the game too much and the producers goes out of their way to make sure they make jury if not further

if no elissa this season probably has no mvp twist :animated_bouncy:

We could've had a great season had the Moving Company voted out Elissa instead of David. They were too shortsighted and threatened by a dumbo on the leash of a witch. Neither of whom were coming after them

Not all hope is lost for this season; Amanda is interesting but compared to everyone else that's not saying much

Oh goody, BB has reverted back to the crappy popularity contest that BB1/Glass House was. Actually this is worse! At least in that the HGs got to decide who was on the block. Do you really think they are going to piss off America by keeping our nomination in the house? What genius idea are they going to come up with next that sucks the strategy out of the game?

She has fake breasts

extensions...

LOUSY gamer

ridiculous expressions

self entitlement mentality

I don't hate her but I find her completely worthless on several levels.

Elissa is nothing like her sister!! She hasn't had a fair chance since she stepped into the house!! Just because her sister once played doesn't mean she shouldn't have the chance too, bet things would be different if a relative of Dans was in the house......It doesn't matter who they are related too, everyone deserves the chance to play the game!!!

Now as far as America being mvp, I voted for Aaryn......I am hoping that the 3 racist females are the 3 that are on the block this week.......NO matter what people think of Elissa, she is way better then those 3!!!!!! Those 3 with their racist attitude and the way they have bullied people is disgusting and they need to be outta that house!!!!! NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY deserves the treatment that them 3 have given to the other houseguests!!!!!

She has fake breasts

extensions...

LOUSY gamer

ridiculous expressions

self entitlement mentality

I don't hate her but I find her completely worthless on several levels.

I agree...Except for the last line...I hate her...

Ok so I watched the show, but I somehow didn't catch this announcement, although I did hear her Julie tell them to expect the unexpected.. so I went to vote for MVP and voted for who I wanted to be MVP instead of the nominee once before I noticed the heading saying America was MVP... hope all of the Elissa voters make this same mistake and she is put on the block lol.

This is going to shake the house up for sure because everyone will expect Elissa to be the MVP and wonder why she didn't tell anyone. I expect eventually though they will figure it all out. I will be voting for Aaryn, Kaitlin, Howard and GM to be put on the block. I want all them gone.

Ok so I watched the show, but I somehow didn't catch this announcement, although I did hear her Julie tell them to expect the unexpected.. so I went to vote for MVP and voted for who I wanted to be MVP instead of the nominee once before I noticed the heading saying America was MVP... hope all of the Elissa voters make this same mistake and she is put on the block lol.

I was on the live feeds chat last night and was privately laughing at all the people that came on confused about the mvp vote....saying they voted for who they wanted to be mvp, not who they wanted on the block. It is kind of confusing because we previously had to vote for who we wanted as mvp...then BB switches it up for who we want nom'd without really making the page layout any different, except the instructions did clearly say it. A lot of people don't read the instructions. :lol:

The confusion as well not knowing who is going up on the block could make for a surprise nom. I did see a lot of people campaigning for Amanda to go on the block. I don't want her on...I like her. She's one of the few interesting players in the house.