America - Week 4 - MVP

I put all my votes on Rachel jr... Don't think she'll go if nominated, but would love her to get the message that not all of america loves her...I still feel she never should have been cast and MVP was instituted to give her an advantage...

I haven't seen one genuine moment from this character, everything about her seems fake especially her 'spontanious' diary room sessions...

Just my 2 cents worth....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Mine too. She has no game play and somehow is idolized. She can't get voted out soon enough.

She's idolized because the Brenchel fans are idiots and Groder is a bigger idiot. There was no way Elissa Fairy Grodmother was going to let her get voted out, especially week one.

Got to admit that I'm getting tired of being called an idiot because I have voted for Elissa. My votes were 5 for Aaryn and 5 for Amanda.

But they need to reveal that America is the MVP. I don't think its right to not do that. Former houseguests knew when we voted for the coup d'etat. They should know about this. After Amanda really bragged about herself, I want her ego taken down several notches.

Completely disagree - it should remain a secret. I'm fed up of them all assuming Elissa will be the MVP every week so let the paranoia hit new heights when she doesn't get it. Glad Aaryn has been nominated too as that means it is pretty much open who'll be nominated by America. Jokers poll puts Amanda and Aaryn neck and neck and I think it would be a good move - and would love to see her freaking out over who nominated her.

If Grodner reveals the twist they ruin the twist - it should only be revealed to the evictee next week if they've been nominated by the MVP. And to be fair they've been quite good at keeping twists secret in the past rather than blurting them out at the first opportunity. America's Player was revealed at the very end of the season rather than when Eric was evicted, and the first time they did the Coup d'Etat they never revealed to the houseguests what that player once when it had expired.

I agree Brekkie.

I doubt production will tell them that we had the 3rd nom...they never revealed who in the house was the MVP, the MVP did. It was always intended to be a secret, and they want the drama that will come about due to it. If they do reveal the twist, it will be on Thursday by Julie...but even then I don't think they will.

If it is Amanda that is the nom, I can totally see her being evicted. I hope not tho, but there has been a lot of chatter in the house in the past about wanting to get her out...mostly by the now defunct MC alliance tho....now Spencer & Howard. If Aryan or Kaitlin win pov, depending upon who Judd would put up as a replacement, I could see numbers going against her.

They know that MVP was america's vote so why should they keep the current america's nomination for eviction a secret? The problem with BB secrets from the HG's is that it leaves them room to meld it as they see fit to suit their whims.

Not keep the nomination a secret, but keep it a secret who put the nom on the block. They need to know the nom in order to play for pov.

Production has never revealed who the mvp was before to the house guests...I don't see why they would do it now.

Not keep the nomination a secret, but keep it a secret who put the nom on the block. They need to know the nom in order to play for pov.

Production has never revealed who the mvp was before to the house guests...I don't see why they would do it now.

I understand what you are saying, Imin. I think that I am very confused about the entire scenario. ROFL I think part of my confusion stems from my thinking that production urged Elissa to reveal that she is the mvp because I couldn't imagine anyone doing-so; otherwise.

Instead of producer manipulation the MVP twist, they should have allowed the veto winner to choose the 3rd nominee. That would keep things interesting and 'no floaters' allowed.

Wow that is a brilliant idea! That would have flipped the house on its head week after week!

Guest 6Borders

Instead of producer manipulation the MVP twist, they should have allowed the veto winner to choose the 3rd nominee. That would keep things interesting and 'no floaters' allowed.

Awesome!! Love it (but Grodner will never go for it)

Well done America - this twists has played out beautifully so far on the feeds, and just hope the producers keep the HGs in the dark and let the speculation continue to freak themselves out with conspiracy theory after conspiracy.

No surprise she was nominated - presumably Aaryn would have topped the polls but is already nominated, and Amanda was near the top of a few online polls but Elissa needs to go in order for the MVP twist to reach it's full potential and also for the sake of the show. Just as much as there has been a Brenchel army voting for her there is a sizeable part of the BB audience who couldn't stand Brendon and Rachel, and hence by association are no fans of Elissa either.

We could assume that:

Most votes: Aaryn
2nd most votes: Kaitlin

3rd most votes: A portion of voters thought it was a MVP vote so they threw all their votes for Elissa.
4th most votes: Either GM or Helen: assuming America is stupid again, they might have thought the vote was for the MVP so Helen might be 4th in place.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Elissa uses the PoV on herself and Helen is put up in her place by America's vote O_o...

Guest 6Borders

This really qualifies for it's own thread..."are the HG's really that Stupid or really really Paid Off"???? Not even 'nuff said!!

4th most votes: Either GM or Helen: assuming America is stupid again, they might have thought the vote was for the MVP so Helen might be 4th in place.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Elissa uses the PoV on herself and Helen is put up in her place by America's vote O_o...

This is the question now. I could see it being Helen, GM or Amanda. Don't think anyone else is on America's radar (love or hate).